Pregnancy analysis | Are you pregnant !! What are the signs of confirming pregnancy, and are there ways to analyze a certain pregnancy? Yes, there are laboratory pregnancy analysis methods
Pregnancy analysis | Are you pregnant !! What are the signs of confirming pregnancy, and are there ways to analyze a certain pregnancy? Yes, there are laboratory pregnancy analysis methods and home pregnancy analysis methods to confirm whether you are pregnant or not. In this article from the health beauty website, we will talk about the details of pregnancy methods that you can use to know your pregnancy from the first weeks of pregnancy .
There are a number of ways to know the true pregnancy from the false and to confirm the pregnancy, which are the laboratory methods (pregnancy analysis by blood) and there is a home pregnancy analysis (pregnancy urine analysis – home pregnancy analysis without a device – home pregnancy analysis with chlorine – home pregnancy analysis with salt). You can also learn about the pregnancy calculator, childbirth and the sex of the fetus once your pregnancy is confirmed.
Laboratory pregnancy analysis methods:
With the appearance of pregnancy symptoms and the delay of the menstrual cycle, many women resort to taking a pregnancy test to confirm their health status and whether they are pregnant or not, and many women prefer a pregnancy test in the laboratory, which can be in several ways, the most important of which are:
Pregnancy blood analysis:
With the delay of the menstrual cycle and the appearance of some very early pregnancy symptoms, women resort to conducting a blood test in order to ensure that pregnancy has occurred.
- A blood test to confirm that a woman is pregnant is one of the most accurate ways to determine whether she is pregnant.
- This is due to the pregnancy hormone HCG, which appears directly in the blood three days after conception and before the period comes.
- Also, the appearance of this hormone needs 7 days to appear in the urine test for pregnancy, which makes the blood test method more accurate and faster than the urine test.
- If the pregnancy hormone level was not high when the first test was performed, the woman should take another test 48 hours later.
Pregnancy blood test when it appears:
Blood pregnancy analysis when it appears? Pregnancy appears in a blood analysis immediately after insemination for a short period not exceeding 3 days.
- This is because the pregnancy hormone (human chorionic gonadotropin) HCG is present in the blood for a short period of time.
- If the results are not clear in the first test, the doctor may order another test after two days.
Pregnancy blood analysis – is it wrong:
The blood analysis is characterized by its great accuracy, which reaches 99%, if a positive result means a confirmed pregnancy, and if a negative result means no pregnancy, and if it gives a weak positive, this means that the pregnancy is very early, the examination can be done after 48 hours. As for the cases in which the pregnancy blood test may be mistaken, they are:
- Examination done too early may not appear clearly.
- Taking some medications that contain pregnancy hormone for a long time, which leads to its appearance in the blood falsely.
- Molar pregnancy The placenta grows in a molar shape and the pregnancy is distorted, and this type of pregnancy needs surgery to get rid of it.
- Some types of cancers and pituitary gland disorders sometimes lead to the appearance of the pregnancy hormone in the blood.
- After the abortion, some parts of the fetus remain, which leads the body to continuously secrete the pregnancy hormone, which requires surgery to clean the uterus.
Home pregnancy analysis methods:
Taking a home pregnancy test is the best option for many women because it is considered low-cost compared to a laboratory blood test, where you can do the test on your own at home in easy and simple ways after your period stops:
Urine pregnancy analysis:
Is pregnancy urine analysis guaranteed? Many women wonder about this topic, and the answer is, in fact, yes, the success rates of the urine pregnancy test reach up to 96%, and for the pregnancy hormone to appear in the urine, it must have been since pregnancy for at least 7 days.
Urine pregnancy analysis method:
The method of pregnancy urine analysis is one of the simple and easy home methods and it takes the following forms:
- You can collect the urine in a cup and then put the analysis wand in it.
- You can also put the urine in a special container with a dropper.
- The test stick can also be placed in the urethra during urination.
