pregnancy calculator | With the beginning of pregnancy, the symptoms of pregnancy appear on the pregnant woman, which increases with the progression of the weeks of pregnancy
pregnancy calculator | With the beginning of pregnancy, the symptoms of pregnancy appear on the pregnant woman, which increases with the progression of the weeks of pregnancy , especially the swelling of the pregnant abdomen. The pregnant woman uses the pregnancy calculator, childbirth and the sex of the fetus in order to correctly identify her pregnancy. In today’s article from the health beauty website, we will learn how the pregnancy calculator works? How? Is the date of birth calculated? How to calculate pregnancy from the last day of the menstrual cycle?
Pregnancy is a term used to describe the condition of a woman during a period of time (about 9 months) during which one or more offspring develop within the woman.
Childbirth usually occurs approximately 38 weeks after conception, or about 40 weeks after the last menstrual period.
How does the pregnancy calculator work?
- The accurate electronically programmed pregnancy calculator shows how to calculate pregnancy (calculating the gestational age or calculating the fetal age) for women who are waiting for their new baby.
- This is done by entering the date of the first day of the woman’s last menstrual period and based on this date.
- Many important information is deduced that will help a pregnant woman track her pregnancy accurately to maintain her health and the health of her fetus.
- The pregnancy calculator also provides information about the expected date of conception, the expected date of birth, as well as the detailed pregnancy period
- Where the pregnancy period that has passed so far, which is called the gestational age, is displayed in addition to the current month of pregnancy and the number of days of pregnancy until today’s date.
How is the date of birth calculated?
The date of birth is calculated by many methods, including:
The date of conception is determined after the last day of the menstrual cycle, where we add two weeks and then add nine months after the two weeks.
The date of birth will be.
The date of the menstrual cycle is used, where the gestation period ranges between 270-290 days, and on average the pregnancy extends to 280 days, or 40 weeks. The duration of pregnancy is calculated from the first day of the last day of the menstrual cycle as follows:
The expected date of birth is calculated by adding nine months and seven days to the last day of the menstrual cycle
It calculates the date or day of the last menstrual cycle with the addition of 280 days, where the result is the expected date of birth.
How to calculate pregnancy from the last day of the menstrual cycle?
The method of calculating pregnancy is necessary information for a pregnant woman to adapt to the different stages of pregnancy and be prepared for the date of delivery, both physically and psychologically.
Where it is necessary to know what are the days of ovulation:
- To calculate the days of ovulation, it is sufficient to count 14 days from the beginning of the first day of the menstrual cycle for those whose cycle is 28 days.
- As for women whose menstrual cycle is more than 28 days, but regularly, the method of calculating the days of ovulation is in the reverse way.
- For example, “if the menstrual cycle comes every 30 days,” 14 days are subtracted from the last day before the next menstruation, so that this period is the days of ovulation.
How to calculate pregnancy for a regular menstrual cycle:
- When calculating pregnancy, it is calculated from the date of the first day of the last menstrual period.
- This is if the woman’s period is regular, and here we consider that the pregnancy is 40 weeks.”
Calculation based on intercourse:
- The most accurate calculation is the calculation that is based on sexual intercourse.
- But because intercourse may be repeated, and determining this is very difficult.”
- For all women, we do not resort to it in practice except in one case, which is that the woman is sure of the date of intercourse
- Intercourse must also be singular, meaning that it occurs only once in that menstrual cycle.
Calculating the days of pregnancy after irregular menstruation:
- Monitor body temperature.
- Follow-up the pattern of the menstrual cycle and the exact date of its arrival, to know how irregular it is and the changes in its timing.
- Monitor the mucous secretions of the cervix, where the amount of secretions is few after the period ends.
- Then it begins to increase and becomes more sticky when the time of ovulation approaches .
- Using a digital ovulation test available in pharmacies, this test is very similar to a pregnancy test.
- This test is done by placing a few drops of urine on the test strip to check the presence of luteinizing hormone.