Hair transplant operations in Turkey
Hair transplant operations in Turkey
Hair transplant operations in Turkey are among the cosmetic operations in Turkey, which Turkey is famous for in the world and is considered
Hair transplant operations in Turkey
Hair transplant operations in Turkey are included in the plastic surgery in Turkey , and Turkey is considered the best in the world in hair transplantation, and it is considered the cheapest country in plastic surgery and hair transplantation.
The Health and Beauty Center specialized in hair transplant operations in Turkey is also considered the best center in Istanbul thanks to the presence of the most skilled hair transplant doctors, as well as the use of the latest technologies. Hair transplants are also provided at the best prices:
How many people request hair transplant operations in Turkey?
Due to the success of hair transplant operations in Turkey, it has witnessed a significant increase in demand from most countries. The number of people coming to Turkey in 2010 and wishing to try hair transplant operations exceeded 10,000 people from different countries for a large number of reasons, the most important of which are:
- Turkey includes a large number of specialized hair transplant hospitals and centers and is considered a leader in this field worldwide.
- In Turkey, there are also the most famous plastic surgeons in the world, who have performed plastic surgeries for a large number of Hollywood and international celebrities.
- In addition to the strong infrastructure in Turkey and the presence of the latest medical equipment that makes cosmetic operations distinct in quality and results.
- You will also get cosmetic treatment and tourism at the same time, as Turkey is one of the most famous countries in providing outstanding treatment services.
- In addition, Turkey is one of the cheapest countries in the world to perform various cosmetic surgeries when compared to countries that offer the same quality of service.
- Ease of travel to Turkey from most countries of the world and the multiplicity of medical hospitals gives time and multiple options for those wishing to perform plastic surgery in Turkey.
Types of hair transplant operations in Turkey
The types of hair transplant operations in Turkey differ from one center to another and from one doctor to another, but they generally aim to use the latest scientific and technological techniques in order to treat the problems of hair loss and split ends, hair transplantation in places that suffer from baldness, and the replacement of damaged hair follicles with new ones in their place and one of the most famous methods Used in hair transplantation operations in Turkey, we remind you:
Laser hair transplant technology in Turkey
- The laser hair transplant technique is one of the latest methods used in hair transplantation in Turkey and the world, which is spread in some famous beauty centers in Turkey.
- Laser hair transplantation is a preferred option for people who want to avoid mesotherapy or plasma injection sessions.
- The laser hair transplant technique has proven to be an impressive success according to the experiences of many people, which made the demand for this type of operation increase.
FUE hair transplant technique in Turkey
- The technique of FUE hair transplantation is one of the most common techniques due to its ease and outstanding results.
- A hair follicle is extracted from its roots along with the bulb from an area in the scalp, and then replanted in the place where the seed is intended for germination.
Strip hair transplant technique in Turkey
- Strip hair transplantation is one of the oldest methods used in the field of medical hair transplantation.
- Where this process is based on cutting off a part of the hair scalp that contains the thick hair and is distributed to the places where the hair is to be transplanted.
Hair transplant costs in Turkey
The costs of hair transplant operations in Turkey vary from one city to another and from one medical center to another, according to the services provided by each hospital and the doctors’ experience in them, but we will give you a general idea of the prices of hair transplant operations in Turkey, which are as follows:
- The prices of hair transplant operations in Istanbul range from $1100 to $2800.
- While the prices of hair transplant operations in Ankara are relatively lower than in Istanbul, and range from 850 dollars to 2200 dollars.
- Also, the prices of hair transplant operations in Antalya range from $2,200 to $3,650.
- As for the prices of hair transplant operations in Izmir, they range from $700 to $2900.
These areas in Turkey are among the most famous areas in Istanbul’s cultivation operations, and Istanbul comes first in terms of quality and services.
How to choose the best hospitals in Turkey for hair transplantation
The Health and Beauty Center is considered the best hair transplant center in Istanbul, according to many medical studies and successful hair operations experiences, where the best techniques are used to obtain the best permanent results:
What are the factors that determine the cost of hair transplantation in Turkey?
As we mentioned to you, the cost varies from one city to another, from one medical center to another, and from one doctor to another. Therefore, we will explain to you the most important points that will help you choose the best hair transplant center in Istanbul, Turkey. Among the most important points that you must consider before performing a hair transplant in Turkey are: :
The medical center and its services:
- The services provided by hair transplant hospitals and centers differ from one city to another, so we see some difference in the costs of hair transplantation operations according to the city.
- Also, the city itself is witnessing a difference in prices between centers, as we are witnessing a difference in costs between centers within Istanbul.
- This can be compared to five-star and three-star hotels, each offering its own service, but the five-star service is definitely better and you are free to choose.
- As the extent of sterilization and advanced equipment in the center plays an important role in determining the pricing of the hair transplant process in each center.
- The name of the doctor who will perform the operation and his reputation plays an important role in determining the price of hair transplantation.
- The price of the operation is also determined according to the number of years of experience the doctor has and the scientific certificates he has obtained.
- In order to get the best results, it is preferable to search for the best doctor to perform hair transplantation to get the best results.
Different hair transplant techniques:
- Different hair transplant techniques contribute to determining the price of hair transplantation operations due to the different materials and devices used in each of them.
- Anesthesia also plays an important role in determining the prices of operations as well.
Areas to be transplanted:
- The cost of hair transplantation also varies according to the areas where hair is to be transplanted.
- For example, hair transplantation in the eyebrows, mustache or beard differs from transplanting head hair.
- The note also finds that these areas need special care and greater accuracy than hair transplantation on the head, which leads to a higher price than head hair transplant operations.
