herbs for abortion
Herbs for abortion , and what are the home remedies that cause abortion? What are the risks that can be caused by home remedies used in abortion? The method of isolation to prevent pregnancy or other methods of contraception, such as the contraceptive pill or the contraceptive chip , may fail, and then some women resort to home abortion, but without knowing its risks and side effects and herbs for abortion for that, let us know in today’s article about abortion herbs.
What are the most important herbs for abortion:
- Abortion means the incomplete pregnancy and the descent of the fetus in the first trimester of pregnancy in particular.
- Scientifically, a miscarriage is defined as a miscarriage before 23 weeks of pregnancy.
- An unplanned pregnancy can lead to a range of conflicting emotions, as it can generate fear, panic or excitement.
But what if having a baby is not among your options at the moment?
- These complex feelings, along with the laws and stigma surrounding abortion, make it “confusing” for every expectant mother who wants an abortion.
- There are also many home remedies that seem safe and inexpensive for abortion.
What are the home remedies that cause abortion?
These treatments include herbal remedies and there are herbs that cause abortion, and are not safe for use during pregnancy, so you should beware of them. These herbs include the following:
- Although rosemary is one of the healthiest herbs for men, it is not recommended for pregnant women.
- As this herb may cause an increase in blood pressure, and indigestion.
- Rosemary can also make you feel tired, and doctors advise not to take rosemary in any form after the first trimester of pregnancy, because it may affect the safety of the fetus.
- The use of catnip during pregnancy is absolutely unsafe, as it may expose you to pregnancy risks.
- It also causes miscarriage and leads to the death of the fetus due to brain and liver damage.
- Consuming Roman chamomile during pregnancy, even in small amounts, can increase the risk of miscarriage.
- So avoid eating it in any form.
- This herb is considered unsafe to use during pregnancy or labour, as it increases the chance of miscarriage.
- It may also have negative and toxic effects for the fetus.
Chinese tea (ginseng):
- It causes a lot of bad side effects during pregnancy, which makes it necessary to avoid it.
- While the smell of hibiscus is amazing and soothing to the nerves, and good for general health, it is not suitable for pregnant women to use.
Excessive use of medication.
What are the risks that can be caused by home remedies used in abortion?
- Abortions at home, including those performed with herbs, carry a high risk of potentially life-threatening complications.
- Sure, many of these treatments have been used for a long time, but countless people have also died” or experienced permanent complications as a result.
- According to the World Health Organization, approximately 50,000 people die each year due to unsafe abortions.
- This also includes abortions that are carried out using home remedies, and one in four women suffer from unsafe abortion.
- Which causes serious health problems that require continuous medical care.
The health risks to women when using common home remedies for abortion also include:
- It means that the consequences of pregnancy remain in the body, so you will need medical treatment to complete the abortion.
- Incomplete abortion, if not treated, can lead to severe bleeding and life-threatening infections.
- All surgeries carry a risk of infection, which is why medical facilities work hard to keep their environments as sterile as possible.
- Some home abortion treatments also require the insertion of an instrument through the cervix to reach the uterus.
- This is a very “dangerous” thing, even if you think you have sterilized the tool correctly.
- Infection in the vagina or cervix can also cause permanent harm, including infertility.
- Infection in this area can also spread to the bloodstream, leading to life-threatening septicemia.
- It means any type of significant blood loss in the event of an abortion by a person without medical training.
- You may be at risk of accidentally cutting a large blood vessel, which may cause internal bleeding.
- Internal bleeding may not be visible until it is too late.
- In addition to bleeding, a surgical abortion performed by a person without medical training can result in scarring
- This can affect your external and internal genitalia, which may lead to infertility and other problems.
- Herbal remedies may seem harmless because they are natural, but even common herbs such as parsley are.
- They can have powerful effects and become very toxic very quickly.
- Also, most herbal abortion methods require initiation much more than the recommended dose.
- If you take more than the amount known to be safe for humans.
- The liver must work overtime to filter out the excess toxins and other compounds from the herbs.
- This can lead to liver damage or failure to function.
At the end of the article about herbs for abortion:
In an article on herbs for abortion, we learned about the most important home herbs used in abortion and the danger of using herbs for abortion by home methods without knowing their side effects.