symptoms and stages of pregnancy
symptoms and stages of pregnancy
symptoms and stages of pregnancy | The stages and symptoms, a woman’s pregnancy is considered an important transformation in her life, as she enters the maternity stage from the first moment
symptoms and stages of pregnancy:
symptoms and stages of pregnancy | The stages and symptoms, a woman’s pregnancy is considered an important transformation in her life, as she enters the maternity stage from the first moment in which the fetus’s growth and formation begins. For this, she must visit an obstetrician and gynecologist, especially if she was her first pregnancy until she reaches the birth of a healthy nature without problems, and then comes after birth a stage Breastfeeding and caring for the new baby.
But before these stages, let us move on together in this article from the Jameel Health website, to tell you the story of reproduction that a woman suffers from for nine months, and what are the most important things that she suffers from during the different weeks of pregnancy, such as mood swings and cravings (the craving for certain foods).
What are the symptoms of pregnancy that appear on a newly married girl, and how can pregnancy be accurately and correctly calculated. Let’s go to know the signs of pregnancy and in the end we will talk about pregnancy pills to show you some important points about it.
How does pregnancy happen?
Perhaps many girls and women do not know what is the mechanism by which insemination takes place, so we will briefly explain this process to you:
- The American Pregnancy Association confirmed that understanding the process of ovulation is the basis for the process of pregnancy and understanding its stages.
- A mature egg is released from one of the ovaries on about day 14 after the start of the 28-day cycle in normal cases.
- After the egg is released to the wall of the cervix, it is ready for fertilization and survives for about 5 days thanks to the uterine mucus.
- Active sperms need several hours to reach the fallopian tubes to receive along with the egg and fertilization of the egg occurs.
- Then the fertilized egg is implanted in the uterine wall to begin the stage of embryo development and formation.
- The uterine wall also begins to secrete the hormones progesterone and estrogen, which play an important role in the various stages of the formation and growth of the fetus.
What are the things that affect the stage of vaccination?
There are several internal and external matters that affect the stage of fertilization and the meeting of the sperm with the egg, the most important of which are:
- Disturbance in the menstrual cycle and irregular ovulation, as this can sometimes be one of the main factors that prevent pregnancy.
- The number of active sperms is low or their speed is insufficient to reach the fallopian tubes and fertilize the egg, so it is necessary to treat impotence in both men and women.
- Age In women, age affects menopause and the menstrual cycle.
- Some diseases or abnormalities that may affect the fallopian tubes or the uterine wall.
- The time of intercourse, as sex should be done 4 days before ovulation and on the day of ovulation.
Pregnancy symptoms are diverse and vary in appearance, among the most important of these symptoms, we mention to you:
- One of the most common signs among women is that the period is late for its usual time, but the delay may sometimes occur as a result of an irregular menstrual cycle.
- In the early stages of pregnancy, the increased secretion of hormones leads to swelling of the breasts and a feeling of pain and soreness in them.
- Vomiting and nausea are among the signs of a woman’s pregnancy and often occur a month after her pregnancy.
- Also, frequent urination more than usual is a sign of pregnancy as a result of increased blood in the body.
- Fatigue and exhaustion are among the early signs of pregnancy that most pregnant women experience.
- Pregnant women also suffer from major mood swings, especially in the first three months of pregnancy.
- Some pregnant women also develop spotting (vaginal bleeding) caused by the implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterine wall.
- Some pregnant women also suffer from significant bloating at the beginning of pregnancy.
- The occurrence of contractions and cramps in the uterine region in the early stages of pregnancy.
- Digestive problems due to hormonal changes such as constipation.
- Also, many pregnant women notice a change in their sense of taste and sensitivity to foods.
- Swollen nasal membranes and nasal congestion.
How does a woman know that she is pregnant from the first week?
How does a woman know that she is pregnant from the first week through some of the signs that appear since the first week, the most important of which are:
- One of the early signs is that your period is later than usual.
- Bloating with abdominal pain and unusual cramps.
- Feeling of heaviness in the breasts with a feeling of pain in them.
- Fatigue and exhaustion with the descent of some blood.
- Dizziness and vomiting constantly, especially in the morning after waking up.
- Abnormally frequent urination.
- Alouham or craving for some types of foods and repelling other types.
- An unstable mood that appears in the form of nervousness or crying.
- Body temperature higher than normal.
What is the difference between early pregnancy symptoms and menstruation?
Many of the symptoms of menstruation are similar to the signs of a woman’s pregnancy, but there is a small difference that enables you to distinguish between them:
breast pain (symptoms and stages of pregnancy):
Pain in the breasts is a sign of both pregnancy and menstruation, and the difference between them:
Breast pain in pregnancy:
- The level of progesterone secretion increases in pregnant women, which increases breast pain over time.
