matcha slim original and imitation
matcha slim original
matcha slim original | What is the difference between the original and imitation matcha tea, and what are the benefits of matcha tea ? Surely you have heard about the benefits of green tea for losing weight
matcha slim original and imitation:
matcha slim original | What is the difference between the original and imitation matcha tea, and what are the benefits of matcha tea ? Surely you have heard about the benefits of green tea for losing weight or improving the health of the body in general, but today we are going to talk about matcha, what is matcha tea and when to use matcha tea.
- Matcha tea contains high concentrations of chlorophyll and contains many amino acids.
- It has recently become widespread in public cafes and restaurants due to its great nutritional health benefits.
- Matcha also contains antioxidants in large quantities, which help prevent many diseases, the most important of which is cancer .
- It also contains elements that help increase metabolic processes, which helps to lose weight quickly.
Matcha tea benefits:
The benefits of matcha tea are many, because matcha tea contains many nutrients and health for the body. One of the most important benefits of matcha, which you may not know:
Helps prevent chronic diseases:
- Matcha tea is rich in antibiotics, which are the plant substances in the tea, which act as a natural antioxidant.
- Antioxidants eliminate harmful free radicals, which are compounds that damage cells and can cause chronic disease.
- Matcha tea contains all the nutrients of the entire leaf, and if you put matcha powder in hot water to make the tea, you get the whole ingredients.
- It contains antioxidants that can be obtained by steeping green tea leaves in water.
Helps maintain a healthy liver:
- The liver is very important to human health and plays an important role in the body’s release of toxins, drug metabolism and nutrient processing.
- Plays a tea Matcha with nutrients in it an active role in maintaining the health of the liver .
- It plays an important and beneficial role in preventing kidney and liver damage.
- Matcha tea reduces the risk of liver disease and protects against damage.
Maintaining brain health:
- Matcha contains nutrients that significantly improve various brain functions.
- Matcha activates memory and plays an important role in improving cognition and important processes in the brain.
- Helps increase attention and memory while getting a quick response Matcha also contains a compound called L-theanine.
- Which alters the action of caffeine, increases alertness and helps prevent energy degradation.
- The two are increasing alpha wave activity in the brain, which can help relieve stress and reduce levels.
Matcha helps prevent cancer:
- Matcha is full of compounds that promote health and help prevent cancer.
- Matcha contains EGCG, a type of catechin that has been shown to have powerful anti-cancer properties.
- The EGCG in matcha helps kill prostate cancer cells by the fact that EGCG works against skin, lung and liver cancers.
- The compounds in matcha inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
- Reduces the level of bad cholesterol, as well as triglycerides.
- Helps prevent the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, which is an important factor that prevents the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Drinking heart matcha helps keep your heart healthy and protect it from diseases.
- Helps speed up metabolism to increase energy and increase fat burning.
- Eating matcha during moderate exercise increases fat burning by 17%.
- Reduces body weight and helps maintain weight loss.
Matcha tea side effects:
- Although matcha is full of health benefits, many of them can cause some problems, including liver problems.
- It can lead to an excess of caffeine in the body.
- It can expose the body to pollutants such as pesticides, chemicals and even arsenic in the soil in which the tea plants are grown.
Times You Should Avoid Matcha Tea:
After we know the differences between the original and imitation matcha tea, when to drink matcha tea ? There are times when you should avoid drinking matcha tea to get the most out of matcha:
- Early in the morning or on an empty stomach, matcha on an empty stomach causes an upset stomach.
- Matcha tea should not be combined with food, as this reduces the intake of vitamin B1 in food.
- Don’t drink matcha until after 5 pm, as the caffeine stays in your bloodstream for about 5 hours.
- These notes and advice may not apply to everyone. They differ from person to person.
At the end of the matcha slim original:
You can also contact your exclusive representative to get the original matcha tea. Shipping is available on WhatsApp in all countries around the world: