hair falling out from root
hair falling out from root
hair falling out from root | Hair loss is a common problem for many men and women, which causes great inconvenience to everyone who suffers from it. Since hair is one of the most important aesthetic aspects of a person
hair falling out from root
hair falling out from root | Hair loss is a common problem for many men and women, which causes great inconvenience to everyone who suffers from it. Since hair is one of the most important aesthetic aspects of a person, the question is what are the causes of hair loss from the roots in girls and young men.
In this article from health beauty website , we will learn about the causes of hair loss from the roots in girls and the causes of hair loss in men, in addition to identifying the treatment of hair loss, when hair loss is dangerous and whether it grows after its loss.
Does hair grow after falling out?
Before knowing the cause of hair loss from the roots and solving this problem and when it is dangerous, let us first know whether the hair grows after its loss or not:
- Whether hair grows after hair loss depends on the underlying cause of hair loss, and hair often grows after hair loss.
- For example, if your hair loss is caused by a certain medication, your dermatologist will advise you to stay away from that medication.
- If the cause of hair loss is a deficiency in a nutrient such as iron, hair will grow when you take iron supplements.
- As for the possibility of hair growth again and the time it takes for hair to grow back, this point originally depends on the cause that leads to hair loss, and we will learn about the cause of hair loss from the roots in the next paragraph.
Cause of hair loss in men and women:
There are many reasons that lead to hair loss in men and women, including:
The cause of hair loss from the roots may be caused by hormonal changes that occur in men and women, especially during adolescence.
- Like hormonal disorders that occur during menopause in women, hormonal changes are one of the causes of temporary hair loss.
- It is difficult to predict hair growth after this type of hair loss.
- Thyroid disorders are one of the causes of hair loss. Because cases that cause hypoactivity or excessive activity of this gland hormone may result in hair loss.
- As for hair growth after this condition, it often grows again with treatment of these disorders.
- Psoriasis is also a cause of hair loss. Hair can grow back when a person stops scratching their scalp and finishes treatment for psoriasis.
- Alopecia, which occurs as a result of the immune system attacking the hair follicles, which leads to hair loss.
- For re-growth of hair, hair may re-grow at any time but may fall out again.
The cause of hair loss from the roots Old age may also be one of the reasons for hair loss even without growing again:
- The cause of hair loss in this case is damage to the hair follicles, which loses their ability to grow hair again.
- Hair loss with age can also be caused by a lack of collagen in the body.
Birth control pills in many cases can cause hair loss:
- For example, a woman may be particularly sensitive to the hormones contained in birth control pills.
- Perhaps resorting to some medications may help prevent hair loss by slowing it down, but most often a man is destined to develop baldness.
- Then the man needs to resort to plastic surgery in order to perform hair transplant operations and get new hair.
The cause of hair loss from the roots may be caused by a wrong health regime:
- Not eating enough of some nutrients in his diet, such as zinc, may lead to hair loss.
- As for hair growth in this case, the hair may simply grow again after this nutritional deficiency is corrected and the required amount of these elements is taken.
- By resorting to nutritional supplements, for example, it can take several months for hair to grow back in this case.
Trichotillomania also causes hair loss:
- It is embodied in the person wrapping his hair, bending the hair, pulling the hair and pulling it out.
- Sometimes this act is no more than a negative habit, this habit can express a reaction to psychological pressures or tension.
- This negative habit can be stopped in a person through intimidation, for example, about the side effects that will result from plucking his hair.
When is hair loss dangerous (hair falling out from root)?
Many people who suffer from the problem of hair loss wonder when their hair loss is dangerous. To answer this question, we will explain the following:
- If the hair loss is light loss, the issue is not dangerous.
- But if the hair loss is pathological, in this case the person must go to the specialist doctor.
- Pathological hair loss is hair loss that exceeds the known daily limit.
- Hair loss ranging from 100 to 150 hairs per day is the normal limit.
- Here some may say how do I know if the rate of hair loss I have is a normal rate, it is unreasonable to count how many hairs fall out per day! .
- Simply, there are some signs that appear on the person that indicate that the hair loss is abnormal, the most important of which is the presence of voids.
- For example, a person may notice the loss of a large number of hairs, he may wake up from his sleep and find the bed is full of hair.
- He may brush his hair and find the comb is full of hair.
- He may take a shower and find that the bathtub is full of hair, these are signs that hair loss is not normal and the person should go to the doctor at that time.
Solving the problem of hair loss (hair falling out from root):
After talking about the cause of hair loss from the roots and when it is dangerous and whether the hair grows after its fall or not, let us conclude the article with a solution to the problem of hair loss. There are many solutions that can be followed to treat hair loss, including:
- Surgical operations such as performing a hair restoration surgery.
- Where there are many surgical operations that are directed towards hair restoration and restoration, restoring the areas from which the hair has fallen out, and giving the hair a natural appearance as possible.
- Hair transplantation is also one of the methods that can be followed to treat the problem of hair loss.
- By taking hair from a healthy area and performing a surgical operation, which is to transplant the hair taken to an area from which hair has fallen out.
- Expanding the scalp skin is one of the ways that can be resorted to to treat this problem. This treatment is embodied in narrowing the scope of each bald spot.
Since prevention is better than cure, we present to you the following methods to prevent hair loss (hair falling out from root):
- Avoid excessive use of an electric hair dryer (dryer); Due to its negative effects on the scalp and hair follicles.
- Avoid combing wet hair, but wrap the hair with a dry towel until it dries, and then comb it.
- Do a scalp massage during and after washing hair; In order to stimulate blood circulation in the scalp.
- Rely on a diet that meets the required levels of nutrients, such as iron, vitamins and fatty acids.
- Avoid using very hot water when washing your hair.
- Avoid using shampoo directly on the hair, but mix it with a little water before applying it to the hair.
- Securing the body’s daily need of water by drinking eight glasses of water a day.
At the end of the article, the hair falling out from root:
We have already learned about the hair falling out from root caused by multiple factors, how to deal with each of them, when this loss is dangerous and when it needs medical care. If you suffer from hair loss problems, you can write them in the comments so that the competent team will answer you.