Rhinoplasty prices | Rhinoplasty prices vary from one country to another, and in this comprehensive article we will explain to you the prices of rhinoplasty operations
Rhinoplasty prices | Rhinoplasty prices vary from one country to another, and in this comprehensive article we will explain to you the prices of rhinoplasty operations in (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Palestine, Algeria, Yemen, Syria, Muscat and Morocco) and we will give you the best option available to you for Rhinoplasty in terms of price, quality and guaranteed results.
What is rhinoplasty?
Before getting to know the prices of rhinoplasty, let’s learn about rhinoplasty:
- Rhinoplasty (RIE-no-plas-tee) is a surgical procedure aimed at changing the shape of the nose to become more beautiful and proportional.
- Also, resorting to rhinoplasty is the result of multiple reasons, the most important of which is the treatment of congenital problems or deformities resulting from accidents.
- As well as the selection of the facelift nose in a lot of cases , difficulty breathing for the treatment of respiratory problems and get the most beautiful form.
- Rhinoplasty targets the cartilage, bone and skin, where the nose consists mainly of upper bone and lower cartilage.
- Rhinoplasty requires a specialized doctor who is very experienced in this field and has the ability to achieve an aesthetic balance for you.
What are the risks that may result from rhinoplasty?
Before getting to know the prices of rhinoplasty 2021 in different countries, we must know the risks that may result from rhinoplasty:
- One of the risks that may cause you to worry during rhinoplasty is infection, so you should choose a medical center that takes care of safety and hygiene matters.
- It may happen in rare cases and an adverse reaction to anesthesia, for this the anesthesiologist must be highly experienced.
- Sometimes there are swelling, pain and side effects that need to be reviewed by a doctor.
At Jamal Health Center, we will provide you with the best doctor and center for a successful rhinoplasty procedure with the best prices for rhinoplasty. All you have to do is contact us.
How to prepare for rhinoplasty:
Rhinoplasty prices are not everything you should know, but you should know how to prepare for rhinoplasty:
- At first, you can contact the Health and Beauty Center in order to speak with a specialist rhinoplasty doctor and schedule the operation.
- After that, you will meet with the specialist doctor and he will explain to you all the details of the operation and you will explain to him the form you want to get.
- You should also know that your medical history is very important, as you must tell your doctor if you suffer from a chronic disease.
- You should also tell the plastic surgeon if you have had surgery before, because in some medical cases, you may not be eligible to perform rhinoplasty.
- The doctor will also do physical and respiratory tests for you, in addition to doing complete blood tests for you.
- After that, he will take measurements of your face and measurements of the nose from the inside and outside, the thickness of the skin and the strength of the cartilage in the nose.
- The doctor will also take pictures of the nose from more than one direction in order to explain to you the steps that can be done for your nose.
- You should also tell your doctor about the things you expect to get after the surgery and what shape you want to get in all accuracy and detail.
- After that, the doctor will explain the things he can do for you and the things he cannot do according to the results of your analyzes and physical tests.
- After performing rhinoplasty, you must be with a family member because you need some care in the first period after the operation.
What is the appropriate food in the process of rhinoplasty?
Before talking about the prices of rhinoplasty, let’s get to know the right food for you in this period:
- You should avoid nutritional supplements and herbal medicines two weeks before and at least two weeks after the operation.
- Also, you should not take aspirin and ibuprofen, such as Advil and Metrin IB, because these drugs may increase bleeding.
- You must also stop smoking because it delays the healing process from the operation, and smoke may cause some bacterial infections.
Rhinoplasty surgery steps:
Rhinoplasty prices vary as a result of many factors, and the rhinoplasty process depends on a number of main steps:
- The doctor may resort to partial anesthesia or general anesthesia at the beginning of the plastic surgery of the nose.
- After anesthesia, the doctor makes a small external incision at the base of the nose, which is located between the two nostrils.
