permanent treatment for open pores
permanent treatment for open pores
permanent treatment for open pores | Getting rid of facial pores permanently and having clean skin is one of the important things in every woman’s life. What are the ways to treat large pores for oily skin
permanent treatment for open pores
permanent treatment for open pores | Getting rid of facial pores permanently and having clean skin is one of the important things in every woman’s life. What are the ways to treat large pores for oily skin and what is the best cream to close facial pores permanently ?
Getting rid of large pores in the face is necessary for women to appear beautiful, so they are looking for medicines to treat large pores and for a cream that closes pores permanently. In today’s article from the Health and Beauty website, we will talk about the best cream to hide pores and get rid of them forever.
Causes of open pores:
The causes of open pores are many and varied and differ from one person to another according to the composition of their skin. The most important factors that lead to the formation of wide pores are:
- Oily skin and the accumulation of oils in the pores of the face.
- Cheap cosmetics made with chemicals may harm the skin.
- Accumulation of dirt on the skin leads to the formation of large pores over time.
- Also, keeping makeup on the face for long periods without proper cleaning can cause open pores to appear.
- The problem of large pores can also be related to the type of skin.
Preventing open pores:
There are a number of daily practices that can reduce pores, especially on the face, so be sure to read these medical tips carefully:
- Diet is the most important role in the health of every human being, so it must be balanced and thoughtful.
- Sport helps in strengthening the body and treating many problems in the body, including skin and hair.
- Drink plenty of water because dehydration appears clearly on the skin and causes many skin problems.
- Paying attention to the cleanliness of the body and skin to prevent the deposition and accumulation of dirt.
Methods for treating open pores:
Before talking about the methods of treating pores from the pharmacy, let us know the different methods of treating pores that you can use in order to get rid of skin problems and open pores completely. These methods are:
- Medical treatment of large pores.
- Natural home recipes from folk medicine to treat open pores.
- Pore treatment from the pharmacy.
Treatment of large pores medically:
Wide pores are medically considered as a type of cosmetic surgery , and laser treatment of large pores in the face is used as an effective method in treating open pores if the size of the pores is large:
- The laser technology in the treatment of open pores is one of the modern methods with quick and immediate results.
- One of the famous methods of treating pores with laser is a method known as fractional laser.
- This modern method helps to get rid of the problem of open pores and various skin problems.
- It also compensates for the lack of collagen that led to the appearance of these pores.
Natural home remedies for open pores (permanent treatment for open pores):
Open pores can be treated by traditional medicine using a natural and easy to prepare mask for large pores. One of the best natural masks used to close the pores we mention to you:
Milk and honey mask:
A mask for large pores that has the ability to close the pores and nourish the skin with beneficial elements.
Ingredients for the milk and honey face mask:
- Half a cup of milk.
- Two tablespoons of natural honey .
- A quarter cup of ground oats.
How to use the catcher:
- We dissolve the honey in the milk and put the ground oats and stir well.
- Then put this mask on the face for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this method twice a week to get rid of the pores permanently.
Turmeric and Banana Mask:
A mask for large pores is useful in getting rid of open pores within a short period and permanently:
Turmeric and Banana Mask Ingredients:
- Two tablespoons of turmeric .
- spoon of natural honey.
- lemon spoon
How to prepare the catcher:
- We mash the bananas well, then add honey, turmeric, and then lemon and stir them well.
- Put the mixture on the pores gently and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the face with cold water.
- This mask is repeated twice a week to get rid of the problem of open pores.
Methods for treating pores from the pharmacy (permanent treatment for open pores):
The methods of treating pores from the pharmacy are diverse, as there are a large number of creams for treating large pores in the pharmacy, and each of them has different advantages from the other.
Panthenol cream for large pores:
- Panthenol cream helps treat the problems of open pores and gives the skin moisture and vitality.
- It is characterized by the rapid appearance of its results in the treatment of large pores.
- It is the preferred choice for owners of oily skin.
- It also rids the skin of shine, pimples and blackheads around the nose area.
- The price of Panthenol cream for large pores varies from country to country and is about $25.
Mini Cream for Open Pores:
- This mini-maser cream helps tighten pores, because it contains alpha-lipoic acid, which is an effective exfoliator for the skin.
- It also contains salicylic acid, which works to clean the skin of dead skin, the main cause of open pores.
- The composition of the Mini Maser Cream contains useful ingredients to tighten the skin and restore its smoothness.
Bioderma cream for large pores:
- Bioderma cream for large pores is one of the best creams that is widely used in the treatment of skin problems and large pores.
- Also, BIODERMA cream helps to get rid of pimples and blackheads, in addition to tightening and closing the pores.
- The way to use Bioderma cream is to clean the face well with lukewarm water, and then put the cream on the face.
- Make-up can also be applied over the Bioderma cream without any problems.
- Bioderma cream protects the skin, restores beauty and radiance, and treats large pores.
- The price of Bioderma cream for large pores in Saudi Arabia is about 140 Saudi riyals.
Pore treatment from Nahdi pharmacy (permanent treatment for open pores):
- There are a large number of products for treating pores from Al-Nahdi pharmacy, the most important of which is Bioderma Sebem Pore Refiner.
- Bioderma Sebem Pour Refiner is a special cream for treating large and open pores and getting rid of the problems of pimples and blackheads.
- Helps moisturize the skin and restore vitality to it.
- It is also used to narrow pores and treat oily secretions.
- The price of Bioderma Sebem Pour Refiner Cream is about 75 Saudi riyals.
Best Serum for Enlarged Pores:
What is the best serum to treat large pores? There are a large number of serums to treat large pores for the skin, and we will mention to you the best of these with their approximate price:
- NARS Pore & Shine Control Primer is about $40.
- VICHY Mineral Pore Purifying Clay Mask is about $36.
- KIEHL’S Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask is about $55.
- CLINIQUE Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector, about $185.
- ESTEE LAUDER Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher, about $180.
At the end of the article on permanent treatment for open pores:
In the article on permanent treatment for open pores, we learned about the methods used in treating pores from the pharmacy and to medical and natural methods. As for the best cream for treating large pores, it is the cream that suits your skin because skin types interact with the cream differently.
If you have any questions about the treatment of pores from the pharmacy and the best cream for treating large pores, you can leave it in the comments.
What is the best cream in your opinion?! Share with us in the comments.