Meals to gain weight
Meals to gain weight
Meals to gain weight | If you are following a diet to gain weight or a diet schedule for fattening , you must get meals with high calories and integrated nutritional value within a diet schedule to gain weight in order to obtain
Meals to gain weight
Meals to gain weight | If you are following a diet to gain weight or a diet schedule for fattening , you must get meals with high calories and integrated nutritional value within a diet schedule to gain weight in order to obtain a healthy and healthy weight gain that helps you to obtain the muscles or body shape you desire in it.
Weight gain systems for men and women vary, there are those who are looking for fattening systems to increase muscle mass, and others are looking for ways to get rid of the problem of thinness and get a balanced and beautiful body. Among the most important weight gain systems that we talked about in previous articles from the health beauty website :
- We talked about a 2500 calorie diet to gain weight
- There is also a 3000 calorie diet for bodybuilding
- We also talked about a 4,000 calorie diet
- So is the 3500 calorie diet
- A 5,000 calorie diet
- There is also a 7000 calorie diet
The importance of looking for meals to gain weight:
Finding meals to gain weight is essential when following a diet to gain weight because this helps in increasing the daily calories and thus helps in gaining weight faster.
Complete and healthy weight gain meals:
We have learned about the importance of finding integrated meals to gain weight, and now we will learn together about some healthy and integrated meals that increase weight:
Shami fava beans meal:
One of the meals for gaining weight is fava beans on the Levantine way, which is suitable for breakfast and dinner. It is considered one of the vegetarian recipes rich in beneficial elements and calories:
Bean Medames Ingredients:
- Boiled fava beans.
- 3 tablespoons of soft chickpeas.
- 3 tablespoons of tahini.
- Tomatoes 2 finely chopped.
- Some finely chopped parsley leaves.
- spoon of lemon juice.
- Pinch of salt and cumin.
- 4 cloves of garlic.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- 6 tablespoons of yogurt.
How to prepare fava beans:
- We put a bowl on the fire and put the yogurt inside and stir in a circular and continuous way over a low heat.
- Then add tahini, fine chickpeas and mashed garlic.
- Keep stirring until the ingredients are well mixed together.
- Then we add the chopped tomatoes and parsley and stir them with the mixture a little.
- Then add the boiled sayings and leave them with a low heat until the ingredients are homogeneous.
- Then we sprinkle salt and cumin and put olive oil on top.
- Then it can be served alongside a cup of tea and onions.
Fatteh with chickpeas:
When looking for recipes for dinner or breakfast with calories, we can also eat the delicious fattah, which consists of:
- Large boiled chickpeas.
- Bread we fry in oil.
- 4 tablespoons of tahini.
- 3 tablespoons of finely ground chickpeas.
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt.
- 4 cloves garlic.
- Two tablespoons of xenon oil.
How to prepare fattah with chickpeas:
- We put the mashed garlic, tahini, fine chickpeas and yogurt in one bowl and stir them well together until we get a homogeneous mixture.
- Then we bring an oven tray and put the crunchy bread on the floor.
- And then we distribute the homogeneous mixture over the entire surface of the crunchy bread.
- Then add the marketed chickpeas on top of the mixture and then put another layer of crunchy bread and a layer of the homogeneous mixture on top of it.
- Then we put the olive oil on the fire until it boils and then put it over the fattah and it is ready to be served.
- It can be eaten with pickles and a cup of tea and onions.
From the recipes that are very tasty and rich in calories, which are considered one of the best meals for gaining weight:
Milk Zucchini Ingredients:
- 2 kilograms of zucchini.
- Half a kilo of minced meat.
- Quarter of a kilo of almonds.
- Half a kilo of yogurt .
- 4 tablespoons of flour.
- Pinch of salt and pepper.
How to prepare zucchini with yogurt:
- We empty the zucchini from the inside in the first step and then wash it well.
- We put the minced meat and almonds on the fire until they are cooked and put a pinch of salt and pepper to form the filling mixture for us.
- Then we fill the hollow zucchini from the inside with almonds and ripe meat.
- Then we put vegetable oil on the fire and fry these zucchini and then take them out and drain them from the oil.
- We arrange the fried zucchini in a saucepan and leave it.
- In the second step, we bring a pot and put it on the fire and put the yogurt in it with continuous stirring in one direction.
- Then add the tahini to the yogurt and stir until the ingredients boil and are well mixed.
- Then we add the mixture to the stuffed zucchini pot and leave them together over a low heat until they are fully cooked.
- This delicious meal is served alongside rice and radish.