pills for anti pregnancy
pills for anti pregnancy
pills for anti pregnancy | Birth control pills are one of the common contraceptive methods. What is their effect on the heart and vessels? Does the contraceptive pill lead to miscarriage
pills for anti pregnancy:
pills for anti pregnancy | Birth control pills are one of the common contraceptive methods. What is their effect on the heart and vessels? Does the contraceptive pill lead to miscarriage, how can birth control pills be used, and does taking birth control pills lead to cervical cancer? Does the use of pills to prevent pregnancy and endometrial cancer?
Let us learn in this article about oral contraceptive pills, what are their brands, and should you stop taking these pills, according to the opinion of many pregnancy health care providers, and what is the effect of these pills on the menstrual cycle and sexual desire, and do they cause bleeding? Why is it called birth control pills or emergency contraception?
Women can avoid emergency pregnancy by using the morning after sex pill, and they can use:
- Levonorgestrel (B-One-Step and Avira/Plan). You do not need a prescription.
- Ulipristal (ella) which requires a prescription.
How can pills be used for emergency contraception?
The pills should be used as soon as possible after intercourse or sexual intercourse without using a contraceptive, but there are some recommendations and side effects that you should know:
- The contraceptive pill does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases.
- These pills may not stop the pregnancy if the woman is using painkillers or St. John’s wort .
- The effect of these pills is also weakened in women who are obese or who are overweight.
- You must also make sure that you are not pregnant before using Ulipristal, because it has many negative effects on the development of the fetus as well as on the nursing child.
Combined birth control pills:
The combined contraceptive pill is a synthetic pill that mimics the function of the female hormones progesterone and estrogen. As for the mechanism of the combined pill, it is as follows:
- These pills prevent the ovaries from releasing an egg (in the normal case, the ovaries release one or two eggs per month).
- The compound pills also cause an increase in the thickness of the mucous layer in the cervix, which makes it difficult for the sperm to penetrate the uterine wall and fertilize the egg.
- These pills also reduce the thickness of the womb, which leads to poor implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterine wall.
Features of the combined contraceptive pill:
- It regulates menstruation and reduces the risk of PCOS .
- It also does not affect the practice of sexual intercourse.
- It also relieves acne caused by female hormones.
- It also reduces menstrual infections significantly.
- Reduces the risk of breast disease and fibroids.
Side effects of taking the combined pill:
- These pills may cause high blood pressure .
- Pain, headache and mood swings are among the side effects of the pill.
- It may also lead to early menstruation or the descent of some blood spots.
- In some cases, it may cause blood clots and breast cancer .
- Some antibiotics reduce the effectiveness of the combined pill to prevent pregnancy.
Risks and warnings of using the combined pill to prevent pregnancy:
- It should not be used by women who suffer from migraine headaches.
- It is also not allowed to be used during pregnancy.
- It should not be taken by patients with gall bladder and liver patients .
- It can also not be used by diabetics .
- These pills also reduce the milk supply of breastfeeding women.
- The pills cannot be used by smokers.
- The estrogen hormones in the pills also cause blood clots.
- Also, women who have suffered from previous clots or who have a genetic history of clots should not use these pills.
- The pills should not be used by obese women.
- These pills also cause an increase in the incidence of breast cancer.
Types of combined contraceptive pills:
There are several types of compound grains, which are classified into:
Monophasic pills (pills for anti pregnancy):
- It is used for a period of 21 days at the rate of one pill every day at the same time.
- Then it was stopped using it for 7 days and continued to be used on day 8 in the event that menstrual bleeding continues.
- Types: Celeste, Prevenor and Microgynon.
Polyphasic pills (pills for anti pregnancy):
- They are in multiple colors and are used in order within one box and are used for 21 days as well.
- Then it is discontinued for 7 days.
- Types: Lugenon and Penofum.
daily cereal (pills for anti pregnancy):
- In the box there are 21 active pills and 7 dummy pills, which are different in shape.
- These pills are used on a daily basis at a rate of one pill per day for 28 days, and dummy pills are used when menstruation begins.
- Types: Daily Loginon and Daily Microgynon.
Can birth control pills be used to delay or stop menstruation?
- Yes, it is possible, as contraceptive pills are often used in order to delay the menstrual cycle.
- These pills provide multiple options as they can in multiple forms may be 23 days effective and 5 days placebo. There are many different systems for delaying menstruation.
- Also, some types of these pills provide an effective period of 3 months, followed by a placebo week in which there is menstrual bleeding and these pills are low in estrogen.
- Some extended cycle pill regimens last up to one year in which menstruation is stopped completely.
- These regimens help relieve cramps and bleeding related to the menstrual cycle.
