can pregnant women eat ice cream
Ice cream for pregnant women
can pregnant women eat ice cream | Is ice cream harmful to pregnant women in the first months of pregnancy? We get many questions
can pregnant women eat ice cream:
can pregnant women eat ice cream | Is ice cream harmful to pregnant women in the first months of pregnancy? We get many questions, such as it is good to eat ice cream while I am pregnant, and is it possible to eat ice cream for a pregnant woman in the first month of pregnancy.
Does ice cream for pregnant women affect the pregnant woman or the fetus? Is it safe to eat ice cream during pregnancy and what is the nutritional value of the ice cream. Let us know in this article the relationship of ice cream to pregnancy and is it harmful to health?
During pregnancy, women’s desire to eat some foods increases, which is what is called “Al-Waham.” Ice cream or ice cream must be at the forefront of these sensual requirements, as they are everywhere and have a delicious taste that no one can deny.
But can you eat ice cream during pregnancy, is it safe for you and your fetus? Ice cream is a sweetened frozen dessert that is usually made from dairy products with fruits or flavors added to them.
But when a woman is pregnant and craving ice cream, she will think twice before eating it for fear of her fetus. But here’s the good news. A woman can eat ice cream while pregnant as long as she eats it in moderate amounts.
When can eating ice cream for pregnant women?
can pregnant women eat ice cream ? A pregnant woman can eat ice cream in the first months of pregnancy and during pregnancy, but she must know important things:
- To eat ice cream in small and certain quantities.
- To choose the natural ones and the health conditions.
- If a woman suffers from diabetes, she should avoid ice cream during pregnancy.
- In the event that a pregnant woman suffers from an allergy to a specific type of fruits or foods, it is preferable to avoid it.
- Obesity is a problem in itself during pregnancy, so if you suffer from obesity, it is preferable to stay away from ice cream during pregnancy.
- When colds or colds occur, avoid ice cream, as it will make matters worse.
- You should consult your doctor, it is also important, as each body has a different physiological nature.
Ice cream and nutritional value (can pregnant women eat ice cream):
- About 47% fat.
- 70% of it is saturated or junk fat, approximately 42% is carbohydrates and about 6-7% is protein as its main components.
- 207 calories.
- Vitamins such as Vitamin A and Vitamin B12 in moderate amounts.
- The body gets about 20% of its daily need from phosphorous
- It contains 17% of calcium.
- Phosphorous and calcium are important for healthy bones, joints and other skeletal muscle tissue and the proper functioning of the heart.
How much ice cream can a pregnant woman have in a day (can pregnant women eat ice cream)?
- Ice cream lowers body temperature, which negatively affects the body’s metabolism and leads to the emergence of digestive problems.
- Some ice cream flavors contain caffeine, such as tea or coffee ice cream, so it is best to avoid these types.
- If you want to eat ice cream strongly, you should choose the natural ones in small quantities.
- Toothache in pregnancy .
- is cake bad for pregnancy?
- Minced meat for pregnant women.
- can ginger cause miscarriage .
Disadvantages of eating ice cream for pregnant women:
Infections (can pregnant women eat ice cream):
Eating ice cream for pregnant women may cause some side effects, such as infections:
- Ice cream or ice cream can carry some bacteria and germs that may affect the immune system of the pregnant woman, which is at its weakest.
- Listeria bacteria can survive at low temperatures even if the milk is unpasteurized.
- Infections affect the growth of the placenta, amniotic fluid and cause congenital infections at the time of birth.
- These infections may cause premature labor or miscarriage.
overweight (can pregnant women eat ice cream):
Eating ice cream for pregnant women may lead to weight gain:
- Ice cream contains high calories and an amount of fat that can lead to weight gain if eaten in excess.
- Excess weight leads to difficulty in childbirth and several complications that accompany the stage of pregnancy.
diabetes (can pregnant women eat ice cream):
Eating a lot of ice cream for pregnant women may cause gestational diabetes:
- Ice cream contains large amounts of sugar, which increases the chance of gestational diabetes in pregnant women.
- Gestational diabetes leads to complications for the pregnant woman and the fetus.
Sinusitis (can pregnant women eat ice cream):
Eating ice cream for pregnant women can cause sinusitis:
- Ice cream leads to respiratory problems during pregnancy, the most important of which are sinusitis and respiratory infections.
- These infections weaken the immune system.
Misconceptions and myths about eating ice cream during pregnancy (can pregnant women eat ice cream):
- Cold ice cream can affect the fetus’s brain and this is a myth that has no scientific proof.
- A cold can affect the fetus only if your diet and lifestyle are dominated by cold weather and harmful foods.
When can a pregnant woman eat ice cream (can pregnant women eat ice cream)?
- Make sure the ice cream is made from pasteurized milk.
- Cleanliness is very important to avoid bacteria and infections, so buy ice cream from a reputable place or a brand famous for its cleanliness.
- Avoid ice cream with street vendors as it may carry many bacteria.
- Try to order low-fat ice cream.
- Yogurt ice cream can be a good choice.