how to boost immune system quickly
how to boost immune system quickly
how to boost immune system quickly | In the time of the spread of viruses, it has become necessary to strengthen the human immune system,
how to boost immune system quickly:
how to boost immune system quickly | In the time of the spread of viruses, it has become necessary to strengthen the human immune system, what are the best ways to strengthen immunity and how to strengthen the immune system by the natural means of the body.
Corona and multiple viruses surround us from all sides in this changing and strange time. That is why each of us must know the different ways to strengthen immunity in order to be able to face the coming epidemics, as we do not know what awaits us!!!. The immune system is the body’s first line of defense, through which a person can resist various diseases, bacteria and viruses.
Methods of preventing diseases and strengthening immunity vary according to age, age and environment. Therefore, in this article, we will discuss the various possible ways to strengthen immunity in the elderly, children, infants, women and men. Follow with us the ways to enhance immunity and what foods that strengthen and strengthen the immune system ?
What is the immune system?
- The skin secretes antibacterial substances and oils that prevent infection from entering the body and form the body’s external line of defense.
- The lungs play an important role in enhancing internal immunity through the secretion of phlegm that pushes germs out of the body with coughing.
- The alimentary canal contains an anti-bacterial mucous membrane in addition to the acids secreted by the stomach, which strengthen the internal immunity and eliminate germs.
- The tears secreted by the eye have a defensive role that protects the eye from germs.
- Urine and urinary tract emptying helps to flush toxins out of the body.
- Sweating is one of the body’s defensive methods through which it can get rid of toxins.
Types of immunity (how to boost immune system quickly):
Immunity is divided into two main types: autoimmunity and acquired immunity.
Autoimmunity expresses the body’s immediate or immediate immunity, through which the body can respond to sudden attacks and is short-lived, meaning that it does not continue to defend for long, so it must be strengthened before viruses or bacteria can enter the organs and tissues of the body.
acquired immunity :
It consists of several types, namely:
humoral immunity (how to boost immune system quickly):
Antigen-producing proteins in the body that circulate in body fluids such as blood plasma and lymph fluid.
Cellular Immunity (how to boost immune system quickly):
This type of immunity rejects organ transplantation in the human body, chronic infections, and immunity to cancer cells.
natural immunity (how to boost immune system quickly):
There is a natural immunity resulting from a previous disease or infection, and there is a natural immunity resulting from the strengthening of the body naturally.
passive immunity (how to boost immune system quickly):
Humans acquire it by injection because the body does not produce antibodies specific to certain types of viruses.
How to strengthen immunity :
How to strengthen immunity in children:
Weak immunity in children and infants causes many problems, especially as they are in the process of growth and are vulnerable to exposure to any infectious disease such as respiratory diseases such as asthma, chest allergies and other diseases. . The immunity of children and infants is enhanced through:
Breastfeeding (how to boost immune system quickly):
- It is possible to enhance and strengthen the immunity of children and infants through breastfeeding from the mother’s breast, because breast milk contains:
- Breast milk contains high levels of antioxidants, which help in increasing the white blood cells of the child or infant.
- Breast milk contains vitamins and minerals necessary to nourish children and strengthen their immune system.
Fruits and vegetables to boost children’s immunity (how to boost immune system quickly):
Fruits and vegetables help boost the immunity of children and strengthen it, because they:
- Vegetables and fruits contain high levels of various minerals and vitamins necessary for the growth of children and strengthening their immunity.
- Natural juices can be offered to children to provide them with useful elements and to facilitate their consumption.
- Vegetables contain various types of vitamins, zinc, calcium, potassium and iron.
- It is recommended to introduce some important vegetables for children such as (spinach, broccoli, beans, cucumber, root).
- It is recommended to introduce important fruits for children such as (oranges, kiwis, apples, strawberries, cantaloupe).