- Then the plastic surgeon will rearrange and position the bone and cartilage according to the shape you want.
- A plastic surgeon can use cartilage from other areas of your body if there is a need.
- After choosing the appropriate position for the cartilage and bones of the nose, the plastic surgeon returns the skin and tissues to their place and sews the nose.
- The plastic surgeon can also straighten the nasal septum in order to facilitate breathing, and there may be a day left in the hospital after the operation until you come out of the recovery room.
The most important tips after rhinoplasty:
After performing a rhinoplasty, there are many important things that you must do, including:
- After rhinoplasty, you should lie down with your head higher than your chest in order to reduce bleeding.
- The surgical dressings surrounding the nose remain for about a week on the nose.
- Also, after the operation, a splint is placed on the nose in order to protect it from any accidents or unexpected movements.
- You may also see some bleeding after removing the bandage that lasts several days.
- In the event of bleeding after rhinoplasty, the doctor places a screen under the nose, which is constantly replaced according to the doctor’s recommendations.
- You should also avoid harsh physical activities and sports after the operation until complete recovery.
- You should focus on a healthy diet during the recovery phase that is rich in fiber found in vegetables and fruits.
- You should also avoid laughing, anger or severe facial expressions.
- In the event that you want to use a toothbrush after the procedure, you must do so calmly.
- Try to wear buttoned shirts to avoid pressure on the nose when putting on and taking off clothes.
- You should also avoid wearing sunglasses on the nose for at least a month after the rhinoplasty procedure.
- It is best to use sunscreen when exposed to the sun, as this can cause your nose to change color permanently.
- Also, swelling of the eyelids may occur after the operation, which needs time to subside, and you can limit the intake of foods rich in sodium to speed up this.
- You should avoid putting anything on your nose such as ice bags or other things.
How do you choose the right plastic surgeon?
With the many cosmetic medical centers and the different prices of rhinoplasty operations, you must know the best rhinoplasty doctor to get satisfactory results for you:
- An otolaryngologist must have at least a board certification in this field.
- He must also have long experience in this field and have a long history of success in rhinoplasty.
- Also, rhinoplasty surgery must be done within an accredited medical center or a well-known hospital.
If you are looking for a distinguished rhinoplasty surgeon, you can contact the Health and Beauty Center to provide you with the best rhinoplasty doctor with amazing success rates for rhinoplasty surgeries and the prices of our rhinoplasty surgeries are distinguished.
Rhinoplasty prices 2021 in different countries:
Rhinoplasty prices vary from one country to another and from one medical center to another. The different prices of rhinoplasty operations depend on the techniques used and the quality of operations. Follow us to the end to know the best medical center to perform rhinoplasty:
Rhinoplasty prices in Turkey:
Considered cosmetic surgery in Turkey is the best in the present time in terms of quality and prices due to the large number of medical centers in various Turkish regions such as Istanbul and Ankara, Antalya and Izmir and Mersin, in addition to the presence of medical staff specializing in rhinoplasty operations and prices of operations rhinoplasty range in Turkey:
- Rhinoplasty surgery prices in Turkey range from $1,400 to $3,400.
- The prices of laser rhinoplasty in Turkey range from $450 to $900.
- Also, the prices of nasal Botox injections in Turkey range from $300 to $450.
- The prices of rhinoplasty with threads in Turkey range from $600 to $1,000.
Also, the price of the plastic surgery is determined precisely after the examination by the specialized doctor before performing a rhinoplasty in Turkey.
Rhinoplasty prices in Syria:
The prices of rhinoplasty in Syria are one of the cheapest countries in the world, as it has a distinguished medical staff and a high level of professionalism, but the war and its bad economic situation now make it among the bad options for plastic surgery now, even though plastic surgery is the cheapest in the world:
- The prices of surgical rhinoplasty in Syria range from $1,200 to $3,200.
- The prices of laser rhinoplasty in Syria range from $350 to $800.