Home pregnancy analysis:
Women resort to a home pregnancy test to get pregnant, and a home pregnancy test device is used. The results depend on the quality of this device and on the date of the appearance of the pregnancy hormone in the urine. The test must be done a week after the vaccination. It is also preferable to take a second test to confirm after 48 hours, and this mechanism is done The test is as follows:
- The device consists of a piece of plastic in the middle of which there are two tabs.
- Drops of urine are placed inside the device to determine whether pregnancy has occurred or not.
- The device also depends on the percentage of the pregnancy hormone in the urine to determine whether you have a positive or negative pregnancy result.
- It is important to know that the fertilized egg begins to secrete the pregnancy hormone after 7 to 12 days of fertilization.
Home pregnancy test light streak:
- If a line appears in the device, this means that there is no pregnancy.
- But if there are two clear lines, this indicates a confirmed pregnancy and the pregnancy appears clearly.
- If the home pregnancy analysis is a light line, this indicates that the pregnancy is in the early stages and that the levels of the pregnancy hormone are still low.
- The test can be done after 48 hours to confirm.
Home pregnancy analysis without a device:
There are many home pregnancy analysis methods that are used and circulated among people, but they differ in their success rates from one woman to another and are not considered accurate enough, so it is preferable to take a blood pregnancy test afterwards, but we will now mention to you the most important methods of home pregnancy analysis without the use of devices, which are:
Bleach test for pregnancy:
- Bleaching fluid is available in all homes and is characterized by its ability to interact with the pregnancy hormone.
- We put an equal amount of bleaching fluid and urine in one cup and wait a little if there are bubbles and a reaction indicating the presence of the pregnancy hormone in the urine.
Home blood sugar test for pregnancy:
- Sugar is available in all homes, and if the pregnancy hormone is present in the urine, the sugar will not dissolve.
- We put 4 tablespoons of sugar in a bowl of urine and then wait 10 minutes. If the sugar does not decompose, it indicates the presence of the pregnancy hormone, and if the sugar decomposes, it indicates a negative result and the absence of pregnancy.
Baking soda home pregnancy test:
- Put 3 tablespoons of soda in a cup and put a little urine.
- If the color turns blue or foam appears, this indicates the presence of the pregnancy hormone in the urine.
Home Pregnancy Shampoo Test:
- Shamu interacts with pregnancy hormones strongly, so we put a little shampoo with some urine in a bowl for 10 minutes.
- If there is a reaction or a change in the color of the urine, this indicates that the pregnancy hormone is present in the urine.
Toothpaste test for pregnancy:
- Put a little toothpaste in a cup and then add urine to it and leave it for about 10 minutes.
- If the urine color changes to blue or bubbles appear, this indicates the presence of the pregnancy hormone in the urine.
White vinegar home pregnancy test:
- White vinegar is used for a home pregnancy test by taking half a cup of vinegar and putting some urine in it for 15 minutes.
- If the urine color changes or reactions appear indicating the presence of pregnancy as a result of the presence of the pregnancy hormone in the urine.
Chlorine home pregnancy test:
- Chlorine is used to determine the home pregnancy by putting a cup of urine and then putting half a spoon of chlorine in it and leaving it for 15 minutes.
- If there is a change in the color of the urine or reactions appear, this indicates that the pregnancy hormone is present in the urine.
Salt home pregnancy test:
- The salt pregnancy test is one of the frequently used home methods to confirm pregnancy, where urine is placed in a cup and then salt crystals are added to it.
- If there is a change in color or reaction after 5 minutes, this indicates the presence of the pregnancy hormone in the urine.
At the end of the article, methods of analysis and pregnancy test:
The beginning of pregnancy is a crucial stage in the life of every woman, so they want to know pregnancy early and calculate the pregnancy period in weeks throughout the pregnancy in order to wait for the baby, but there are some rare cases in which pregnancy does not appear, such as an ectopic pregnancy or when using birth control pills , in case the The results are clear. You can see your doctor or leave your questions in the comments.