- The nipple changes color and the area around it becomes darker.
Breast pain during menstruation:
- The pain in the menstrual cycle gradually disappears with its onset, due to the decrease in the secretion of progesterone.
Tummy ache (symptoms and stages of pregnancy):
Another symptom that is similar between pregnancy and menstruation is abdominal pain, and the difference between them is:
Abdominal pain in pregnancy:
- A feeling of heaviness in the abdomen and back, and abdominal contractions and cramps are more severe, especially in the early stages of pregnancy.
- Abdominal pain is also accompanied by dizziness and nausea upon awakening.
Abdominal pain during menstruation:
- Period cramps occur in the lower abdomen and are one to three days after your period.
the food (symptoms and stages of pregnancy):
Various symptoms appear during pregnancy and the menstrual cycle in relation to food cravings, which are:
Appetite during pregnancy:
- The appetite may be cut off in some pregnant women at the beginning of pregnancy, and it may increase significantly in others.
- You may also crave specific types of foods known as cravings.
Appetite during menstruation:
- Women’s appetite increases during the menstrual cycle and tends to eat sugars, chocolate and various foods.
Tired (symptoms and stages of pregnancy):
One of the signs of a woman’s pregnancy is fatigue and exhaustion. Fatigue also appears on a woman during her menstrual cycle, and the difference between them is:
Fatigue in pregnancy:
- This is manifested in the joint pain that pregnant women suffer frequently during their pregnancy.
- Fatigue is also accompanied by a feeling of shortness of breath and an intense desire to sleep.
Fatigue in the menstrual cycle:
- Women also suffer from joint pain during the menstrual cycle, but it is less severe than joint pain during pregnancy.
- Also, some women suffer from the problem of insomnia and lack of sleep during their period, while others sleep a lot.
Colic (symptoms and stages of pregnancy):
Colic affects a woman during her pregnancy as it affects a woman during her menstrual cycle. The difference is that:
Indigestion in pregnancy:
- The colic in its first periods is severe.
- Colic is also accompanied by dizziness and vomiting.
- It is shorter and only occurs during the menstrual cycle.
How to calculate the weeks of pregnancy:
Many women wonder how the weeks of pregnancy can be calculated and how many weeks it takes to give birth. Let’s find out about that:
- You can calculate the weeks of your pregnancy by dividing the month into 4 weeks, leaving a week after the first day of your last menstrual period.
- The duration of childbirth takes place before the completion of 40 weeks.
Each pregnancy goes through three stages:
- The first stage lasts from the first week to the 12th week.
- A second stage lasts from week 13 to week 28.
- The last and third stage and lasts from week 29 to week 40 of pregnancy.
Pregnancy food (symptoms and stages of pregnancy):
When a woman is pregnant with her fetus, she must take care of the food she eats because of its great importance in achieving a healthy and balanced growth of the fetus and to maintain her health throughout her pregnancy and until childbirth.
Diversity in food:
It is very useful for the pregnant woman to diversify between the types of food to obtain all the beneficial elements for her and the fetus in her womb to include:
- Whole grains: such as whole wheat bread, rice, corn, potatoes and oats.
- Vegetables: You should have a lot of different types of vegetables and salads.
- Fruits: They are rich in many nutrients and useful, as it is recommended to eat two fruits a day.
- Eat calcium-rich foods such as milk, milk and its derivatives, and eggs.
- You should also eat foods rich in protein, such as red meat.
- Eat healthy fats found in avocados, olive oil , tahini, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds.
Regular number of meals:
- Dietitians recommend eating 3 meals during the day.
- You can also eat two snacks between the three main meals.
Not consuming caffeine:
- Several research studies have found that excessive caffeine intake during a woman’s pregnancy can cause a miscarriage.
- Caffeine reaches the fetus via the placenta and has no mechanism to counteract it.
Avoiding certain foods (symptoms and stages of pregnancy):
Pregnant doctors advise to stay away from some foods during pregnancy, the most important of these foods are:
- Sweets that cause weight gain and the risk of diabetes for pregnant women.
- Avoid colored and crunchy foods that do not contain any nutrients.
- Avoid consuming soft drinks and energy drinks that are harmful to the pregnant woman and the fetus.
- Smoking and smokers should also be avoided.
- You should also reduce the consumption of salt, which causes high blood pressure .
infoInformation of pregnancy (symptoms and stages of pregnancy):
Pregnancy begins when a woman feels a rise in hormone levels caused by pregnancy in the first trimester when the fertilized egg passes the fallopian tube, and a woman can infer the beginning of her pregnancy when taking a pregnancy test 14 days after her period.