Symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy
Symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy
Symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy Pregnancy important moments in the life of every woman after doing experiments analysis of pregnancy and make sure pregnancy resort pregnant
Symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy
Symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy Pregnancy important moments in the life of every woman after doing experiments analysis of pregnancy and make sure pregnancy resort pregnant to use calculator pregnancy, birth and sex of the fetus , but in some cases of pregnancy some of the problems which occur ectopic pregnancy, and the question What are the causes of ectopic pregnancy and how it happens and what Its symptoms and how it can be treated, follow us in this article from the health beauty website .
How does a normal pregnancy happen?
Before getting to know the symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy, let’s know how a normal pregnancy occurs in detail:
- After the ovulation period, intercourse occurs between the spouses, and the egg is ready for fertilization at that time.
- The sperm (the male animal) enters the vagina after intercourse and then travels through the cervix to reach the fallopian tubes.
- There it meets the egg ready for fertilization and penetrates its wall to be fertilized.
- Then the fertilized egg travels to the uterine wall to implant and the pregnancy weeks begin to last for 9 months.
- You can also learn How do I get a boy after period.
How ectopic pregnancy happens?
- Symptoms of ectopic pregnancy appear when the egg implants in the fallopian tube near the uterus, contrary to the normal situation in which the egg implants in the very end of the uterus.
- The implantation of the fertilized egg in the fallopian tube allows it to grow, but this poses a significant risk to the life of the pregnant woman.
- As the fetus grows in the fallopian tubes, inflammation or blockage of the fallopian tubes occurs, which can be easily treated in the first months of pregnancy.
- If the ectopic pregnancy continues, then surgery may be required, or the fallopian tubes may be removed and may lead to its rupture and rupture if the ectopic pregnancy is not detected.
Causes of an ectopic pregnancy:
The causes of an ectopic pregnancy are multiple and lead to the appearance of symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy. The most important causes of an ectopic pregnancy are:
- There may be some problems in the fallopian tubes since birth that lead to an ectopic pregnancy.
- An abnormally positioned fallopian tube does not allow the egg to reach the uterus properly.
- Some damage to the fallopian tubes as a result of previous surgery, especially in the pelvic area.
- An ectopic pregnancy may also occur as a result of infection or inflammation in the fallopian tubes.
Symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy:
Symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy vary from one woman to another, and they include a number of symptoms, and the most important symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy are:
- Pain in the lower part of the abdomen.
- Heavy vaginal bleeding with delayed menstruation.
- Fainting due to blood loss.
- Dizziness and pain in the gastrointestinal tract.
People most at risk of having an ectopic pregnancy:
An ectopic pregnancy may affect all pregnant women, but there are some cases in which the chance of an ectopic pregnancy increases, the most important of which are:
- Smoking affects women and increases the risk of ectopic pregnancy.
- Smoking also increases toxins in the body and raises blood pressure.
- Taking chemotherapy drugs can cause an ectopic pregnancy.
- Some medications lead to an imbalance in the hormones, especially the level of the pregnancy hormone .
Previous pregnancy problems:
- If a woman had a previous ectopic pregnancy, her chances of having an ectopic pregnancy increase again.
- Some women may also have problems with an ectopic pregnancy after a previous miscarriage.
- Aging can cause an ectopic pregnancy.
- Where the chances of an ectopic pregnancy increase after the age of 35 years.
Diagnosis of an ectopic pregnancy:
After a pregnancy test and confirmation of pregnancy, the specialist doctor can diagnose an ectopic pregnancy in the following ways:
- The doctor can do a thorough physical examination of the pelvic area and detect any abnormal masses.
- The pregnancy area also suffers from some severe pain.
- The gynecologist can perform an ultrasound examination to ensure the health of the pregnancy.
- These devices also allow knowing an ectopic pregnancy, which is a very accurate method.
- An ectopic pregnancy can be detected by blood selection, where the doctor performs an analysis that enables him to know this.
Ectopic pregnancy treatment:
There are many ways to treat an ectopic pregnancy, including:
- An ectopic pregnancy can be treated surgically by using a laparoscope.
- This method helps in treating the problem of ectopic pregnancy in the first months and prevents the rupture of the fallopian tubes.
- Some medications can be taken to treat an ectopic pregnancy, as these medications work to expel the fetus outside the fallopian tube.
- Medication can also cause a number of side effects that last several weeks.
An ectopic pregnancy or an ectopic pregnancy occurs in the fallopian tube. This pregnancy is also known as a tubal pregnancy. It does not have to occur only in the fallopian tube, but can occur in the ovary, abdominal cavity, or the lower part of the cervix connected to the vagina. An ectopic pregnancy can affect 1 in 100 women.
When is an ectopic pregnancy detected?
- An ectopic pregnancy is detected in the first weeks of pregnancy, when the doctor performs an ultrasound of the fetus.
- When the fetal sac does not appear, the doctor puts the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy.
- The signs of an ectopic pregnancy begin between the fourth and tenth week of pregnancy.
Herbal treatment of ectopic pregnancy:
Herbs can be used for abortion in order to get rid of the problem of ectopic pregnancy. The most common herbs used by pregnant women are:
- The sage herb is one of the powerful herbs that help in abortion.
- A pregnant woman can take 3 cups of sage daily to get rid of an ectopic pregnancy.
- Cinnamon helps treat the problem of ectopic pregnancy also in the event that a woman is looking for a home remedy for an ectopic pregnancy.
- A pregnant woman can drink 3 cups of cinnamon daily until a miscarriage occurs.
At the end of the article Symptoms of Ectopic Pregnancy:
In the article, the symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy, we learned about how an ectopic pregnancy occurs, what are its causes, how it occurs, and what are the natural and medical methods of treating an ectopic pregnancy.