- It also helps the woman to attend some long occasions without worrying about her period.
- In addition, it is useful for women who suffer from anemia that increases with menstrual bleeding.
- Bleeding and spotting can occur at different times during the first months of using these pills and stop with time.
Can birth control pills be used to stop menstruation?
- Regular birth control pills help stop your period, and birth control pills can be used to stop your period for up to a year.
- This is through the continuous and regular use of these pills, while skipping the use of dummy pills.
Can a woman get pregnant after using the pill and when can she?
- After stopping the contraceptive pill, the body needs about two weeks to return to its normal state and the ovulation process returns.
- When ovulation returns, you can calculate the pregnancy again in order to determine the appropriate time for the sexual intercourse to occur in order for fertilization and pregnancy to occur.
- If your period is more than 28 days late, it is recommended to see a specialist gynecologist.
Is it possible to get pregnant after stopping the contraceptive pill?
- Many obstetricians and gynecologists recommend that a woman wait a few months after stopping the pill.
- Where it is feared that taking the pills will affect the pregnancy process and lead to miscarriage.
- When a woman notices that her period has stabilized after stopping the pill, she can start trying a new pregnancy.
- In the event that there is irregularity in the menstrual cycle after a month of stopping taking the pills, it is best to consult a specialist.
Is it possible for my period not to return after stopping the contraceptive pill?
- Sometimes women can have what is known as menopause as a result of the body’s inability to produce the hormones responsible for menstruation and ovulation.
- This condition should not last more than 3 months, and if your period does not return, it is best to consult a doctor after taking a pregnancy test.
Can a pregnancy test be done while using the contraceptive pill (pills for anti pregnancy)?
- Contraceptive pills do not affect the results of a pregnancy test because the pregnancy test is based on measuring the pregnancy hormone.
- Pregnancy can be detected by testing for the presence of the hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG).
What happens if you take birth control pills while you are pregnant without knowing it?
- It is best to stop taking the pills immediately as soon as you find out about your pregnancy.
- As taking these pills during pregnancy may increase the chance of malformations in the fetus.
Can emergency contraceptive pills be used (pills for anti pregnancy)?
- These pills (morning pills) that provide estrogen and progestin can be taken for emergency contraception.
- It is preferable to consult a doctor to know the type, time and quantity of pills to be used.
- These pills are used in the event of unprotected intercourse.
Does weight affect the effectiveness of birth control pills?
- In the event that a woman suffers from excess weight that exceeds 30 kg of her normal weight, it is possible that these pills will not affect the termination of pregnancy.
- For this reason, it is not recommended to use levonorgestrel pills for obese women, and on the other hand, they can use ulipristal pills.
Is it possible to stop taking the pills before the completion of the entire package?
- The woman can stop at any time she wants, but stopping before the end of the pack will lead to a change in the date of her period.
Do women get pregnant in a week dummy pills?
- If you take the entire package regularly and at the same time, there is no risk of an unintended pregnancy during the dummy pill period.
- But if you forget one or several pills and do not take them on their specified days, you may have a chance of pregnancy in the week of the dummy pills.
Do pills cause weight gain (pills for anti pregnancy)?
- Many recent scientific studies have proven that there is no relationship between pills and weight gain.
- Women feel an increase in the size of the thighs and chest as a result of the estrogen hormone in these pills.
Do these pills cause cancer?
- In fact, some recent studies have linked these pills to an increased chance of developing liver, cervical and breast cancer.
- These pills also reduce the chance of ovarian and endometrial cancer.
- These pills also relieve uterine problems and cervical cancer.
- But there is no confirmed study that denies or confirms the relationship of cancer when taking these pills.
Do birth control pills cause high cholesterol?
- These pills do not affect cholesterol levels significantly, but this varies from one type to another.
- The proportion of progestin and estrogen in these pills is what determines the amount of high cholesterol.
- But in general it does not pose a threat to public health.
Does birth control pills affect high blood pressure (pills for anti pregnancy)?
- Your blood pressure should be checked regularly because some birth control pills may cause high blood pressure.
- It is possible to consult a doctor if high blood pressure occurs.
Can women after 35 years continue to take birth control pills (pills for anti pregnancy)?
- If a woman is a smoker, it is not recommended to take birth control pills after the age of 35.
- Because this will increase the chances of exposure to diseases of the arteries and heart disease and blood vessels.
- You must stop smoking for a year before considering taking these birth control pills.
Does the use of antibiotics affect the effectiveness of birth control pills (pills for anti pregnancy)?
- Some types of antibiotics affect the effectiveness of these pills, the most important of which is the effect of the anti-rifampin (Rimectane).
If you have any questions related to pregnancy, you can leave them in the comments so that we can answer them.