does garlic cure tonsillitis
does garlic cure tonsillitis
does garlic cure tonsillitis | Treating tonsillitis with garlic is one of the old natural remedies widely used by adults, because garlic contains many benefits
does garlic cure tonsillitis:
does garlic cure tonsillitis | Treating tonsillitis with garlic is one of the old natural remedies widely used by adults, because garlic contains many benefits. Where garlic can be used for tonsillitis and sore throat for adults and children, and what distinguishes garlic is its presence in every home.
If you are looking for ways to treat tonsils naturally, garlic is the best in the treatment of tonsils for adults and children, and today we will learn how to treat tonsillitis at home with garlic. Garlic works powerfully to treat tonsillitis bacteria that cause sore throats.
Benefits of garlic for sore throat and tonsils (does garlic cure tonsillitis):
- Treating tonsillitis at home is one of the best traditional methods, because garlic is an effective antibiotic in eliminating strep throat.
- Garlic is easy to use in the treatment of tonsillitis for adults and children, as it can be added to many foods.
- It is also a natural remedy for tonsillitis and throat without any side effects and is considered a great alternative for treating tonsils instead of chemical drugs.
- Garlic has been used to treat sore throats since ancient times, especially in the winter, when there is a fertile environment for the spread of viruses.
Methods of resistance to bacteria and viruses (does garlic cure tonsillitis):
There are many natural ways to fight a sore throat, and antibiotics can also be used to support the body to increase its resistance to bacteria. One of the most important ways to treat tonsillitis or sore throat, which we mentioned in our article are:
- Best antibiotic for strep throat .
- Best antibiotic for chronic sore throat .
- Treatment of tonsils with onions .
- A natural antibiotic for the throat .
- Antibiotic for sore throat for nursing mothers .
- The best antibiotic for sore throat and ear for adults .
In our article for today, we will talk about how to treat tonsillitis with garlic , as garlic is a natural and effective antibiotic. The benefits of garlic for the throat are multiple and known to resist various types of bacteria and germs, especially staphylococcus bacteria that cause sore throats.
Important tips to combat tonsillitis (does garlic cure tonsillitis):
Before getting to know how to treat a sore throat with garlic naturally, there are several tips for using garlic for a sore throat:
- Get adequate rest by sleeping at least 6-8 hours, as your body works at this time to repair the damaged cells.
- Water is very necessary because one of the main causes of sore throat is dehydration. Keep your body hydrated and make sure to drink 8 glasses of water a day or more.
- Drink green tea or natural citrus juice, as they contain vitamin C, which is useful for body immunity.
- Use a healthy balanced diet in your nutrition and avoid useless foods.
- You can drink fizz, it contains vitamin C in a high concentration.
- Stay away from smokers and all factors that can cause throat irritation or increase inflammation.
- Avoid constant and loud yelling as this is one of the causes of sore throat.
How to treat a sore throat with garlic naturally (does garlic cure tonsillitis):
- Bring a cup of water, two cloves of garlic and a spoonful of natural honey.
- Put the garlic in a cup of water and put it on the fire until it boils.
- Leave on low heat for 10 minutes after boiling.
- Then add honey to them and stir well.
- Drink it once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Garlic thins the blood, so you should consult your doctor if you are using blood-thinning medications.
The benefits of garlic are not limited to treating the right and tonsils only, but garlic is used in many diseases, including the treatment of urinary tract infection with garlic. One of the things that you might like to know about garlic is the way to whiten teeth with garlic.
How to whiten teeth with garlic :
Garlic contains in its composition elements that help whiten teeth, and the way to whiten teeth with garlic is as follows:
- We bring a cup of water and add to it a spoonful of salt and a clove of garlic, crushed well.
- Then we gargle for 5 minutes.
- This recipe must be repeated daily to get rid of the yellow color on the teeth.