tummy tuck surgery in Turkey
tummy tuck surgery in Turkey
My experience with tummy tuck surgery in Turkey | Abdominoplasty is the best cosmetic procedure to treat the prominent rumen or the annoying sagging of the abdomen, where the problems of the emergence of the abdomen are among the most prevalent problems of obesity and overweight, which affect the external appearance, and from here tummy tuck operations appeared to be the ideal solution to this
My experience with tummy tuck surgery in Turkey
My experience with tummy tuck surgery in Turkey | Abdominoplasty is the best cosmetic procedure to treat the prominent rumen or the annoying sagging of the abdomen, where the problems of the emergence of the abdomen are among the most prevalent problems of obesity and overweight, which affect the external appearance, and from here tummy tuck operations appeared to be the ideal solution to this problem.
From my experience with tummy tuck operation in Turkey, the Health and Beauty Center in Istanbul is one of the best centers to perform this operation, as it is characterized by excellent prices and the presence of the best plastic surgeons in it:
The importance of tummy tuck surgery for the body
Abdominoplasty helps treat various problems that bother people when they gain weight, the most important of which are:
- These operations help treat stretch marks that often appear in women after childbirth.
- It also works to remove belly fat, which is the cause of many respiratory, heart and liver diseases.
What is a tummy tuck?
It is the removal of the accumulated fat around the abdomen that forms the rumen through a surgical operation that helps in removing sagging and stretched skin marks. This operation is the easiest and fastest way to get rid of the fat and excess accumulated in the abdominal area, and its removal leads to a tight and beautiful abdomen. This process requires all of the following:
- People who suffer from obesity and excessive weight accumulated around the abdomen.
- Women after childbirth sometimes have stretches in the skin of the abdomen that need a tightening operation to get rid of them.
- People who suffer from sagging skin, which affects their external appearance clearly.
Are abdominal operations common and famous?
The operations that target fat removal are considered one of the most prevalent cosmetic operations at the present time because they do not involve risks and they achieve satisfactory results. In America alone, the demand for tummy tuck surgeries has doubled in a period of less than 8 years, and most of those who resort to these surgeries are:
- People between the ages of 40-55 years and who suffer from flabbiness in the abdominal area.
- Women who suffer from stretching of the skin in the abdominal area after childbirth.
- People who suffer from flatulence after significant weight loss.
- The tummy tuck procedure helps in getting rid of excess fat and tightening the sagging, which will gain a harmonious and beautiful shape.
Who are the people who need tummy tucks?
These operations are of health and aesthetic importance at the same time, as they gain health by getting rid of excess fat around the abdomen and give a beautiful shape to the abdomen. The people who need to perform this operation are:
- Obese people who have lost large amounts of weight and have large flabbiness after significant weight loss.
- Women who suffer from abdominal skin stretching problems after childbirth.
- People with abdominal hernias.
- People with sagging abdominal skin as a result of age.
What are the types of tummy tuck operations?
There are two main types of operations to get rid of sagging and stretched skin or stretched abdomen, and they are:
Full tummy tuck surgery
- This operation aims to remove excess fat in the entire abdomen.
- It also helps to get a tight abdomen free of sagging and the abdominal muscles are clearly visible.
Partial tummy tuck (mini)
- This procedure is considered a type of liposuction because it targets the removal of fat in a specific area of the abdomen.
- It also helps treat stretched skin without having to do a full operation.
- This type of operation can be done when the patient’s abdominal muscle is strong and does not need a full taut abdomen operation.
Who can do the tummy tuck procedure?
The doctor determines whether you need a tummy tuck operation or a diet that can be sufficient for you, but the people who are candidates for this operation are:
- If you have tried diets and exercise programs and were not able to get rid of belly fat, then you are a strong candidate for this procedure.
- Women who suffer from weak abdominal muscles and develop stretches of the skin after childbirth.
- Also, people who have lost weight quickly and in large quantities and have flabbiness appear, they also need this operation.
Important instructions before tummy tuck operation
In the event that you decide to do a tummy tuck, there are several important things and tips that you should know before starting the tummy tuck operation, which are:
- You must tell the doctor about your health condition explicitly and completely, and if you suffer from chronic diseases such as liver disease, diabetes, heart disease, or others.
- You should know that this procedure is not suitable for you if you suffer from obesity, but you should reduce your weight or perform liposuction before it.
- You must be in a good psychological state and know that this process is very simple and does not contain any risk.
- Not to perform this operation if you are under 18 years old.
- Stay away from medicines that contain aspirin for two weeks before the operation.
- Avoid smoking two weeks before the operation as well.
- You should not eat 12 hours before the operation.
- Also, women should not become pregnant for at least one year after this procedure.
- After providing all the information and details, the patient signs his consent for the operation.
