signs of ovulation pregnancy
signs of ovulation pregnancy
signs of ovulation pregnancy | Before knowing how to calculate pregnancy and the things a pregnant woman goes through during the different weeks of pregnancy
signs of ovulation pregnancy
signs of ovulation pregnancy | Before knowing how to calculate pregnancy and the things a pregnant woman goes through during the different weeks of pregnancy , we must know the very, very early symptoms of pregnancy , the most important of which is the symptoms of ovulation leading to pregnancy.
Here, the process of ovulation is seen as the basic and main stage of pregnancy, where the ovaries release eggs, which are later fertilized, and the fertilized eggs are implanted inside the lining of the uterus to turn into a fetus
How does ovulation occur:
In the beginning, let’s get to know the mechanism by which ovulation occurs before we know the symptoms of ovulation leading to pregnancy:
- Ovulation usually occurs in a woman on the fourteenth day of the menstrual cycle, which usually lasts for 28 days” in normal cases.
- In some cases, a woman’s menstrual cycle can be irregular as a result of some diseases that affect the secretions of female hormones.
- Often, the ovulation period begins with the release of FSH, a hormone that plays a role in stimulating the follicle.
- The follicle-stimulating hormone FSH is usually released 6 to 14 days after the start of the menstrual cycle.
- The FSH hormone also helps the egg grow and prepare it to become a mature egg ready for fertilization.
What is the fallopian tube?
- It is a tube that connects the uterus and the ovarian sacs, with a wide end on the side of the ovaries.
- This tip also contains cilia that help the movement of the egg inside the canal, and it contains a narrow tip that connects to the uterus from its upper side.
- The length of the fallopian tube is about 12 cm, and the main function of this tube is to transfer eggs from the ovary to the uterus, where the egg is fertilized by the sperm inside this tube
The main symptoms of ovulation leading to pregnancy:
The main symptoms of ovulation leading to pregnancy include:
- A woman’s body temperature rises one day after ovulation by a degree, and this occurs as a result of the different levels of hormones in the body.
- During the menstrual cycle, estrogen levels rise during the first half of the cycle due to the ovaries secreting it.
- When its level reaches the required level, the ovary begins to produce an egg.
- After that, the body begins to secrete the hormone progesterone, which is responsible for a slight increase in body temperature after the ovulation event.
- Progesterone and estrogen affect saliva, changing its texture before or during ovulation, which leads to the formation of dry saliva.
- But eating and drinking or brushing the teeth can reduce the appearance of these effects.
- Which makes this change as one of the symptoms of ovulation useless to take it.
- A change in the consistency and texture of cervical mucus, which is primarily water-based.
- But because of the rise in estrogen, an increase in the volume of fluid occurs, and it becomes thinner, sticky and transparent in color.
- It also becomes similar to egg white, and a fluid descent can be observed as one of the symptoms of ovulation .
What are the symptoms of pregnancy ?
After the appearance of the symptoms of ovulation leading to pregnancy, many symptoms of pregnancy appear that are similar to the symptoms before menstruation, including:
- Breast swelling caused by hormonal changes, you may feel some pain in your breasts, in addition to feeling that one breast is larger than the other.
- Veins may also appear on the breasts, as a result of the increase in the volume of blood flowing to them.
- Flatulence caused by the relaxation of the stomach muscle, which causes slow digestion, and this occurs due to the hormone progesterone, which causes the muscles of the body to relax.
- Fatigue and exhaustion, which is one of the symptoms of early pregnancy, and this occurs due to high levels of the hormone progesterone on the one hand, and on the other hand, low blood sugar levels and low blood pressure, which makes you want to sleep all the time.
- When the abdomen expands to contain the fetus, it presses on the veins in the abdominal area, causing them to appear, and this leads to a decrease in blood flow to the legs, which sometimes causes hemorrhoids for women.
- Bleeding often occurs as a result of the implantation of the fertilized egg within the lining of the uterus.
- It is called implantation bleeding and it occurs 10-14 days after the date of the menstrual cycle.
- Where this blood is light” and does not last for a long time.
- The high levels of progesterone cause the stomach to relax, which causes slow emptying of the stomach, which causes the pregnant woman to feel nauseous in the morning or night, and this may sometimes be accompanied by vomiting.
- Increased blood circulation at the beginning of pregnancy results in a mild headache, which often happens due to hormonal changes in the first three months.
Headache treatment for pregnant women (signs of ovulation pregnancy):
Many pregnant women suffer from constant headaches as a result of changes in their body. Here are the most important tips that help you get rid of headaches:
- Take a break and get more sleep
- Exercising, such as yoga and others.
- Regular eating and eating healthy and balanced meals.
- Put warm compresses on the nose and eyes if the headache is caused by the sinuses.
- A neck and shoulder massage.
- As a result of high levels of the hormone progesterone during pregnancy, the stomach digests food more slowly, which contributes to constipation.
Constipation treatment for pregnant women (signs of ovulation pregnancy):
Pregnant women suffer from digestive problems, the most important of which is constipation. You can follow the following tips in order to avoid constipation during your pregnancy:
- Eat a large amount of fiber and vegetables.
- Drink large amounts of water to facilitate the movement of food into the stomach. Know the How many liters of water does a pregnant woman need
- Consult your doctor before using stomach laxatives.
At the end of the article about signs of ovulation pregnancy:
In the article, signs of ovulation pregnancy, we learned about the most important signs that accompany the ovulation process and indicate pregnancy, in addition to identifying the early symptoms of pregnancy and how to treat the most important problems facing the pregnant woman during pregnancy, such as headaches and constipation.