- Also, the prices of nasal Botox injections in Syria range from $200 to $350.
- The prices of rhinoplasty with threads in Syria range from $500 to $900.
At the present time, Syria is considered one of the most dangerous countries in the world because of the war in it, and that is why it is not recommended for plastic surgery at the present time.
Rhinoplasty prices in Saudi Arabia:
The prices of rhinoplasty in Saudi Arabia are high when compared with the price operations of rhinoplasty in Turkey, and Saudi Arabia has a distinguished cosmetic medical staff in addition to using the latest technologies:
- The prices of surgical rhinoplasty in Saudi Arabia range from $2,000 to $5,200.
- The prices of laser rhinoplasty in Saudi Arabia range from $750 to $1,200.
- Also, the prices of nasal Botox injections in Saudi Arabia range from $500 to $850.
- The prices of rhinoplasty with threads in Saudi Arabia range from $800 to $1,300.
Plastic surgery in Turkey is considered one of the good operations, but the prices of rhinoplasty operations are relatively high when compared with the prices of rhinoplasty operations in Turkey.
Rhinoplasty prices in Germany:
The prices of rhinoplasty in Germany are somewhat high, although it is characterized by a high degree of professionalism and professionalism:
- Prices for rhinoplasty surgery in Germany range from 3000 euros to 5000 euros.
- Prices for laser rhinoplasty in Germany range from 1,200 to 1,400 euros.
- Also, the prices of nasal Botox injections in Germany range from 800 euros to 1000 euros.
- Prices for rhinoplasty with threads in Germany range from 1,300 to 1,600 euros.
The costs of plastic surgery in Europe, Germany, America and Canada are high when compared to plastic surgery operations in Turkey, although the quality is similar.
Rhinoplasty cost in Palestine:
Cosmetic surgeries are also common in Palestine, and the prices of Jameel surgeries in Palestine are relatively high, as the cost of rhinoplasty in Palestine is:
- The prices of surgical rhinoplasty in Palestine range from 3000 to 5000 shekels.
- The prices of laser rhinoplasty in Palestine range from 1200 to 1400 shekels.
- Also, the prices of nasal Botox injections in Palestine range from 800 shekels to 1000 shekels.
- The prices of rhinoplasty with threads in Palestine range from 1,300 to 1,600 shekels.
Cosmetic surgery in Palestine is characterized by its professionalism, despite the weakness of the available medical capabilities and techniques.
Rhinoplasty price in Algeria:
The price of rhinoplasty in Algeria is high when compared with plastic surgery in Turkey. The prices of plastic surgery in Algeria are close to the prices of plastic surgery in the Gulf countries with some slight differences:
- The prices of surgical rhinoplasty in Saudi Arabia range from $1800 to $4200.
- The prices of laser rhinoplasty in Saudi Arabia range from $650 to $1,000.
- Also, the prices of nasal Botox injections in Saudi Arabia range from $400 to $650.
- The prices of rhinoplasty with threads in Saudi Arabia range from $700 to $1100.
Algeria is one of the Maghreb countries that is famous in the field of plastic surgery, but the prices of plastic surgery are relatively high.
Rhinoplasty prices in Yemen:
The prices of rhinoplasty in Yemen are considered average, and the cosmetic centers in Yemen are distinguished by containing the latest technical devices and an expert medical staff in performing cosmetic operations:
- The prices of surgical rhinoplasty in Yemen range from 300,000 Yemeni riyals to 400,000 Yemeni riyals.
- The prices of laser rhinoplasty in Yemen range from 120,000 Yemeni riyals to 180,000 Yemeni riyals.
- Also, the prices of nasal Botox injections in Yemen range from 80,000 Yemeni riyals to 120,000 Yemeni riyals.
- The prices of rhinoplasty with threads in Yemen range from 120,000 Yemeni riyals to 160,000 Yemeni riyals.
