Causes of acne
Causes of acne
Causes of acne | The reasons for the appearance of acne suddenly are many, so today we will learn about the reasons for the appearance of acne in the cheeks
Causes of acne:
Causes of acne | The reasons for the appearance of acne suddenly are many, so today we will learn about the reasons for the appearance of acne in the cheeks, the causes of the appearance of acne on the chin, the forehead, and the hands, and the causes of the appearance of acne on the face and back, and what are the ways to treat acne for oily skin?
Many people suffer from acne problems, both men and women, and acne appears for oily skin in a clear and intense way. Acne begins at the age of about twenty due to hormonal changes that the body suffers from, as the body secretes many oils at this stage that lead to their accumulation in the body. The cheeks, the chin, or the entire face is a problem of acne.
Causes of acne:
- Hormones: Upon reaching adolescence, the body produces hormones such as androgens, which stimulate the glands to increase the secretion of fats in the body.
- The increase in the secretion of fatty oils in the glands leads to the accumulation of oils in the follicle pores, which leads to the accumulation of germs and bacteria, and acne appears.
- Some foods lead to an increase in the appearance of acne, such as bread, skim milk and chocolate.
- Contraceptive drugs or devices that are placed in the womb to prevent pregnancy lead to acne.
- The appearance of acne is often due to genetic factors.
- Medicines that contain androgen or lithium in their composition lead to the appearance of acne.
- Some nutritional supplements used by athletes.
- Stress, psychological state and emotional stress are all triggers for acne breakouts.
- Some cosmetics that contain oils.
- Women may sometimes appear acne during menstruation.
Causes of acne in specific areas of the face:
Causes of acne on the face at the hair growth line:
Acne appears on the face at the hair growth line as a result of the frequent use of ointments and creams, and it is called acne ointments. You can get rid of this by:
- Change the ointments and creams you use to ones that are less oily.
- You have to wash your face frequently with a special soap for oily skin.
- Avoid using products that contain cocoa butter and artificial dyes.
Causes of acne on the cheeks:
Acne appears on the cheeks or cheeks as a result of several factors, the most important of which are:
- Using the phone frequently, as your phone collects many bacteria that clog pores and lead to acne breakouts.
- The pillow you sleep on can lead to acne breakouts, as it leads to acne breakouts in the cheeks.
- Frequent touching of the cheeks with dirty hands leads to the appearance of acne in the cheeks as well.
You can avoid the appearance of acne on the cheeks by:
- Clean the phone regularly with sterile tissues.
- Use bluetooth headphones instead of holding the phone on your cheeks.
- Do not bring the mobile phone into the bathroom.
- Change your pillow to sleep at least once a week.
Causes of acne on the chin:
Acne on the chin appears as a result of hormonal changes as a result of excessive androgen secretion, which leads to closing the pores and the appearance of acne in the lower jaw. There are several factors that increase androgen excess, which are:
- Diet and diet harmful to the stomach.
- Eating a lot of fats, dairy products and cheese.
- Take birth control pills.
- during menstruation..
Chin acne can be prevented by:
- Stay away from hormonally processed foods.
- Avoid eating sugar and white bread.
- Avoid processed foods.
- Reduce dairy products and cheese.
Causes of acne on the forehead:
Acne appears on the forehead and nose due to stress, psychological stress and lack of adequate sleep. You can take the following steps for prevention:
- Use a meditation practice, such as yoga, before bed.
- Do exercise on a daily basis.
- Do not touch the forehead and nose with the hand, because it may carry bacteria and germs.
Acne treatment for oily skin (causes of acne):
Aloe vera mask for acne treatment:
- Characterized by aloe vera properties therapeutic and a variety of anti-inflammatory and bacteria where they are taking a single sheet of aloe vera and extracts Hlamha.
- After that, the gel is applied to the acne and left for 30 minutes.
- After that, wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process twice a week.
Lemon mask for acne:
Lemon is a natural exfoliator for the skin, as the peeling process works to get rid of closed pores that lead to acne and is used as follows.
- We bring the juice of one lemon and bring a cotton ball.
- We put the cotton in the lemon and then put it on the grain at night and leave it until the morning.
- You wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process 3 times a week.