Signs of pregnancy in the first days
Signs of pregnancy in the first days
Signs of pregnancy in the first days | What are the signs of pregnancy in the first days before the period, and how do the symptoms of pregnancy appear in the first ten days, and how are the signs of pregnancy
Signs of pregnancy in the first days:
Signs of pregnancy in the first days | What are the signs of pregnancy in the first days before the period, and how do the symptoms of pregnancy appear in the first ten days, and how are the signs of pregnancy in the first days of the virgin, and are there symptoms that confirm the presence of pregnancy? Let us know the answers to these questions in today’s article from the health beauty website .
When the symptoms of pregnancy appear very, very early, women resort to a pregnancy analysis to ensure that the pregnancy is confirmed, and the earliest signs of pregnancy begin to appear on the pregnant woman from the first days, which are often in the form of dizziness or what is known as morning sickness. The signs of pregnancy in the first days are light and increase as the weeks of pregnancy progress, the symptoms of pregnancy become more and more obvious.
Signs of pregnancy in the first days before the period:
The signs of pregnancy in the first days before the period differ from one woman to another. They also differ in the firstborn or in the second pregnancy, but among the most common symptoms of pregnancy in the first days before the period, we remind you:
- Flatulence and gas in the abdomen, in addition to cramps.
- The pregnant woman also shows symptoms such as high body temperature in general.
- It can also be noted the presence of some drops of blood caused by the implantation of the egg in the uterine wall.
- The urge to urinate a lot more than usual.
- Changes in mental state without any understandable cause.
- Feeling of a pulse near the navel.
- Change in the shape of the breasts and nipples, which become dark gray.
- Constant feeling of fatigue is one of the signs of pregnancy in the first days before the period as well.
Symptoms of pregnancy in the first ten days:
What are the symptoms of pregnancy in the first ten days, and do these symptoms differ throughout the months of pregnancy? In fact, the symptoms of pregnancy in the first days continue until the end of pregnancy and increase or decrease according to pregnancy secretions , hormones, and the health status of the pregnant woman and fetus. Among the most important symptoms that appear on the pregnant woman in the first 10 days:
- Morning sickness and vomiting, which appear clearly when pregnant with a girl ( symptoms of pregnancy with a boy ) (the strongest signs of pregnancy with a girl ).
- A change in vaginal secretions (the form of pregnancy secretions Boy ).
- Fatigue and laziness with sleeping for long hours.
- Changes in mood and nervousness, and some women sometimes suffer from depression or withdrawal.
- In the first 10 days, some pregnant women may feel a constant headache.
- Drink a lot of water with frequent urination ( how many liters of water a pregnant woman needs ).
- Binge eating with cravings for certain foods, or what is known colloquially (al-waham).
- Drooling or drooling from the mouth can be noticeable in some women in the first ten days.
- In the first ten days, some pregnant women may suffer from breathing problems and shortness of breath.
- Some women may experience bad dreams in the early days of pregnancy.
- The appearance of pimples and acne in most women is a sign of pregnancy.
Signs of pregnancy in the first days of the firstborn:
The signs of pregnancy in the first days of the firstborn may be similar to the signs of the menstrual cycle for her because she is going through this experience for the first time, so she must try a salt pregnancy test or other methods of pregnancy analysis to ensure the presence of pregnancy, but among the most important signs that the firstborn pregnant woman goes through in the first days are the following: :
- Swelling in the breasts and the nipples starting to turn dark gray.
- Fatigue, laziness and feeling sick (the difference between pregnancy nausea and normal nausea ).
- The descent of some drops of blood caused by the implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterine wall.
- Changes in her senses of taste, cravings for food sometimes, or aversion to food at other times.
- Al-Bakr may also feel constant headaches because she is experiencing hormonal changes for the first time.
- It is possible that the firstborn pregnant woman suffers from fainting and dizziness sometimes.
Symptoms of pregnancy in the first days of vaccination:
One of the most visible symptoms of pregnancy in the first days of vaccination is the menopause or the menstrual cycle, and the signs of pregnancy in the first week begin to appear consecutively, such as nausea, vomiting and headache, and they differ and vary from one woman to another. (The absence of symptoms of the cycle is evidence of pregnancy ).
- After ovulation, the eggs reach the fallopian tubes and remain there for 24 hours.
- After that the sperm comes to fertilize it and then it moves towards the uterus and it takes about 3 days to reach the uterus.
- Then the body begins to secrete the pregnancy hormone, which will circulate in the blood a week after the vaccination process.
- Visible signs can appear after vaccination, such as bloating and cramps in the lower abdomen.
- You can also learn how you can use the pregnancy, birth and fetus sex calculator .
Symptoms confirming the presence of pregnancy when breastfeeding:
Sometimes pregnancy may occur while you are breastfeeding, so there are symptoms that confirm that you are pregnant:
- Pain and engorgement in the breast and the inability to breastfeed the baby.
- If your period comes down while breastfeeding, there are chances of pregnancy .
- Urinating a lot and going to the bathroom at night.
- Dizziness, nausea and vomiting in addition to a persistent headache.
- Also, the baby often refuses the mother’s breast when trying to feed him.
- Mood swings with nervousness and exaggerated agitation.
At the end of the article Signs of pregnancy in the first days:
In the article, Signs of Pregnancy in the Early Days, we have learned about the most important signs that a pregnant woman may afflict at the beginning of her pregnancy and how she can deal with them properly. You can also visit the pregnancy section of our site for more information or leave your inquiries in the comments.