Calculate the weeks of pregnancy
Calculate the weeks of pregnancy
Calculate the weeks of pregnancy in weeks and months in detail and accurately | Calculating the exact date of birth is one of the things that occupies the mind of every pregnant woman, especially if it is her first pregnancy
Calculate the weeks of pregnancy in weeks and months in detail and accurately
Calculate the weeks of pregnancy in weeks and months in detail and accurately | Calculating the exact date of birth is one of the things that occupies the mind of every pregnant woman, especially if it is her first pregnancy. Here, pregnant women are looking for ways to calculate pregnancy and know the gender of the fetus and the expected date of birth.
Some women use the method of calculating pregnancy from the last cycle, and some calculate pregnancy from the day of ovulation or by calculating pregnancy in Hijri or in the Chinese table to calculate pregnancy. In today’s article we will talk about calculating pregnancy weeks in weeks and months in detail and accurately.
How does pregnancy happen?
- Pregnancy occurs when the female egg meets the male sperm and fertilization takes place.
- The fertilized egg then travels through the fallopian tube to the uterus.
- There, the egg implants in the uterine lining to begin the stage of pregnancy in its actual form.
- With the appearance of pregnancy symptoms, the pregnancy begins to search for the use of the pregnancy calculator, the date of birth and the type of fetus .
- Some pregnant women are also looking for ways to know the sex of the fetus in order to prepare for the reception of the newborn.
Accurately calculating pregnancy weeks:
The methods of calculating the weeks and months of pregnancy differ from one civilization to another, in terms of the traditional, but from the medical point of view, it depends on sonar devices and ultrasound imaging, so let us get acquainted with the most important traditional methods at home and used to find out the expected date of birth:
How to calculate pregnancy from the last period:
The method of calculating the pregnancy from the last cycle is one of the effective methods used since ancient times in order to accurately calculate the weeks of pregnancy. Let us follow the details of the method of calculating the pregnancy from the last cycle:
- A month can be considered four weeks when calculating pregnancy.
- A pregnant woman loses a week after the first day of her last menstrual period.
- To clarify if the first day of the last menstrual cycle you 6 weeks ago, this means that you are pregnant in the week fifth.
- The gestation period lasts 40 weeks, which is equivalent to 10 Gregorian months and is more than the Hijri months.
- When the fetus and its internal organs are fully developed, it is ready to come out to life and give birth.
The correct method of calculating the Hijri pregnancy (Calculate the weeks of pregnancy):
The Hijri pregnancy can also be calculated by following the correct method of calculating the Hijri pregnancy:
- It is difficult to determine the exact date of insemination, so a woman must determine the date of the first day of the last menstrual period.
- After that, you add 9 months + 14 days to the Hijri calendar until you get the date of birth.
- For example, if the date of the first day of the last menstrual period is 1/1/1343, this means that the date of birth will be in Hijri.
- 1/1/1343 + 9 months + 14 days = 10/15/1343 Hijri.
Method of calculating pregnancy weeks by months:
The method of calculating pregnancy weeks in months is not different from the method of calculating pregnancy in weeks, as it depends on knowing the first day of the date of the last menstruation as well. Here we must know how to convert between weeks and months according to the following:
- The first trimester of pregnancy extends from the first week until the end of the 13th week of pregnancy.
- The second trimester of pregnancy extends from the 14th week of pregnancy until the end of the 26th week of pregnancy.
- The last three months of pregnancy extend from the 27th week of pregnancy until the 40th week or the date of delivery.
Calculation of pregnancy from the day of ovulation:
In order to calculate the pregnancy from the days of ovulation, we need to know the menstrual cycle of the woman:
- If the menstrual cycle is regular and lasts for 28 days, then ovulation takes place 14 days after the first day of the last menstruation.
- But if the menstrual cycle is 30 days, for example, we subtract 14 days from the last day of this cycle to determine the date of ovulation.
- It can also know the symptoms of ovulation leading to pregnancy .
Caesarean section calculator (Calculate the weeks of pregnancy):
The caesarean section calculator is used when calculating the weeks of pregnancy and the gestation period exceeds 40 weeks, and here the doctor is resorted to to find out the health status of the pregnant woman and her fetus because she may need to perform a caesarean section.
When can pregnancy be accurately calculated?
Pregnancy weeks can be accurately calculated using the previously mentioned methods, but there are some things that must be available in order for the calculation to become very accurate, namely:
- Menstruation should be regular.
- The menstrual cycle must be 30 days long.
- The more accurate the date of ovulation, the better result we can get, as we can identify the symptoms of ovulation .