Whole grains to strengthen immunity in children (how to boost immune system quickly):
Whole grains are important and useful elements in strengthening and strengthening immunity in children, because they:
- Whole grains contain concentrated proportions of various minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- It contains various vitamins such as vitamin A and B of different types and vitamin C.
- Whole grains contain natural sugars.
- Whole grains are found in (brown rice, bran bread).
- Cerelac Fruit Puree .
Omega 3 to boost children’s immunity:
- Omega-3 oil, which is found in fish and nuts, is one of the effective ways to boost children’s immunity.
- Omega-3 oil helps in increasing fatty acids, which leads to an increase in metabolism and boosts immunity.
- Supports children’s health and strengthens immunity.omega 3 good for you .
Sports and immunity (how to boost immune system quickly):
- Exercise is associated with many health benefits for the body, including strengthening the immune system and enhancing autoimmunity:
- Sports help in strengthening the immunity of the children’s body, as it stimulates blood circulation.
- Be sure to walk for half an hour a day with your child, or go together for a bike ride or swim.
How to strengthen immunity for the elderly:
The elderly often suffer from weak immunity, which is often caused by malnutrition, either because they lose most of their teeth or for psychological reasons related to aging and aging. Poor nutrition in the elderly makes them exposed to many diseases and viruses spread at this time. That is why we see that most Corona virus deaths among the elderly, let us learn about the ways in which we can strengthen immunity in the elderly, the most important of which are:
- Elderly people should eat more vegetables and fruits because they are rich in minerals and vitamins necessary to boost their immunity.
- Avoid foods rich in fats or sugars, as they weaken the immune system.
- Activity and movement with exercise for at least half an hour daily.
- Get enough sleep from 7-8 hours.
- Drinking water during the day because it enhances the work of cells and avoids the occurrence of many diseases that weaken the immune system.
- Avoid stimulants as much as possible, such as coffee and caffeinated drinks.
- Have a good breakfast rich in fiber and vegetables.
How to strengthen the immunity of a pregnant woman:
Pregnancy is the most important stage in a woman’s life, so she must take care of her health, as a pregnant woman needs to strengthen the immune system in order to have a healthy pregnancy and to maintain the health of her fetus.
Iron to boost the immunity of pregnant women:
- Sufficient amounts of iron should be taken by eating iron-rich food or by taking supplements after consulting a doctor.
- Iron is the most important element a woman needs during pregnancy, as it maintains the immune system of the pregnant woman.
- Iron helps to cope with stress and nervous tension caused by pregnancy and also increases the energy of the pregnant woman.
- A pregnant woman should take 27 mg of iron daily.
- Of foods rich in iron (oysters, spinach, cereals, honey, beans, lentils, soybeans, meat, egg yolk).
Vitamin D to boost the immunity of pregnant women:
- Vitamin D plays an important role in strengthening the body’s immunity and the immune system in general.
- Vitamin D regulates the functioning of cells that face infection.
- A pregnant woman’s need for vitamin D increases in the last months of pregnancy.
- Pregnant women should take 600 IU daily of Vitamin D.
- Know where to find vitamin D and what are its benefits.
Probiotics to support the immune system of a pregnant woman:
- Adding probiotics to your diet has an important role in enhancing the role of the digestive system, which has an important role in enhancing the body’s immunity.
- Probiotics are a type of beneficial bacteria that work to balance the natural bacteria in the intestines and enhance their functioning.
- You should consult your doctor in order to choose foods fortified with probiotics.
Adequate sleep to boost immunity:
- Sleep is one of the important things that allows our internal organs to restore themselves, so the pregnant woman must get enough sleep to strengthen her immunity.
- The number of hours of sleep should not be less than 8 hours per day and exclusively at night.
How to strengthen the body’s immunity:
There are several ways to strengthen natural immunity, as we all need to enhance the immunity of our bodies. Immunity enhancement is not limited to children, the elderly or pregnant women, but we must all enhance our immunity through several important things:
sanitation (how to boost immune system quickly):
- General hygiene is one of the most important things to keep the immune system in a healthy state.