Cosmetic surgery in Yemen is relatively affordable with suitable medical staff, but it suffers from war problems that do not make it one of the preferred options currently.
Rhinoplasty prices in Muscat:
Rhinoplasty prices in Muscat are considered one of the most expensive when compared with the rest of the Gulf countries (Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia), and they are considered very high when compared with plastic surgery in Turkey.
- Rhinoplasty prices in Muscat range from $4,000 to $6,000.
- Prices for laser rhinoplasty in Muscat range from $1,500 to $1,900.
- Also, the prices of nasal Botox injections in Muscat range from $800 to $1,300.
- Prices for rhinoplasty with threads in Muscat range from $1,200 to $1,800.
Cosmetic surgery in Muscat is considered one of the most expensive cosmetic surgeries in the world.
Rhinoplasty cost in Morocco in dirhams:
The cost of rhinoplasty in Morocco in dirhams is relatively average when compared with other countries of the world that perform plastic surgery:
- The prices of surgical rhinoplasty in Morocco in dirhams range from 20,000 to 30,000 Moroccan dirhams.
- The prices of laser rhinoplasty in Morocco in dirhams range from 7000 dirhams to 11,000 Moroccan dirhams.
- Also, the prices of nasal Botox injections in Morocco range from 2500 dirhams to 4000 Moroccan dirhams.
- The prices of rhinoplasty with threads in Morocco in dirhams range from 12,000 to 14,000 Moroccan dirhams.
Why does everyone choose Turkey for rhinoplasty?
Turkey is the cheapest country in plastic surgery and offers many advanced techniques. Rhinoplasty in Turkey is characterized by the following:
- The large number of hospitals and cosmetic centers made the competition strong in this field, which led to the cheapness of the price of rhinoplasty in Turkey to a large extent compared to others.
- Also, cosmetic centers are spread all over Turkey in Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya, Izmir and Mersin, and Istanbul is the most famous.
- There is also a large number of professional cosmetic medical staff in Turkey, in addition to equipping clinics and medical centers with the latest technologies used.
- Also, when you do a rhinoplasty, you will not only get a beautiful smile, but you will also get a distinguished medical tourism trip.
- As Turkey ranks among the best countries in the world in providing medical and cosmetic tourism services.
- In addition to this, there are many hotels in Turkey near famous medical centers, which makes transportation easy for the patient.
The large number of medical centers requires you to consult with experts in this field in order to get the best results and prices, and this is what we offer you at the Health and Beauty Center.
Features of Aesthetic Health and Beauty Center:
The cosmetic health and beauty center is distinguished by its ability to achieve the best results, according to the opinions of many of our patients. Among the most important features offered by the cosmetic health and beauty center in Istanbul are the following:
- We have a free consultation service and continuous follow-up of patients even after the operation to check on them.
- We also provide a reception service from the airport, hotel reservation and delivery service, in addition to a farewell service from breakfast.
- The Health and Beauty Center provides you with the finest cosmetic operations in Istanbul through a specialized and professional medical staff.
- What distinguishes us from others is our distinguished prices that will bring you a beautiful view.
- We also provide you with many offers and special features for each patient.
- Also, the price of rhinoplasty in Turkey at the Beauty and Health Center is very distinguished and the quality is the best in Turkey.
Important tips when performing rhinoplasty in Turkey:
You must follow the instructions of the specialist who will perform the operation for you in order to obtain the best results. The most important instructions that you must follow are:
- Pay attention to your diet and eat foods that speed up wound healing (such as proteins, vitamins and calcium).
- Stay away from smoking.
- Do not put ice packs on the nose.
- You must get enough rest and sleep in order to have a quick recovery.
How to choose the right and cheapest rhinoplasty center in Turkey for you?
There are many rhinoplasty centers in Turkey and many doctors and we are here on the Jamal Health website. We will help you choose the best hospital and doctor for a successful rhinoplasty. You can contact us by clicking on the WhatsApp link for direct contact: