rhinoplasty cost turkey
rhinoplasty cost turkey
rhinoplasty cost turkey | Plastic surgeries in Turkey are diverse, including those targeting the face, body, genitals, or different body parts, and many people resort to it in order to beautify their bodies
rhinoplasty cost turkey:
rhinoplasty cost turkey | Plastic surgeries in Turkey are diverse, including those targeting the face, body, genitals, or different body parts, and many people resort to it in order to beautify their bodies as a result of accidents or in order to obtain a beautiful and harmonious shape that makes them have a beautiful look.
Rhinoplasty in Turkey is considered one of the most important and most accurate facelift surgeries , because the nose is located in the center of the face and is three-dimensional, meaning that it will appear to the other from all directions and from this important point came the importance of rhinoplasty in Turkey , and the prices of cosmetic surgeries vary. The nose is from one city to another (Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya, Izmir, Mersin and others).
Rhinoplasty in Turkey:
When we talk about the prices of rhinoplasty in Turkey in Turkey, we must realize, according to my experience with rhinoplasty and the experiences of many, that Turkey is the cheapest country in plastic surgery, and plastic surgery is characterized by success, especially those operations that target straightening the nose, modifying its shape, making it smaller and larger, and before talking about prices Rhinoplasty in Turkey Let’s get to know the most important things about rhinoplasty in Turkey:
- Rhinoplasty is a delicate plastic surgery procedure combined with aesthetic medicine and harmonious art at the same time.
- Also, having a proportional nose with proportions consistent with the rest of the face details will gain you self-confidence and a distinct shape.
- Rhinoplasty includes widening or narrowing the nose, as well as treating all deformities caused by accidents or congenital malformations.
- Rhinoplasty is also considered a surgical procedure to treat nasal congestion and other breathing problems, as it combines treatment and cosmetic surgery at the same time.
How is rhinoplasty performed in Turkey (rhinoplasty cost turkey):
In order to know the prices of rhinoplasty in Turkey, we must understand the way plastic surgery in Turkey is based and the most important things on which this cosmetic treatment is based:
- At first, the patient meets the specialized plastic surgeon and explains to him what he wants to do and how he expects to look like after the operation.
- The patient must also inform the doctor of his medical history and if he has any chronic diseases, old operations, or any health problems he suffers from.
- The specialist doctor should also explain to the patient the risks that he may be exposed to during the rhinoplasty procedure.
- After that, the plastic surgeon examines the face and takes the necessary measurements in order to make a detailed and accurate study of the steps he will take.
- The appropriate plastic surgery must be chosen for the patient, as there are several ways to perform rhinoplasty, including surgical or laser.
- Also, the doctor can perform this operation by general anesthesia of the body and may need only local anesthesia.
- After that, rhinoplasty is performed on patients, and the patient may need to stay in the hospital for a day or two.
- A sponge and silicone nose plug is also placed in order to facilitate the patient’s breathing process.
- The nose is splinted in order to protect it with a splint for a week, with complete rest and lying down so that the patient’s head is higher than his chest.
- The patient can see the doctor every two months after the cast is removed and the results appear.
- The patient may also suffer from swelling around the eye or nose, which disappears within 10 days, and some painkillers prescribed by the doctor are used.
Is rhinoplasty painful (rhinoplasty cost turkey)?
Rhinoplasty prices in Turkey are not the only question on your mind, but you must be wondering is rhinoplasty painful?
- In fact, a nose job is a surgical operation and during the operation you will not feel any pain because you will be under anesthesia.
- But after the operation, you will suffer from some pain that goes away with the use of painkillers.
- You will also suffer from shortness of breath in the first nights, until you remove the bandages after the first night of the operation.
What are the risks and complications that I may face after cosmetic rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is a delicate operation that requires great experience and the task of the plastic surgeon is to clarify the risks or complications that you may encounter during or after the operation:
- One of the problems that some patients face after the operation is the continued bleeding that may last for a few hours after the operation.
- Also, the continuation of severe bleeding should be reported to the doctor, but the bleeding during rhinoplasty is considered a normal thing that lasts for several days and then stops.
Is it possible to do the process of treating breathing and cosmetic problems together (rhinoplasty cost turkey)?
As we mentioned to you, rhinoplasty is not only a cosmetic procedure, but rather a curative cosmetic surgery, and from here comes the different prices of rhinoplasty in Turkey:
- Rhinoplasty can be resorted to in order to treat breathing problems and some visual problems.
- Rhinoplasty is often treated as a curative procedure in order to treat various breathing problems.
Can the nose continue to grow after surgery (rhinoplasty cost turkey)?
One of the important questions asked by many patients is whether the nose continues to grow after surgery:
- In the event that the patient who performs rhinoplasty surgery is over the age of puberty, the nose will not continue to grow after rhinoplasty.
- In the event that he is younger than puberty, it is preferable to wait until 18 years for young men and 16 years for girls in order to undergo a plastic nose surgery.
Appropriate food after rhinoplasty surgery (rhinoplasty cost turkey):
Before talking about the prices of rhinoplasty in Turkey, we must point out that the body during the operation may only shed a lot of blood, as well as with continued bleeding, and for the speed of recovery, attention must be paid to food and the health system, and the following things must be avoided:
- Do not smoke after the operation, as this may cause a bacterial infection.
- Also, nutritional supplements and natural remedies should be taken two weeks before the operation, and at least two weeks after the operation.
