Cosmetic dentistry in Turkey
Cosmetic dentistry in Turkey
Cosmetic dentistry in Turkey | Plastic surgery has become a necessity for many, and one of the most important cosmetic operations is rhinoplasty and the installation of a Hollywood smile to get a beautiful look and an attractive smile
Cosmetic dentistry in Turkey
Cosmetic dentistry in Turkey | Plastic surgery has become a necessity for many, and one of the most important cosmetic operations is rhinoplasty and the installation of a Hollywood smile to get a beautiful look and an attractive smile .
Cosmetic dentistry occupies a wide and undeniable position in the field of cosmetic medicine , and perhaps Turkey is one of the best countries in cosmetic dentistry, as it is the cheapest country in dental implants and the best country in dental services, whether in terms of the prices of cosmetic operations or in terms of the quality of medical services available.
Together in this article presented to you by the Jamal Health website, we will discuss the goal of cosmetic dentistry, the types of this process, the best dental clinics in Turkey, as well as the prices of dental treatment in Turkey and the advantages of cosmetic dentistry in Turkey.
The goal of cosmetic dentistry in Turkey:
At the beginning of this article, we will learn about the goal of cosmetic dentistry in Turkey:
- The goal of various types of cosmetic dentistry is to obtain a decent, attractive, consistent and impressive appearance, especially for those who suffer from some previous problems in their teeth such as fractures, pigmentation, etc.
Types of cosmetic dentistry in Turkey:
After we got to know the goal of the cosmetic dentistry process, we will now learn about the most famous types of cosmetic dentistry in Turkey:
Teeth are mainly whitened in two ways:
- The doctor places a gum sealant and then directs a laser beam on the tooth with the application of a bleaching substance called “hydrogen peroxide”.
- It is three times more effective than home bleaching, but it is not useful in the case of internal pigmentation, but it is useful in treating external pigmentation resulting from smoking and other bad oral habits such as neglect of oral health.
Teeth whitening at home:
- The doctor makes custom molds that vary according to the shape of the patient’s teeth.
- And he gives the patient a whitening tube containing a bleaching substance that the patient puts in the mold and applies the mold on his teeth for two hours or more, depending on the concentration.
- The result of home bleaching takes between one to two weeks.
- Porcelain veneers are a thin layer of porcelain.
- The doctor can use this layer to cover the outer surface of the tooth; In order to give the tooth a natural and beautiful shape and color.
- Natural porcelain veneers are characterized by the presence of more than one layer to give the tooth a natural appearance; Thanks to the presence of zigzags and transparent ends.
- Dental treatment using porcelain veneers requires three sessions. In the first session, the teeth are examined in general, some preliminary measurements are taken and x-rays are taken.
- In the second session, the doctor prepares the teeth, cools them, prepares them and sends them to the laboratory.
- In the third session, the doctor tries the teeth directly inside the patient’s mouth and then installs them after the agreement between the patient and the doctor.
- Orthodontics is a treatment procedure that aims to correct the positions of the teeth within the jaws and place them within brackets known as dental braces.
- Orthodontics also aims to correct the occlusal relationship between these brackets in a manner that ensures them the efficiency and harmony necessary to achieve their proper functioning.
- Dental implants are the best way to replace missing teeth if it is a single tooth or a large group of teeth.
- Dental implants are performed using the dental implant, which is an artificial part made of titanium metal, which the human body accepts by about 100%.
- As for the duration of dental implants, the time varies according to the patient’s condition, but often the patient needs two months from the first procedure in the framework of the implant to return to his normal life.
- The defects of dental implants are almost non-existent if the patient performs the operation at a highly qualified doctor.
- Dental crowning is a process in which part of the thickness of the tooth is removed to prepare it to receive a crown, or what is called a crown.
- The covering is made of different materials such as zircon, porcelain, metal, veneer.
- This procedure can be done for different purposes, whether cosmetic or therapeutic.
Dental treatment prices in Turkey:
After we got acquainted with the goal of dental plastic surgery in Turkey and the most popular types of dental cosmetic surgery in Turkey, we will now learn about the prices of dental treatment in Turkey:
- The cost of dental treatment in Turkey varies according to many factors, such as treatment centers or clinics that the patient intends, as well as different doctors, different reputations of the doctor, and different cities.
- For example: the cost of dental implants in Turkey The cost of a single tooth implant in Istanbul is about 300 US dollars.
The best dental clinics in Turkey
After we learned some information about cosmetic dentistry and its types and some information about the costs of dental treatment in Turkey, we will now learn about the best dental clinics in Turkey:
- Istanbul International Beauty Center .
- Health and beauty center .
- Al-Razi Specialized Dental Center.
- Health and beauty hospital.
- Turkish Waze Center.
Advantages of cosmetic dentistry in Turkey:
After all we have learned about cosmetic dentistry in Turkey, we will learn at the end of this article about the advantages of cosmetic dentistry in Turkey:
- Turkey includes many centers and hospitals specialized in cosmetic dentistry, under the supervision of the best international expertise from doctors in the field of cosmetic dentistry.
- The prices of cosmetic dentistry operations in Turkey are very suitable, given the high quality services provided by clinics, centers and hospitals.
- The medical authorities responsible for cosmetic dental operations provide special and meticulous care to the patient since his arrival in the Turkish lands, staying in the hotel, conducting examinations and operations, and up to the last point of treatment.
- Many world famous people and stars depend on the distinguished centers in Turkey to perform plastic surgeries, such as the Hollywood smile in Turkey, that is, doing the Hollywood smile in Turkey.
How to choose the right and cheapest dental beauty center in Turkey?
There are many cosmetic centers in Turkey and many doctors, and here at the Health and Beauty Center we offer you the best offers on cosmetic dentistry and Hollywood smile through a cadre of doctors with experience in the field of cosmetic dentistry:
In this article, we have learned about the goal of cosmetic dentistry and the most famous types of these operations. We also learned about the advantages of cosmetic dentistry in Turkey and the best clinics in Turkey. We also discussed some information regarding the prices of dental treatment in Turkey.