signs of stroke in elderly
signs of stroke in elderly | Is it possible to know the symptoms of a stroke before it occurs, and how can a stroke be treated in the elderly, and the most important question is what is after a stroke? Is it possible to recover and is it possible to walk after a stroke?!!.
Clots, particularly strokes the brain of the most worrying among the people, and looking a lot about the treatment of stroke , the brain in the elderly . In this article from the health beauty will learn about the causes of stroke and symptoms before the occurrence and whether strokes genetic or not , and for the treatment of stroke , brain when the elderly.
Causes of a clot :
Before talking about the treatment of stroke in the elderly and whether it is hereditary or not, let us first identify the causes of stroke:
There are many causes of clots, including:
Hypertension (signs of stroke in elderly):
- Excess blood pressure can scratch the arteries as the inner wall of the artery is scratched.
- This leads to clots, which block the arteries.
diabetes (signs of stroke in elderly):
- Diabetes is one of the causes of blood clots. High blood sugar levels, like high blood pressure, saturate the arteries, which leads to clots.
- Also, high blood sugar leads to an increase in blood viscosity, which leads to clogging of the arteries, especially the small arteries.
smoking (signs of stroke in elderly):
- Smoking is one of the most common causes of stroke.
- Because the toxic substances in smoke such as carbon monoxide also lead to scratching the arteries, thus increasing the incidence of clots.
Overweight (signs of stroke in elderly):
- Fats can play a role in blood clots.
- For example, people who have an increase in bad fats, or what is known in English as LDL, are short for Low density lipoprotein .
- Low levels of the good fats, or HDL for high density lipoprotein, are more likely to develop clots.
- Because the bad fats when they increase will build up in the arteries and clog them and as a result can increase the risk of clots.
Symptoms of a clot before it occurs:
After talking about the causes of clots and before talking about the treatment of stroke in the elderly and whether clots are hereditary, let us now learn about the many symptoms of stroke before it occurs:
- One of the symptoms before a stroke occurs is that there are some problems with speaking. The speech may seem strange or slurred.
- The person may suffer from a long or temporary loss of speech, as the tongue becomes sluggish in speaking, and there is a slowness in comprehension and inability to understand.
- Difficulty seeing in one or both eyes is also a symptom that can precede a stroke.
- Suffering from abnormal movement in one of the arms or limbs may also be among these symptoms.
- A person may find one arm lower than the other, especially when trying to raise the arm in a natural way.
- One of the symptoms that can precede a stroke is a person suffering from difficulty walking, loss of balance and dizziness.
- He may also suffer from a sudden and strong headache and may be accompanied by nausea.
- Relaxation of the side of the mouth is also a symptom that may precede a stroke.
Are clots hereditary?
Before getting to know the treatment of stroke in the elderly, we will now learn whether strokes are hereditary or not:
- Although there is a long talk about the details of the role of the genetic side in clots.
- But certainly the genetic aspect has an undeniable role in a person’s stroke.
- According to a medical study dating back to 2010, strokes arise genetically, if the father or mother suffers a stroke at the age of 65.
- The chance of masonry developing the disease quadruples by the time they reach this age.
Methods of treating stroke in the elderly:
After talking about the causes of strokes, pre-stroke symptoms, and whether clots are hereditary or not, let us now learn about the treatment of stroke in the elderly:
Some may resort to treating stroke in the elderly with herbs or medical methods:
Medical methods in the treatment of stroke in the elderly:
We will mention to you two medical methods:
Strong thinners (signs of stroke in elderly):
The first method is through strong thinners, which are effective within a maximum of 9 hours after the stroke.
- Therefore, it is imperative to go to the hospital immediately after injury, using this powerful TPA (Tissue plasminogen activator).
- Which must be given under the supervision of the specialized doctor. A tomography should be performed on the patient so that the doctor can read the image and make sure that there is no cerebral hemorrhage.
- Likewise, the doctor should be aware of the symptoms of a stroke, as it may be the result of the picture in cases where there is no stroke, despite its presence.
The second method of treatment is through a therapeutic catheter:
- During which the retinal artery is opened.
- It is worth noting that the percentage of people benefiting from the second method is more than the first method.
- Taking into account the different cases such as the location of the thrombus and the blocked artery because of it.
Treatment of stroke in the elderly with herbs (signs of stroke in elderly):
The treatment of stroke in the elderly is treated with herbs through a natural remedy of garlic manufactured by the Turkish Golden Lotus Company. This drug is a completely natural food supplement that does not have any side effects. Garlic Lotus has the following advantages:
- It has no side effects as it is completely natural.
- It helps to open the veins and arteries, which restores life to the damaged organs.
- It has a significant role in the treatment of paraplegia and the treatment of paralysis caused by stroke .
Garlic Lotus Uses:
Gallic lotus treatment is used for 3 aunts:
- To prevent a stroke.
- Treatment of hemiplegia caused by thrombosis.
- Treatment of complete paralysis caused by a clot, as it has a great role in treating blood pressure problems.
You can order the product directly from the manufacturer through the WhatsApp link: