Symptoms of blood allergy
Symptoms of blood allergy | What is blood allergy, how do the symptoms of blood allergy appear on the skin, how can blood allergy be analyzed, and what are the ways to treat blood allergy at home.
It is no secret to anyone that diseases and problems related to blood are the most common health disorders that provoke fear and panic among people, especially blood allergy, which many people wonder about the symptoms of this allergy.
In this article from health beauty website, we will learn about the causes of blood allergy and the symptoms of blood allergy, as well as the treatment of blood allergy and whether it is dangerous or not.
Causes of blood allergy
Before getting to know the symptoms of blood allergy, we will first identify the most common causes of blood allergy:
- Eating certain foods, such as eggs, milk, and nuts, is one of the most common causes of blood allergy.
- Some types of drugs, such as penicillin, can cause a blood allergy.
- Being stung by bees, mosquitoes , and wasps is a common cause of blood allergy.
- Genetics may play a role in blood allergies, for example, having a blood allergy in your family may increase your risk of developing a blood allergy.
What are the symptoms of blood allergy:
After we learned about the most common causes of blood allergy, we will now learn about the symptoms of blood allergy:
- Symptoms of blood allergy vary according to the disease state from patient to patient.
- When exposed to a blood allergy for the first time, you may experience some mild symptoms, but these symptoms quickly become more severe with repeated exposure to a blood allergy.
- These symptoms are an allergic reaction.
- The appearance of red spots on the skin accompanied by itching.
- Rhinitis or congestion.
- Suffering from itchy eyes.
- Skin rash.
- Throat infection .
Symptoms of a severe allergic reaction to blood:
- Abdominal pain and cramping.
- Suffering from diarrhea, vomiting and nausea.
- Suffering from pain in the chest area with a feeling of tightness.
- Suffering from difficulty swallowing food, dizziness, and breathing problems.
- The face becomes red and the swelling affects one of the following three areas: the eyes, the tongue, and the face.
Blood allergy analysis:
Allergy analyzes are the means by which a person can know the irritants that a person suffers from. It is recommended to test the sensitivity of blood in several situations, including:
- Taking a drug that is known to affect the results of allergy tests for several days, such as antidepressants .
- Violent skin diseases.
- If the person has a history of anaphylaxis .
How to do an allergy blood test:
- At first, the doctor takes a blood sample from the area he sees fit.
- Next, the doctor sterilizes the puncture site.
- The doctor applies a cloth to one of the areas; In order to put pressure and implement the procedure required for blood flow through the vein, blood fills the veins.
- Then the doctor inserts a needle into the vein to collect blood inside a bottle, syringe, or other device that the doctor uses.
- Upon completion of filling the blood in the package or other things that the doctor uses as we mentioned.
- Then the doctor closes the puncture site to prevent bleeding.
- Finally, the person waits for the result of the analysis, which may take up to a week.
Treating allergic reactions at home:
After we learned about the causes and symptoms of blood allergy, we will now learn about a recipe aimed at treating IgE blood allergy at home:
- At the outset, it must be noted that you should not rely entirely on this prescription, but rather it must be applied, and you should follow up your case with the specialist doctor.
- For the recipe, you must mix 100 grams of nettle (which its name may differ from one country to another) with the same amount of ground thyme leaves and the same amount of ground molasses leaves, which is called the wormwood, in addition to 100 grams of ground ginkgo leaves, which is called ginkgo biloba in the end. The same amount of crushed oregano leaves.
- After we stir all the previous ingredients well, we take a tablespoon of the mixture in a cup of boiling water.
- Leave the mixture in the water for a quarter of an hour.
- We drink this recipe twice a day, one in the morning and the other in the evening.
- This recipe must be maintained for a period of two months in order to treat a blood allergy and the condition will improve.
Blood allergy is it dangerous?
After all we have mentioned regarding blood allergy with different types of allergies and the symptoms of blood allergy, we will now know together at the end of this article whether blood allergy is dangerous or not:
- The severity of blood allergies varies and varies depending on the organ that is allergic to it.
- Some severe cases may result in severe asthma.
- Also, some severe cases may require transportation to the hospital when the patient takes a medication injection.
- In general, blood allergy is among the health problems that are easy to treat.
- If you follow up on your condition with the doctor and adhere to the procedures and steps that he guides you to, there is no need to worry.
At the end of the article Allergy Symptoms:
In this article, we have learned about the most common causes and symptoms of blood allergy, as well as the analysis of blood allergy and the treatment of this allergy at home, and whether it is dangerous or not.