Pregnancy symptoms before period
Pregnancy symptoms before period
Pregnancy symptoms before period | When do pregnancy symptoms begin to appear before the period, and what are the symptoms of pregnancy a week before the period from experience?
Pregnancy symptoms before period:
Pregnancy symptoms before period | When do pregnancy symptoms begin to appear before the period, and what are the symptoms of pregnancy a week before the period from experience? Many women wonder about the symptoms of pregnancy before the date of session two days or three days or for 4 days or ten days or 15 days before the session we will talk today an article from the health beauty of the symptoms of pregnancy before the session a week about the experience of the world of Eve pregnancy and what are the most important signs that appear on the pregnant woman.
After fertilization and the transfer of the sperm to the wall of the uterus to implant in preparation for turning into an embryo, and as the pregnancy weeks progress, the signs and symptoms of very early pregnancy begin to appear on the pregnant woman, and then the pregnant woman can perform a pregnancy analysis in order to confirm the signs of pregnancy .
When do pregnancy symptoms begin to appear before your period:
Pregnancy symptoms begin to appear before the period after the first week of the process of fertilization of the egg with the male sperm and its implantation in the uterine wall.
- Where the egg waits for the sperm for 24 hours in the fallopian tube, and after meeting, it takes about 3 days for it to reach the uterine wall and implant in it.
- Early pregnancy symptoms may be delayed in some women, but a sure sign of pregnancy is menopause or menstruation.
- The pregnant woman also notices that there are a few drops of blood caused by the implantation of the egg in the uterine wall.
- A pregnant woman can know her pregnancy by accurately calculating the menstrual cycle ( how to calculate the menstrual cycle to calculate pregnancy ).
Pregnancy symptoms a week before the period from experience:
Confirmed pregnancy symptoms two days, three days before the period, four days, or even ten or 15 days, they are mostly similar with minor differences from one woman to another that continue throughout the pregnancy and the sure symptoms of pregnancy before the period are as follows:
Fatigue and tiredness:
Women feel tired and exhausted due to the increase in the hormone progesterone, which generates a feeling of fatigue in a pregnant woman.
- Many women also experience dizziness and lightheadedness at the beginning of pregnancy ( pregnancy calculator, childbirth and fetal sex ).
- Feeling more tired than usual is caused by low blood sugar and low blood pressure.
- Therefore, the pregnant woman during pregnancy should take a break and pay attention to her diet.
Nausea and vomiting:
Nausea and vomiting How does it happen, when and what are its causes:
- One of the symptoms of early pregnancy is morning sickness that affects pregnant women at the beginning of pregnancy (the difference between pregnancy nausea and normal nausea ).
- The severity of nausea in pregnant women varies from one woman to another and is believed to be a sign of determining the sex of the newborn ( symptoms of pregnancy with a boy ).
- Nausea and vomiting are also signs of pregnancy in the first days that appear in most women.
- It is believed that nausea is caused by the pregnancy hormone and pregnancy secretions that start from the beginning of pregnancy, and it is not required that nausea be in the morning only.
Pregnancy cramps and cramps:
The reduction that occurs in the lower abdomen is one of the symptoms of pregnancy before the period:
- Cramps and cramps in the lower abdomen start similar to menstrual cramps and become more noticeable two weeks after pregnancy.
- It is also accompanied by these contractions, the descent of some drops of blood caused by the implantation of the egg in the uterine wall.
Changes in the breasts:
Among the early signs of pregnancy that confirm the presence of pregnancy changes that affect the breasts:
- One of the most important symptoms of pregnancy before the period is noticing changes in the breasts, as they become more tight, while noticing swelling.
- The nipples turn dark, and these changes in the breasts are caused by hormonal changes that affect a woman at the beginning of her pregnancy.
An unstable psychological state is one of the symptoms of pregnancy before the period:
- The pregnant woman suffers from noticeable mood swings caused by the increase in progesterone and estrogen .
- A pregnant woman in the first weeks of pregnancy can also suffer from depression, nervousness, anxiety and other paradoxical mood swings.
Among the symptoms of pregnancy before the period, which can be observed frequent urination:
- As the kidneys during pregnancy make a double effort caused by increased blood pumping in the body.
- This effort leads to an increase in fluid in the bladder, and this effort is also caused by hormonal changes.
Altered sense of taste:
One of the symptoms of pregnancy before the period is a significant change in the sense of taste:
- Feeling the urge to eat some salty, sour, or sweet foods.
- It also notes the openness of the appetite significantly and suddenly interruption.
- The sense of smell also increases for the smell of foods and aversion to some of them.
High body temperature is also a sign of pregnancy before period:
- One of the things that can be noticed on the pregnant woman is a noticeable increase in her temperature.
- The high temperature in a pregnant woman is due to the physical and hormonal changes that affect her readiness to receive the fetus.
Symptoms of pregnancy Bold:
In some of the early stages of pregnancy, some signs of pregnancy with a boy can appear, the most important of which are:
- Do not suffer from morning sickness or it is very light.
- The fetus’s heart rate is less than 140 beats per minute.
- Body weight increases on the one hand and goes down.
- Desire to eat salty and sour foods.
- Feeling cold under the feet.
- Faster hair growth.
- Pregnant Bold looks beautiful and bright face.
- You may also have a headache, and your urine is often light yellow. ( Eating for pregnancy boy ).
Symptoms of pregnancy with a girl (Pregnancy symptoms before period):
Symptoms of pregnancy before the period may be accompanied by some signs that indicate pregnancy with a girl, and these symptoms include:
- A pregnant girl suffers from severe morning sickness.
- The fetal heart rate exceeds 140 beats.
- Weight gain for pregnant women is concentrated in the hips and buttocks area.
- It is also noted that the left breast is larger than the right.
- Cravings for sweet foods and sweets .
- Severe mood swings such as nervousness and depression.
Late pregnancy symptoms (Pregnancy symptoms before period):
In some cases of pregnancy, it is possible that the signs of pregnancy may not appear early, but rather late. Symptoms of late pregnancy include:
- Feeling lower back pain.
- High blood pressure may also occur.
- In addition to raising the body temperature.
- As well as an increase in the heart rate.
- Abdominal distension may also occur.
- Weight gain ( diet for breastfeeding to lose weight ).
Ways to confirm pregnancy for sure (Pregnancy symptoms before period):
There are several ways to confirm pregnancy after the appearance of pregnancy symptoms before the period, including:
- A home pregnancy test needs to be done 7 to 10 days after insemination.
- When visiting a doctor and taking a blood or urine analysis to accurately determine the presence of the pregnancy hormone.
- Ultrasound ultrasound use.
At the end of the article Pregnancy symptoms before period:
We have come to know about Pregnancy symptoms before period, which you can do pregnancy tests after the expiry of your period without coming down to confirm pregnancy, and you can take home pregnancy tests at first before conducting a blood analysis to make sure that pregnancy is confirmed.