- Care must be taken to always wash hands when coming from outside or before and after food, as the hands carry many bacteria and viruses that weaken the immune system.
- Do not share the tools of sick or infected people.
Vitamins to boost the body’s immunity (how to boost immune system quickly):
- Vitamins are one of the most important natural substances necessary to maintain a strong and healthy immune system.
- You should eat a lot of fruits and vegetables to get all kinds of vitamins, while diversifying between them.
- Learn about the types of vitamins and where each of them is found.
healthy diet (how to boost immune system quickly):
- In order to have a strong immune system, you must follow a healthy and balanced diet.
- Eating food rich in fiber, minerals and vitamins, as they are among the most important elements that help in strengthening the body’s immunity.
- Avoid alcohol, nerve stimuli, and smoke because they destroy the body’s immune system.
Avoid stress (how to boost immune system quickly):
- Several scientific studies have proven the role of stress in the detrimental effect on the immune system.
- Stress weakens the body’s ability to cope with infections and viruses that may infect the body.
- The body secretes cortisol during stress and is responsible for the occurrence of various infections.
Sports to enhance the body’s immunity (how to boost immune system quickly):
- Sports activates the body in general and plays an important role in strengthening the immune system in humans.
- You should exercise for at least half an hour daily.
Sleep to boost the body’s immunity (how to boost immune system quickly):
- Adequate sleep helps give the body a chance to restore cells and self-heal.
- Sleep should not be less than 8 hours per night.
Sun exposure (how to boost immune system quickly):
- Body rays contain vitamin D and help kill bacteria and viruses.
- You should be exposed to the sun daily for at least 10 minutes.
How to strengthen immunity against corona:
Corona is a disease of the twentieth century, which claimed many lives, and the question arises: How do I strengthen my immunity and protect myself from the Corona virus? Here are the most important tips to prevent corona virus.
Good nutrition (how to boost immune system quickly):
- You should eat food rich in various minerals such as (beans, yogurt, meat, mushrooms, fish, shellfish).
- Eat fruits and vegetables rich in fiber and vitamins (spinach, broccoli, citrus fruits, apples, oats, peas).
- Eating foods famous for their ability to resist viruses and bacteria on a daily basis ( garlic , onions , ginger).
Stress and anxiety (how to boost immune system quickly):
- Many people get frightened when they hear the word Corona, which negatively affects the body’s conscious system.
- Stress and anxiety increase the secretion of cortisol in the body, which causes inflammation and weakens immunity.
- Relax and rest, nothing will happen to you that was not meant for you.
Sports and movement (how to boost immune system quickly):
- With the quarantine, most people are sitting at home without any movement and this weakens the immune system.
- Movement and sports for at least half an hour a day are very necessary in order to stimulate blood circulation and stimulate the immune system.
Adequate sleep (how to boost immune system quickly):
- We all need rest after a hard day’s work and our internal organs also need rest.
- Sleep is a period of rest for the internal organs, where the damaged cells are restored to work actively again the next day.
- You should get at least 8 hours of sleep at night.
Sunlight (how to boost immune system quickly):
- The sun’s rays contain vitamin D, which is necessary for the skin and to strengthen its immunity against external attacks.
- Sunlight has the ability to eliminate various types of viruses, as most viruses die at a specific temperature.
Other tips on how to strengthen immunity:
- Stay away from smoking because it weakens the respiratory system and causes many problems.
- Reducing as much as possible from stimulants such as coffee and relying on green tea or matcha tea .
- Frequent hand washing and general hygiene.
- Gargling with water and salt is very useful. It can be done in the morning and evening.
- Corona virus in China is it an epidemic of the end of the world.
- Corona virus how it is transmitted and what are its symptoms .
- What is Corona virus and its symptoms.
At the end of the article how to boost immune system quickly:
We learned how to boost immune system quickly, whether for children, adults or pregnant women, and we also learned about the most important tips related to strengthening immunity against the Corona virus.