- Avoid taking aspirin and ibuprofen (Advil, Metrin IB) because these medicines may increase bleeding.
The most important tips after rhinoplasty (rhinoplasty cost turkey):
After performing a rhinoplasty, there are many important things that you must do, including:
- After rhinoplasty, you should lie down with your head higher than your chest in order to reduce bleeding.
- The surgical dressings surrounding the nose remain for about a week on the nose.
- Also, after the operation, a splint is placed on the nose in order to protect it from any accidents or unexpected movements.
- You may also see some bleeding after removing the bandage that lasts several days.
- In the event of bleeding after rhinoplasty, the doctor places a screen under the nose, which is constantly replaced according to the doctor’s recommendations.
- You should also avoid harsh physical activities and sports after the operation until complete recovery.
- You should focus on a healthy diet during the recovery phase that is rich in fiber found in vegetables and fruits.
- You should also avoid laughing, anger or severe facial expressions.
- In the event that you want to use a toothbrush after the procedure, you must do so calmly.
- Try to wear buttoned shirts to avoid pressure on the nose when putting on and taking off clothes.
- You should also avoid wearing sunglasses on the nose for at least a month after the rhinoplasty procedure.
- It is best to use sunscreen when exposed to the sun, as this can cause your nose to change color permanently.
- Also, swelling of the eyelids may occur after the operation, which needs time to subside, and you can limit the intake of foods rich in sodium to speed up this.
- You should avoid putting anything on your nose such as ice bags or other things.
How do you choose the right plastic surgeon (rhinoplasty cost turkey)?
With the many cosmetic medical centers and the different prices of rhinoplasty operations in Turkey, you must know the best rhinoplasty doctor to get satisfactory results for you:
- An otolaryngologist must have at least a board certification in this field.
- He must also have long experience in this field and have a long history of success in rhinoplasty.
- Also, rhinoplasty surgery must be done within an accredited medical center or a well-known hospital.
If you are looking for a distinguished rhinoplasty surgeon, you can contact the Health and Beauty Center to provide you with the best rhinoplasty doctor with amazing success rates for rhinoplasty surgeries and the prices of our rhinoplasty surgeries are distinguished.
Rhinoplasty prices in Turkey:
Considered cosmetic surgery in Turkey is the best in the present time in terms of quality and prices due to the large number of medical centers in various Turkish regions such as Istanbul and Ankara, Antalya and Izmir and Mersin, in addition to the presence of medical staff specializing in rhinoplasty operations and ranging from plastic surgery prices nose in Turkey:
- rhinoplasty cost turkey range from $1,400 to $3,400.
- The prices of laser rhinoplasty in Turkey range from 450 dollars to 900 dollars.
- Also, the prices of nasal Botox injections in Turkey range from $300 to $450.
- The prices of rhinoplasty with threads in Turkey range from $600 to $1,000.
Also, the price of the plastic surgery is determined precisely after the examination by the specialized doctor before performing a rhinoplasty in Turkey.
Why does everyone choose Turkey for rhinoplasty (rhinoplasty cost turkey)?
Turkey is the cheapest country in plastic surgery and offers many advanced techniques. Rhinoplasty in Turkey is characterized by the following:
- The large number of hospitals and cosmetic centers made the competition strong in this field, which led to the low price of rhinoplasty operations in Turkey to a large extent compared to others.
- Also, cosmetic centers are spread all over Turkey in Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya, Izmir and Mersin, and Istanbul is the most famous.
- There is also a large number of professional cosmetic medical staff in Turkey, in addition to equipping clinics and medical centers with the latest technologies used.
- Also, when you do a rhinoplasty, you will not only get a beautiful smile, but you will also get a distinguished medical tourism trip.
- As Turkey ranks among the best countries in the world in providing medical and cosmetic tourism services.
- In addition to this, there are many hotels in Turkey near famous medical centers, which makes transportation easy for the patient.
The large number of medical centers requires you to consult with experts in this field in order to get the best results and prices, and this is what we offer you at the Health and Beauty Center.
Features of Aesthetic Health and Beauty Center:
The cosmetic health and beauty center is distinguished by its ability to achieve the best results, according to the opinions of many of our patients. Among the most important features offered by the cosmetic health and beauty center in Istanbul are the following:
- We have a free consultation service and continuous follow-up of patients even after the operation to check on them.
- We also provide a reception service from the airport, hotel reservation and delivery service, in addition to a farewell service from breakfast.
- The Health and Beauty Center provides you with the finest cosmetic operations in Istanbul through a specialized and professional medical staff.
- What distinguishes us from others is our distinguished prices that will bring you a beautiful view.
- We also provide you with many offers and special features for each patient.
- Also, the price of rhinoplasty in Turkey at the Beauty and Health Center is very distinguished and the quality is the best in Turkey.
Important tips when performing rhinoplasty in Turkey:
You must follow the instructions of the specialist who will perform the operation for you in order to obtain the best results. The most important instructions that you must follow are:
- Pay attention to your diet and eat foods that speed up wound healing (such as proteins, vitamins and calcium).
- Stay away from smoking.
- Do not put ice packs on the nose .
- You must get enough rest and sleep in order to have a quick recovery.
How to choose the right and cheapest rhinoplasty center in Turkey for you (rhinoplasty cost turkey)?
There are many rhinoplasty centers in Turkey and many doctors and we are here on the Jamal Health website. We will help you choose the best hospital and doctor for a successful rhinoplasty. You can contact us by clicking on the WhatsApp link for direct contact: