Treatment of infertility in women
Treatment of infertility in women | How can female infertility be treated naturally, and what are the best medicines and herbs used to treat cases of infertility in women, and is it possible to get pregnant when taking female infertility treatment….!!!
The treatment of infertility in women, KAŞOVER, is one of the most powerful new natural medicines that help in treating infertility and greatly increase the chances of pregnancy. According to Dr. Marguba Kashgarli Sultan, the treatment of infertility in women, KAŞOVER, has helped in the recovery of a large number of cases of infertility that did not occur to her. Pregnancy for 15 years and over:
Infertility in women
Before talking about the treatment of infertility in women, KAŞOVER, let us learn about the symptoms of infertility in women, how to obtain an infertility analysis, what are the causes of infertility, and how infertility can be treated in the right ways.
What is infertility?
Female infertility is a common condition, which is the inability to conceive . This is usually diagnosed after a woman has tried to conceive for 12 months without success in conceiving. There are many treatment options for infertility, including medications to correct hormonal problems, surgery for physical problems, and in vitro fertilization. .
What is infertility in women?
- Infertility is a disease in which the ability to conceive and give birth is weak or limited in some way for couples.
- This is usually diagnosed one year after trying to conceive but it can be diagnosed earlier depending on multiple factors.
- For married couples, a third of the causes of infertility are due to male problems, a third is due to female problems, and a third is due to multiple or unknown reasons.
What is the prevalence of infertility in women?
Infertility is a common disease, no less than 10% of women suffer from infertility, and the chance of infertility increases with the age of the woman.
Causes of infertility in women
- These include polyps, fibroids, septums or adhesions within the uterine cavity.
- Polyps and fibroids can also form on their own at any time.
- While other deformities (such as the nasal septum) are present at birth.
- Adhesions can form after surgery such as dilatation and curettage.
Ovulation problems (lack of ovulation):
When you do not have your period every month, ovulation is infrequent. Common causes of infrequent ovulation include:
body stresses such as:
- Eating disorders.
- Rapid weight loss.
Certain hormonal abnormalities such as:
- Thyroid problems .
- Polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Pituitary problems.
- Unexpected weight loss or gain.
- Excessive hair growth or hair loss .
- acne .
- Ovarian Cysts Cysts in the ovaries can cause pelvic pain.
Scarring in the fallopian tube:
- previous surgery.
- An ectopic (tubal) pregnancy.
- A bacterial infection in the pelvis, or pelvic inflammatory disease, often causes scarring, damage or blockage of the fallopian tubes.
- Abnormalities in the shape or lining of the uterus, such as fibroids or benign tumors in the uterus.
These conditions can also cause:
- Heavy menstrual bleeding.
- pelvic pain
- uterine enlargement
- Uterine infections.
- Surgical procedures such as dilation and curettage.
- This scar tissue can also lead to infrequent periods or minimal menstrual flow.
Who are at risk of female infertility?
- getting old.
- The problem of hormones that prevent ovulation.
- Abnormal menstrual cycle.
- Decreased body fat percentage from intense exercise.
- Structural problems (such as problems with the fallopian tubes, uterus, or ovaries).
- Uterine fibroids.
- Autoimmune disorders (lupus, arthritis, Hashimoto’s thyroid disease).
- Sexually transmitted diseases”.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome .
- Primary ovarian insufficiency.
- Excessive alcohol use.
- Medicines given during pregnancy that relieve complications during pregnancy such as premature labor or miscarriage. However, these medicines may cause infertility in some babies.
- An ectopic (tubal) pregnancy in the past.
Effects of aging on infertility in women:
- The total number of eggs is less.
- The eggs also contain fewer chromosomes, meaning that the eggs become immature.
- Increased risk of health conditions.
What are the causes of infertility?
We can classify the causes of female infertility into several things, the most important of which are:
- Age or advanced age, as this leads to the cessation of ovulation and the occurrence of infertility.
- Very underweight or very overweight , which leads to an imbalance in hormones , in both cases leading to weak ovulation.
- Smoking, as it greatly harms the mucus in the cervix.
- Unsafe sexual activity, where sex with more than one person leads to infections that lead to infertility.
- Excessive drinking of coffee and alcohol leads to many disorders and thus leads to infertility.
Treatment of infertility in women KAŞOVER
Treatment of infertility in women KAŞOVER is an important topic for women who are looking for treatment of infertility for women, so let’s learn together about the causes of infertility in women and what is the best treatment for infertility in women, yes there are many natural medicines spread in the market for the treatment of infertility, but we chose the best for you and It is KAŞOVER from the Turkish Sultan Company for Physiotherapy and Uyghur.
KAŞOVER regulates the secretion of estrogen and progesterone, which work to prepare the uterus and strengthen its lining in the first and second week. Estrogen also dilates the uterus and plays an important role in the formation of the egg during the last two weeks of menstruation.
The best medicine for female infertility treatment:
The treatment of infertility in women, KAŞOVER from the Turkish company Sultan, is the best medicine for treating infertility in women, and this is due to several factors, which are:
- Kashover medicine is made from 100% natural products and does not contain any chemical compositions.
- Kashover medicine is characterized by its high effectiveness, as it was able to succeed in many infertility experiments and proved its effectiveness.
- It is also easy to use and can achieve amazing results in treating infertility in women.
- It prepares the uterus and strengthens its lining to be ready for pregnancy by regulating the secretion of estrogen and progesterone.
- Estrogen dilates the uterus and plays an important role in the formation of an egg during the last two weeks of pregnancy.
An infertile woman takes female infertility medications by taking female infertility pills twice a day, each time two pills, meaning that a barren woman who does not get pregnant will take four pills per day of female infertility drugs from Kashover.
You can order the original product by clicking on the company’s WhatsApp link, and the product will arrive at your door: