home remedy for skin allergy itching
home remedy for skin allergy itching
home remedy for skin allergy itching | The causes of sudden skin allergies in children , men and women are diverse, and the methods of treating skin allergies with natural herbs at home are among the most used methods
home remedy for skin allergy itching
home remedy for skin allergy itching | The causes of sudden skin allergies in children , men and women are diverse, and the methods of treating skin allergies with natural herbs at home are among the most used methods in treating skin allergies and itching.
Skin allergies are one of the very annoying symptoms that cause a great desire to scratch the skin or the so-called scratching. Allergies have different causes, some of which are pathological and others as a result of unsatisfactory reasons. There are also various treatments for skin allergies, medicinal or herbal, depending on the type of allergy, and in this article we will discuss The Jamal Health website searches for the causes and treatment of skin allergy and itching.
Causes of skin sensitivity and severe itching (home remedy for skin allergy itching):
In order to be able to treat skin allergy and itching, we must first know the causes of skin allergy and severe itching:
- Skin diseases cause allergic reactions and itching.
- These include dry skin, urticaria, parasites, psoriasis, eczema or Atopic Dermatitis. As well as mosquito bites and insects and burns.
- The cause of skin allergies may be due to the presence of some internal diseases such as kidney and liver diseases.
- Diabetes and anemia, as well as thyroid problems or infection of the lymph nodes.
Many neurological diseases:
- As various sclerosis diseases and herpes zoster disease.
- Some neurological diseases can lead to the appearance of skin allergies.
Various mental illnesses:
- Psychological diseases such as anxiety, depression , obsessive-compulsive disorder and stress are among the causes that lead to skin allergies, itching and itching.
- Therefore, mental illness should be treated in order to treat skin allergies caused by this pathology.
Skin Irritation and Allergic Reactions:
- Skin allergies may be caused by irritation of the skin as a result of exposure to some chemicals.
- As cleaning agents or substances found in plants such as ivy and nettle.
- As well as wearing woolen clothes may cause allergic reactions in some people.
Taking some drug groups:
- Taking some drug groups causes itching and skin allergies in some patients who suffer from intolerance to these drugs.
- That is why you should consult your doctor before taking medicines to avoid side effects when taking medicines without a prescription.
What is an allergy in general (home remedy for skin allergy itching)?
In order to treat skin allergy and itching, you must know the concept of skin allergy:
- An apparent allergy is defined as a defensive reaction of the body’s immune system to the presence of a foreign substance.
- Note that this substance is not necessarily harmful to the body.
- Where the substance that causes the skin allergy could be a type of food or fruit, or a type of medicine.
- And since the immune system’s job is to protect the body from foreign bodies or substances, so allergies occur as a reaction to the skin as a result of the antibiotics secreted by the immune system stopping to eliminate this foreign substance.
Treatment of skin sensitivity and itching through herbs:
There are different types of natural herbs that contribute to the treatment of skin sensitivity and itching, including:
ginger oil (home remedy for skin allergy itching):
- Ginger is one of the plants with a distinctive taste and great benefits, and it is used for many heart and stomach diseases and to remove nausea.
- Ginger oil is also used to relieve skin sensitivity and itching.
- Where a teaspoon of it is placed and applied to the affected area twice a day for three days.
Aloe Vera (home remedy for skin allergy itching):
- Aloe vera is a plant that has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Therefore, it can be used to moisturize the skin, desensitize and treat various sores.
- It is used directly on the skin, or through creams that contain aloe vera extract.
Chamomile tea (home remedy for skin allergy itching):
- Chamomile is one of the herbs that have skin moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties, as it relieves skin irritation and stops itching and severe itching.
- Chamomile infusion is prepared and used in the form of warm compresses on the sensitive area of the skin.
Neem herb (home remedy for skin allergy itching):
- This herb has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Therefore, neem herbal infusion can be used to treat most skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, rashes, scabies and even acne .
- Also, thanks to the antioxidant properties of the neem plant, it is used to tighten the skin and delay its aging.
Calendula oil (home remedy for skin allergy itching):
- Thanks to its various anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties, calendula oil can be applied directly to the affected area twice a day.
- In order to treat allergies, itching and skin diseases such as eczema, ulcers and rashes .
Treatment of skin allergy and itching with medicines:
There are a number of medicines to treat skin allergies, itching and itching, as these medicines vary according to the cause of the allergy, and among these drug treatments are:
Use of ointments containing corticoside:
- Dermatologists prescribe these creams if the patient suffers from dermatitis and redness.
- Where a quantity of ointment is placed and applied to the affected area, then covered with a piece of wet cloth.
Ointments containing triamcinolone:
- Dermatologists advise the patient to take a twenty-minute shower with lukewarm water.
- Then apply triamcinolone ointment to the affected area, in order to moisturize the skin and help it absorb the active substance.
- In cases of severe allergies, it is recommended to use this ointment before bed for several days.
- One of the most popular anti-allergic pills is antidepressant tablets.
- They are medically known as Ser-tonin reuptake inhibitors such as fluoxetine and sertratin.
- These medicines contribute to relieving severe itching and rashes, bearing in mind that the effect of these medicines does not appear until after two months of use.
- It is a special type of treatment used by dermatologists in the event that the patient with skin allergies is unable to take oral treatment.
- Where the doctor exposes the affected area to a special type of light.
- Taking into account that the patient needs several light sessions in order to relieve severe sensitivity and itching.
Quick treatment of allergies and itching with home methods:
There are many home methods that are used to treat skin allergies and itching, including:
Colloidal oatmeal bath:
- Where colloidal oats differ from dietary oats that are used for eating.
- Colloidal oats are a slimy substance that is used in soap and medicinal ointments.
- Where the allergy sufferer makes a bath of colloidal oatmeal for the irritated and directly sensitive area.
- Which is characterized by its rapid effect in relieving itching and itching.
Aloe vera gel:
- Aloe vera gel is characterized by its rapid effect in calming skin allergies and stopping itching.
- By applying it directly to the sensitive area of the skin.
- It also has anti-allergic properties that stop itching and severe itching.
Apple cider vinegar:
- It is an effective and cheap remedy at the same time, as apple cider vinegar has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Therefore, it gave good results in the treatment of allergies caused by bacteria and fungi, especially on the scalp.
- Taking into account the need to dilute apple cider vinegar with water before using it.
- It should also be noted that apple cider vinegar should not be used if the skin has wounds and cracks.
- It is a volatile essential oil extracted from the mint plant.
- It is mainly used to treat skin sensitivity, itching and itching in sensitive areas.
- This is because of its quick effect in stopping itching and itching immediately.
- Taking into account the necessity of mixing this oil with another type of oil, such as olive oil, in order to avoid any other complications.
Some tips and advice for treating sensitive skin and itching:
Here are many tips and advice that help treat skin sensitivity and itching:
- Avoid rubbing or scratching the sensitive area of the skin as much as possible, in order to avoid cutting or scratching it.
- Refrain from wearing tight clothing or made of wool, as it increases skin irritation.
- Avoid hot showers, and dry irritated skin immediately after showering.
At the end of the article home remedy for skin allergy itching:
In the article home remedy for skin allergy itching, we talked about different treatment methods, such as treatment with medicines and treatment with natural materials and herbs. We also mentioned many causes that lead to skin allergies.