Immediate treatment for scabies
treatment for scabies
Immediate treatment for scabies | What is scabies disease and how can the itching caused by scabies be treated, what are the causes of scabies and what are its symptoms? Let us learn about the treatment of scabies with olive oil,
Immediate treatment for scabies
Immediate treatment for scabies | What is scabies disease and how can the itching caused by scabies be treated, what are the causes of scabies and what are its symptoms? Let us learn about the treatment of scabies with olive oil, the treatment of scabies with vinegar, the treatment of scabies with garlic, the treatment of scabies with salt, and what is the duration of treatment for scabies.
Scabies is a disease of concern to many people, and many people are looking for a natural treatment for scabies. In this article from health beauty website , we will learn about scabies, its causes and symptoms, whether scabies is contagious or not, and how to treat scabies at home with proven natural recipes that help in getting Immediate treatment for scabies.
What is scabies?
Before talking about the best immediate treatment for scabies, let us first know what scabies is:
- Scabies is a skin disease.
- Scabies is caused by infection of the outer layer of the skin with one of the parasites, which is called “mite” or “Scabies scabies”.
- The female moth invades the outer layer of skin where it lives and lays eggs, causing an itchy rash.
- Scabies infection occurs all over the world and many may think that only poor areas are victims of scabies, but scabies can occur all over the world and can affect all people of different races and social classes.
- Scabies spreads faster in crowded places.
- Scabies affects approximately 300 million people annually.
- Scabies is a difficult skin disease to diagnose; Because it is not visible to the naked eye, it now seems easier with the spread of modern medical devices.
Is scabies contagious?
After talking about scabies and before talking about an immediate treatment for scabies, let us now answer the question “Is scabies contagious”:
- Yes, scabies is a contagious disease.
- There are many ways to transmit scabies infection from a person infected with scabies to others, in many ways, such as direct skin contact, sharing of private items, and so on.
- Some may associate scabies with poor hygiene, and this is a misconception; Scabies is transmitted like other infectious diseases.
Causes of scabies disease:
After we have known about scabies and whether it is contagious or not, and before talking about an immediate treatment for scabies, we will now learn about the causes of scabies infection:
- Scabies mites are spread through direct contact with an infected person, such as through sexual contact.
- Scabies can spread as a result of the shared use of personal items such as a towel or bed linen. Because the parasite lives far from the infected person for a period not exceeding three days, so it is easy to get infected.
- A person’s contact with infected animals such as cats and dogs.
Symptoms of scabies:
Before talking about an immediate treatment for scabies, let us now know the symptoms of scabies infection:
- One of the most important symptoms of scabies is intense itching throughout the day and more often at night and in areas where the parasite multiplies more, such as the underarm area, the pubic area, and other areas of the body that fall under the folds of the folds, such as the area between the feet.
- Small red blisters are present and are also localized in the fold areas.
Immediate treatment for scabies at home:
Now that we know about scabies, its symptoms and causes, and whether it is contagious, we will now learn about an immediate treatment for scabies at home by:
Treating scabies with olive oil:
Olive oil is an important component of the body, and in addition to this, it is a powerful antiseptic for all types of bacteria and fungi. This is why it is classified among the list of the best instant treatment for scabies at home:
- You should first take a shower with lukewarm water.
- After finishing the shower, the body must be dried well.
- After cleaning, you should bring a small bowl of olive oil.
- Scabies should be applied to the affected skin in a circular motion.
- The olive oil should also be left until it is well absorbed by the skin.
- This method should be done three to four times during the day.
Vinegar scabies treatment:
Vinegar is an important ingredient that should be present in every home because of its multiple benefits. It is also used in preparing many delicious vegetarian recipes :
- In the beginning, you must mix one part of the vinegar with the same amount of water.
- After that, a cotton ball must be brought to be used in the process of filling the affected places with the mixture.
- The mixture should be left on the injury site for five minutes.
- After leaving the mixture for five minutes on the body, the mixture should be rinsed off with lukewarm water.
- Speaking about the duration of treatment for scabies in this way, this method should be done up to three times a day, and you should get satisfactory results within a few days.
Garlic treatment for scabies:
Garlic is a natural anti-fungal, one of the best foods used to strengthen the immune system, and it can be an immediate treatment for scabies as well:
- Put a handful of garlic peels and the same amount of onion peels in a cup of boiling water and leave the peels in the water for a few minutes.
- After that you should bring a spool of cotton; To be used in the process of painting the affected places.
- We paint the affected places with water after its temperature drops.
- There are also many ways to treat scabies, while not neglecting the importance of consulting a doctor in case some unfamiliar health symptoms are observed. For example, alcohol can be used to treat scabies, treat scabies with ointments, and other methods aimed at treating scabies with prescriptions.
Salt scabies treatment:
Salt is a natural and effective antiseptic for all types of bacteria, germs and parasites, and it is an immediate treatment for scabies in many countries:
- Scabies is treated with salt by using a bathtub.
- At first, we put warm water in the bathtub, and then add 1 kg of salt to the bathtub.
- After that, the scabies patient sits in the tub for 45 minutes.
- Also, soap is not used in treatment sessions.
- This process is repeated daily, and scabies needs treatment in this way from about 5 days to a week.
Treatment of scabies with sulfur:
Some doctors use an immediate cure for scabies with over-the-counter sulfur ointments that contain 10% sulfur.
- This method takes a long time to heal and is done under the supervision of your dermatologist.
- You may suffer from some effects when using this method, so you can use a moisturizing cream after the end of the treatment period and the removal of scabies.
- The treatment is done by taking a shower with warm water, after which the body is dried well and then painted with sulfur cream before bedtime.
At the end of an article on an immediate cure for scabies:
In an article on immediate treatment of scabies, we learned about the most important causes of scabies infection, how it can be transmitted, and what are the most common media that help the transmission of scabies, in addition to identifying several home recipes and creams from the pharmacy for the treatment of scabies.
Have you ever had scabies?!! What is the treatment that you used? You can share with us your experiences with scabies and how you were able to treat it, whether through home mixtures, medical drugs and ointments.