does autism go away with age
does autism go away with age
does autism go away with age | Can a child recover from the autism spectrum ? Symptoms of autism spectrum may appear at the age of 3 or 4 years in children, so what is the autism spectrum, what are the causes of autism spectrum
does autism go away with age
does autism go away with age | Can a child recover from the autism spectrum ? Symptoms of autism spectrum may appear at the age of 3 or 4 years in children, so what is the autism spectrum, what are the causes of autism spectrum, how can autism spectrum be treated and what is the difference between autism and autism spectrum
Autism is a common disease that causes great frustration for the patient to those around him. Because of its negative and direct impact on the patient in most aspects of life, especially what is related to social life, especially with the spread of mental illnesses such as psychosis , bipolar disease and syphilis .
In this article from health beauty website , we will learn about what is autism spectrum disease, what causes it, symptoms of autism spectrum, and treatment of autism spectrum, and we will address the answer to the question about whether the symptoms of autism disappear or not.
What is the difference between autism spectrum and autism (does autism go away with age)?
- Many people believe that there is a difference between autism and the autism spectrum.
- But in fact, autism spectrum is another name for autism, also known as autistic disorder.
- This spectrum is characterized by different symptoms from one patient to another.
what is autism ?
Before identifying whether the child will recover from the autism spectrum, we will first learn about autism:
- Autism is a neurological disorder in the brain development of a child.
- This defect occurs at a very early stage, that is, in the first years of his life, from six months, for example, and may reach three years. We may notice that the child is normal until more than two years and up to three years, for example, or a year and a half for example, until the symptoms of autism begin to appear on him.
- Autism is a serious disease that is widespread at the present time. Because of the many causes and availability.
- Autism is a developmental disease, meaning that it affects some mental centers in the brain.
- Autism causes most of the mental centers in the brain to adapt to society, such as the centers for speech, focus, attention, behavioral aspects, cognitive aspects, and so on, to suffer from a developmental delay.
Causes of autism (does autism go away with age):
After we discussed some basic information about autism spectrum disease and before talking about whether a child is cured of autism, we will now learn about some of the causes of autism in children:
Genetic or hereditary aspect:
- Heredity plays an important role in a child’s autism.
- Where a genetic disorder has been found with a gene called NEURXENE 1.
- It is the gene responsible for the child’s social communication skills, which are missing in a child with autism.
Brain development in autistic children:
- It has a role in the disease, as it was found that the brain development of autistic patients is somewhat rapid and the number of neurons they have is more than that of normal children.
- But the problem they have is in the neural connections between these neurons, and this is what has a role in autism.
Screens are associated with autism:
- Many researches have linked the occurrence of language delays that are present in autism in children and the number of hours they watch television at an early age.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children not be exposed to television before at least three years of age.
Autism spectrum symptoms (does autism go away with age):
After we learned about autism and its causes and before knowing whether a child is cured of autism spectrum disorder, let us now learn about some of the most famous symptoms of autism spectrum disorder:
- If a child at the age of half a year does not exchange smiles with others, this may be one of the signs that the child has an autism spectrum disorder.
- If the child at the age of six months does not imitate the movements and sounds that the parents show him, for example, this may be a sign that he has this disorder.
- The child may be tempted to be alone.
- The child may be characterized by not being afraid of the dangers that surround him because he is not aware of them in the first place. He suffers from the inability to understand his feelings as well as the feelings of others, for example, he does not care when he is about to be run over by a car in the street.
- It is possible that the child tends to play in abnormal ways for a long time, which may differ from one child to another.
- A child with autism has difficulty expressing needs, such as food, and may use cues to express words.
- A child may reject a change in the environment or routine, for example a change in the paint of the house, for example.
- The child’s insistence on repeating the behavior.
- The child may repeat the words he hears in a recording form. For example, if he hears someone saying, “Let’s go to the restaurant today,” he may repeat this sentence more than once.
- The child may not respond to traditional teaching methods, such as the pen and the blackboard.
- A child may have poor or no eye contact as a sign of autism.
- The child may self-harm and hit repeatedly.
- The child may appear to exaggerate the motor response or to become completely lethargic.
- The child may appear to be insensitive to pain.
Autism treatment (does autism go away with age):
After we got acquainted with some valuable information about autism, its causes and symptoms of autism spectrum, and before talking about the possibility of disappearance of autism symptoms, let us answer the question “Does a child recover from autism spectrum?”:
- Unfortunately, there is still no definitive cure for autism.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy as well as physical therapy can significantly improve the affected child’s symptoms and involve him or her in normal life little by little.
- Of course, if you notice any unfamiliar symptoms on your child and discover that he has autism spectrum, it is necessary to rush to the specialist doctor and follow the necessary procedures with him.
Do symptoms of autism disappear?
We will now finally answer the question “Do the symptoms of autism disappear or not?”:
According to an American study dating back to 2013, the symptoms of autism disappear completely over the years in some children who are diagnosed with the disease early.
At the end of an article, does autism go away with age
In an article does autism go away with age, we learned in an article: Can a child recover from autism spectrum disorder to the causes of autism spectrum disease, what is the difference between autism and autism spectrum, and how this disease can be treated by natural and medical methods and by practical behavioral practices.
If you have any questions about autism spectrum disorder, you can write them in the comments so that the specialized medical team can answer them.