remedies of tonsils
remedies of tonsils
remedies of tonsils with onions | How can tonsils be treated naturally? Tonsils can be treated at home with onions
remedies of tonsils:
remedies of tonsils with onions | How can tonsils be treated naturally? Tonsils can be treated at home with onions, which is what we will talk about in our article for today. If you are looking for a proven herbal remedy for tonsils, follow us to the end.
Sore throat or tonsillitis is a common disease that is overcome by natural methods or often using penicillin. Tonsillitis occurs when streptococcus bacteria are present in the throat area and cause pain. There are several ways to treat the tonsils, including:
In this article, we will talk about how to treat sore throat or tonsils using onions, as onions have many features and the benefits of onions are very great, as they contain powerful antibacterials and viruses.
Onion benefits (remedies of tonsils):
- Onions are one of the richest vegetables and fruits with a medicinal substance called quercetin.
- Alchoricitin in onions resist inflammations wherever they are found, especially in the sinuses and lungs.
- Eating onions prevents the development of diabetes.
- Onions prevent breast, prostate, uterine and ovarian cancers, as well as the growth and increase of the number of precancerous lesions.
- Onions resist asthma attacks.
- Onions protect nerve cells from damage and the resulting diseases related to the nervous system.
- Onion prevents blood vessel damage and hardening and prevents many heart diseases.
- Onions promote the presence and reproduction of natural bacteria in the intestine, which improves the absorption of nutrients.
- It boosts the immune system and prevents excessive weight gain.
- Onions kill many types of germs in the throat and lungs.
- Onions dilute the blood and prevent clots, especially when grilled, and he warns against taking pharmaceutical blood thinners such as aspirin and warfarin with grilled or fried onions, because it causes an excessive increase in blood fluidity.
- Onions reduce arterial pressure in hypertensive patients.
- Onion prevents the growth of H. Pylori bacteria and eliminates it.
Treatment of tonsils with onions (remedies of tonsils):
- Take a glass of fresh onion juice.
- We add a cup of lukewarm water to it.
- Then gargle at least 3 times a day.