The number of follicles and the amount of hair to be transplanted:
- The prices of hair transplant operations vary according to the area of the area to be transplanted.
- It also differs according to the different regions of the head, eyebrows, beard and mustache.
- The number of follicles to be transplanted is calculated by the doctor and the price of the operation is determined accordingly.
The best clinic in Turkey for hair transplantation
Hair transplant clinics in Turkey are numerous and vary in their services from one city to another, but Istanbul occupies the number of medical centers and performs cosmetic operations, as the city of Istanbul includes more than 400 cosmetic medical centers specialized in hair transplantation, and among the most famous of these medical centers we mention to you:
Health and beauty center
- It is considered the best hair transplant clinic in Turkey and has a good reputation for performing hair transplant operations.
- The Health and Beauty Center also uses the latest technologies in hair transplantation and has various different hair transplant techniques.
Istanbul International Beauty Center
- It is a very famous cosmetic center in Istanbul in performing successful hair transplant operations.
- The center includes a distinguished medical staff and advanced technical devices that made it one of the most important centers in Istanbul.
Chiffry International Specialist Center
- One of the first hospitals specialized in hair transplantation, with more than 30 years of experience.
- The hospital has an international certificate of quality and performs more than 7000 hair transplants per year.
- The operations that the hospital has performed since its opening have also exceeded 27,000, most of them with high success rates.
How to choose the most famous hair transplant doctors in Turkey
Hair transplant operations in Turkey need a lot of money, so you should study it well before doing it, and one of the most important things that you should look for is the doctor who will perform the hair transplant for you, and here we must explain to you several important things that you must know about the doctor and she:
- The doctor must be a member of the British or American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Other important certifications include the American Board and the Canadian College of Aesthetic Medicine.
- Also, the number of years of experience of the doctor who will perform the operation for you is an important factor in choosing him.
- In addition to his mastery of the various techniques of hair transplantation, which indicates that he is one of the doctors who follow the latest developments in his field.
Advantages of hair transplantation in Turkey
Hair transplantation in Turkey in Turkey is distinguished from many other cities and countries in that it has distinctive standard specifications that made it at the forefront of countries in performing this type of operation. The most important characteristic of hair transplantation operations in Turkey are the following:
- Turkey has a large number of medical centers specialized in hair transplantation.
- The options that you can choose are varied in terms of specialized medical centers and famous doctors in this field.
- Hygiene and sterilization in medical centers are also of high concern.
- In addition to using the latest medical devices and modern techniques used in hair transplantation and anesthesia.
- You will also have a medical tourism trip, as Turkey is one of the most important countries in the world in the field of medical tourism.
Tips before doing a hair transplant in Turkey
There are several important things that you must take into consideration if you decide to do a hair transplant in Turkey, and one of the most important of these things we remind you before you start performing hair transplants in Turkey are the following:
- The knowledge of the doctor who will perform the operation, the extent of his experience, his scientific and practical qualifications, and his previous experiences.
- See the expected results from the operation and what are the things that you must follow after the operation to get the best results.
- The period or period that you need to stay in Turkey to be sure of the results of the operation and the safety of the transplanted follicles.
- It is also necessary to know the number of follicles to be planted before the operation, and to know if that number will achieve the appearance you want.
- You should also know the full cost of the operation before performing it.
- It is also preferable to choose a residence center close to the medical center and near transportation to facilitate transportation and review.
- Knowing the best hair transplant hospitals in Turkey and the doctors who perform plastic surgery and hair transplantation in Turkey.
The importance of consultation before a hair transplant operation
Before starting the process of hair transplantation, you should consult the specialized doctor and explain to him the health conditions. You should also inquire about several important topics before performing the operation, the most important of which are:
- What is the vision or shape that you want to look like after the operation and is it possible to do it?
- You should tell your doctor about your health condition if you suffer from a chronic disease.
- It is also necessary to clarify your behavioral condition, such as smoking and alcohol consumption, and the extent of their impact on the results of the operation.
- You must also disclose frankly if you suffer from one of the following diseases: AIDS, hepatitis C, kidney disease, stress or diabetes.
- This is very useful so that the doctor can properly assess your condition and give you the expected results.
- After confirming all the information, you can perform the operation and you are assured of obtaining the results you desire.
Hair transplant operations in Turkey for women and men
- Hair transplant operations in Turkey are possible for men and women, and the utmost importance and delicate operations are for women.
- This is because hair transplantation in women needs extreme precision in order to get rid of the problems of light hair loss and the beginnings of baldness.
- Also, hair transplant operations in Turkey for women are followed by strengthening sessions in order to strengthen hair and follicles and maintain the results of the operation.
The average cost of hair transplant in Turkey
Hair transplant prices vary from one city to another and from one medical center to another, but we will mention to you the approximate prices for hair transplant operations in Turkey, which are as follows:
- The cost of transplanting the graft in the FUE technique is 3-4 dollars per graft or bulb.
- As for the slide technique, the cost of graft cultivation ranges from 1.5 – 2 dollars per graft or bulb.
- The average cost of flying is 500-700 dollars.
- The average taxi ride per hour is $5.
On the basis of these metrics, you can calculate the approximate cost of your hair transplantation trip.
How to choose the best hospital in Turkey for hair transplant
If you are looking for the best hair transplant clinics in Turkey, the Health and Beauty Center is considered one of the best centers specialized in hair transplantation, according to the experiences of many patients, where the most famous hair transplant doctors in Turkey are located, and the latest medical technologies are used:
The most important cosmetic surgeries:
Plastic surgery is one of the most important operations in our time, and Turkey is characterized as one of the cheapest countries in the world to perform plastic surgery . Among the most important cosmetic operations in Turkey :