Ideal weight according to height
Ideal weight according to height
ideal weight according to height | How can the ideal weight be calculated and what is the child’s normal weight according to age, how can the height be increased for adults
Ideal weight according to height:
ideal weight according to height | How can the ideal weight be calculated and what is the child’s normal weight according to age, how can the height be increased for adults , all these topics occupy the minds of many people, let us know today how to calculate the ideal weight for a person by knowing the person’s height.
Many people may think about what is the appropriate weight, which may differ from one person and from one gender to another, and we will learn in this article from the Jamal Health website to how to determine the ideal weight according to height.
What is the appropriate weight for my height?
Often “there is no ideal weight given to all individuals, as the sex of the individual can play a role” in determining the ideal weight:
- As well as a number of different factors such as the height of the individual and the measurement of the waist or the measurement of the hip.
- The individual can determine the ideal weight so that he feels comfortable when moving and performing his normal daily activities.
Dangers of being overweight than the ideal weight:
It is known that maintaining a moderate weight can protect a person from the risk of developing a number of health problems, including:
Often, not everyone who is overweight may suffer from health problems, as researchers believe that excess weight may not affect an individual ‘s health , but the continued weight gain may lead to health problems in the future.
What is body mass index bmi?
It is a mathematical operation used to find out the ideal weight for a person, which is the result of dividing a person’s weight by the square of his height, for example:
If your height is 1.90 m and your weight is 110 kg, then your BMI is calculated as follows:
- BMI = weight ÷ (height squared) = 110 ÷ (1.90 * 1.90) = 30.47
- That is, body mass index = 30.47, which indicates that a person has first-degree obesity, where the normal range for body mass index is bmi.
- Depending on the height of this person ranges between 18.5-24.9 and the ideal weight is between 67-90 kg.
- The following table shows the state of the body depending on the result of that calculation.
Ideal Weight Calculator:
It is a software or electronic tool specially designed to “calculate the ideal weight based on height” and the previous calculation is used, which leads to finding the body mass index (BMI) and determines the ideal weight at which your risk of health problems is reduced.
Introduction tips for weight loss:
In the event that a person suffers from obesity, the application of some tips may contribute to reducing his weight to the ideal weight. These tips provided include the following:
- Start by gradually reducing the amount of food you eat.
- Delaying the breakfast hour from the usual time at least two hours.
- The hour of dinner comes before bedtime, leaving an interval of not less than three hours.
- Exercising, which helps to lose excess weight faster.
- Applying a healthy diet based on reducing the amount of food eaten and changing the quality of food.
- Reliance on foods with fewer calories and rich in fiber may contribute to an increase in the feeling of satiety for longer periods.
- Eating a large glass of water before eating may contribute to reducing the amount of food eaten and increasing the feeling of satiety.
- You can also look at the keto diet , intermittent fasting diet , or the best healthy diet to lose weight within one month .
Tips for treating severe underweight:
In the event that a person suffers from severe weight loss, he can follow some instructions that contribute to gaining some weight to reach the ideal weight, including:
- Eat more calories in food, which will speed up your weight gain.
- Increasing the amount of food eaten at dinner also helps in gaining some weight.
- Delaying the dinner hour can also cause weight gain.
- Reducing the effort you do and reducing physical activity can slow down the body’s metabolism.
- You can finally consult your dietitian for help in gaining weight.
Some diets that help in gaining weight:
- 2500 calorie diet for weight gain
- 3000 calorie diet to gain weight
- 4000 calorie food chart .
- 3500 calorie diet
- 5000 calorie food program
- 7000 calorie diet
- Diet to gain weight 10 kg in a week
- Diet program to gain weight 8 kg per week
- Diet to gain weight in a week 3 kg
At the end of the article on ideal weight by height:
We have learned about ways to know the ideal weight according to height and to the most important healthy nutrition programs that help you lose or increase weight according to your health status and the appropriate weight for you.