Jacuzzi for pregnant women
Jacuzzi for pregnant women
Jacuzzi for pregnant women | Is jacuzzi harmful for pregnant women? A question that many pregnant women ask, and is the jacuzzi allowed for pregnant women
Jacuzzi for pregnant women:
Jacuzzi for pregnant women | Is jacuzzi harmful for pregnant women? A question that many pregnant women ask, and is the jacuzzi allowed for pregnant women in the ninth month? If you are pregnant or interested in this topic, follow us to the end until you know whether the jacuzzi harms the pregnant woman and the fetus?
Many studies have proven that the use of saunas or hot tubs and steam rooms during pregnancy may harm the pregnant woman and the fetus for several reasons. Let us know it.
Why harm a pregnant jacuzzi?
The Jacuzzi for the pregnant woman carries many risks for her and her fetus, and the most important reasons that pose a risk to the pregnant woman and the fetus are:
High temperature (Jacuzzi for pregnant women):
Jacuzzis and saunas warm up:
- High temperature leads to dehydration and sometimes fainting.
- Pregnancy causes hormonal changes that increase blood flow to the skin, which raises the temperature of the pregnant woman.
- The high temperature with hormonal changes during the Jacuzzi can also cause fainting for the pregnant woman.
Tired (Jacuzzi for pregnant women):
Saunas, saunas and jacuzzis lead to fatigue for pregnant women:
- The use of the steam bath or the Jacuzzi leads to fatigue in the pregnant woman, as her body will not be able to lose the heat of the Jacuzzi through sweating.
- The high temperature also causes damage to a woman’s heart during pregnancy, especially in the first months of pregnancy.
- The pregnancy hormones are heavily secreted and work to increase blood flow to the skin, which prevents the body from sweating.
treatment (Jacuzzi for pregnant women):
In the event that the Jacuzzi is used for treatment, several things must be adhered to:
- If you are practicing hydrotherapy, the temperature should not exceed 32 ° C.
- Most saunas and jacuzzis reach a temperature of more than 40 degrees Celsius, so they should be avoided.
Jacuzzi risks for pregnant women:
One of the risks of a Jacuzzi for pregnant women is a high temperature during pregnancy:
- Jacuzzi or sauna has a high temperature that will raise the temperature of the pregnant woman.
- The temperature of the pregnant woman should not rise above 39 degrees Celsius, and this will happen by sitting in the jacuzzi for 10 minutes.
- A high degree of pregnancy in the first months of pregnancy can lead to birth defects in the fetus.
Germs in the Jacuzzi are harmful to pregnant women:
- Jacuzzi contains many germs and they are very dangerous during pregnancy.
- A little warm water can contain many bacteria and harmful substances.
- Attention should be paid to the constant maintenance of the Jacuzzi and the correct chemical balance of the water.
- You can use chlorine or bromine to disinfect your Jacuzzi with the pH between 7.2 and 7.8.
Get to know also:
How to use a pregnant sauna safely (Jacuzzi for pregnant women):
- First, you should consult your doctor before using the Jacuzzi.
- Do not use the basin for more than 10 minutes, preferably 5 to 8 minutes.
- Sit away from the heat source ie on the opposite end.
- If you feel hot and sweaty, get out of the jacuzzi straight away and cool off.
- When you feel nauseous or turn immediately get out of the jacuzzi.
- Try to leave your upper body in the water.
- Do not use the sauna or jacuzzi if you have a fever.
At the end of the Jacuzzi for pregnant women:
In today’s article, we learned about the damage that a jacuzzi can cause to a pregnant woman, in addition to explaining the best ways to deal with a jacuzzi during pregnancy .