How is a tummy tuck procedure performed?
After following the important instructions in the previous paragraph and preparing the person for this process, the steps of the executive process begin, through:
- The patient was taken to the operating room and completely anesthetized.
- After that, the doctor draws the lines and areas that will be worked on.
- Then the doctor makes an incision along the abdomen and around the navel, after which he removes the excess fat and tightens the muscles.
- After that, he will return the navel to its new position and sew the incision after that.
- He also places two tubes in the lower abdomen for different secretions.
- And then he puts a compression belt around the abdominal area.
- In partial tummy tuck operations, a small incision is made in the lower abdomen, and the excess fat is suctioned out, which is simple and quick.
- After that, the person’s indicators are measured, if they are healthy, he is transferred to the patient’s rooms and given the freedom to leave the hospital the next day.
When can the results of tummy tucks appear?
- After the operation and the patient’s discharge, the patient needs some time to stand up straight.
- And when he stands straight after a two-week rest, he will notice the difference clearly and how his stomach has become tight.
Important tips that you should consider after tummy tuck surgery
After performing a tummy tuck, there are several important things that you should know:
- The patient needs a companion to help him in movement and movement, as well as in filtering the secretion of the tubes that remain for 3 days to a week with the patient.
- The patient must keep wearing the compression belt for at least a month and a half.
- The patient also needs a complete rest period of at least two weeks.
- And he must move around the room continuously to avoid clots and blood clots.
- Heavy lifting should also be avoided for at least two months.
- The patient cannot exercise and swim until two months have passed since the date of the operation.
- It is possible that some bruises and bruises appear after the operations that gradually disappear.
- Try to lie on the back with the feet raised up.
- Avoid processed foods and rely on a healthy, balanced diet.
What are the risks of tummy tuck?
Abdominoplasty is an easy body sculpting operation that is performed for many people without any side effects, but it is not without some risks, the most important of which are:
- The stage of anesthesia, which is considered one of the most dangerous and accurate stages in any surgery, as the wrong dose of anesthesia may lead to death.
- It is also important to filter the secretions properly and clean the wound well to avoid any infections and complications.
- In some rare cases, the operation can lead to a hernia or intestinal prolapse.
- The operation can also cause bleeding accompanied by loss of sensation in the area of the operation wound.
Things you must tell the doctor when you notice them after the operation
The patient may have some side effects after the tummy tuck operation that go away automatically over time, but some symptoms require a doctor’s review, which are:
- Change the color of secretions in the filter tubes.
- Fever or chills.
- Excessive and abnormal sweating.
- Severe pain in the wound area.
- The appearance of a bad smell from the wound.
Important notes before starting the tummy tuck operation
Before performing a tummy tuck, there are many important things that you must take into consideration to obtain satisfactory results, namely:
- Choosing the right doctor, where you must choose a doctor with experience and high qualifications in the field of abdominal surgery.
- Carry out the operation in a hospital or clinic that is reputable in terms of cleanliness and equipment used.
- Adhere to the instructions of the specialist before and after the operation, as the doctor can give additional instructions specific to your case.
How do I get the best results after a tummy tuck?
There are several important things that you must follow and adhere to to get the best results after tummy tuck surgery, the most important of which are:
- Refer to the doctor periodically until the full recovery from the effects of the surgery.
- After complete healing, you must take care to keep the wound site moist.
- You should also use the prescriptions that the doctor gave you to get rid of the scars after the operation.
- Stay away from tight clothes or that usually cause you sensitivity and itching, and you should avoid direct exposure to the sun.
- Not to load the body, engage in violent sports, or swim for a period of no less than two months from the date of the operation.
- Light walking should also be practiced to maintain an ideal weight and move the body to avoid clots.
Benefits of a tummy tuck
Abdominoplasty has many health and aesthetic benefits, the most important of which are:
- Strengthening weak or separated muscles.
- It also helps relieve pain and improve bladder function.
- It also reduces itching and skin infections caused by excess skin.
- In addition to changing the shape of the abdomen to give a more beautiful and attractive appearance.
What are the prices for a tummy tuck?
From my experience with tummy tuck surgery in Turkey, the cost of tummy tuck varies as a result of several factors:
- Technical and medical devices used in the surgery.
- The medical clinic or hospital and the extent of its fame and the reputation of the doctors within it.
- The average cost of tummy tucks ranges from $1,900 to $4,900.
From my experience with tummy tuck surgery in Turkey, the Health and Beauty Center in Istanbul is considered one of the best cosmetic centers in performing tummy tuck operations at the best prices:
The most important cosmetic surgeries:
Plastic surgery is one of the most important operations in our time, and Turkey is characterized as one of the cheapest countries in the world to perform plastic surgery . Among the most important cosmetic operations in Turkey :