recurrent miscarriage treatment without cause
recurrent miscarriage treatment
recurrent miscarriage treatment without cause | The loss of the fetus after pregnancy is not known as abortion, and most abortions occur in the first weeks of pregnancy, and abortion may occur after several months of pregnancy
recurrent miscarriage treatment without cause:
recurrent miscarriage treatment without cause | The loss of the fetus after pregnancy is not known as abortion, and most abortions occur in the first weeks of pregnancy, and abortion may occur after several months of pregnancy, and abortion may occur to the fetus without the pregnant woman feeling it sometimes.
Let us learn in this article from health beauty website to the causes of miscarriage, how it can be prevented, and what is the best natural remedy that prevents recurrence of miscarriages and helps support and strengthen the pregnant body.
Types of abortion:
There are several types of abortion that may affect a pregnant woman and lead to the loss of the fetus, including:
- It occurs in the first three months and is caused by bleeding and inflammation of the vagina.
- It is also a symptom of cramps and pain in the abdominal area.
- Recurrent miscarriage is the loss of the fetus when pregnant 3 times in a row, and so far the true causes of miscarriage are not known and one of the most important symptoms.
- high body temperature;
- Uterine bleeding and cramps.
- Strong pain in the abdomen and lower back.
- It also causes weakness in the body in general.
- An early miscarriage occurs before the third month of pregnancy and most women think of it as a late period.
- It can also be differentiated by pain and strong cramps.
It often occurs in the first month of pregnancy and is not accompanied by any feeling of pain. The doctor discovers it by examination and is caused by several things, the most important of which are:
- Genetic factors that lead to genetic abnormalities in the fetus that lead to its loss.
- Also, advancing age often leads to a forgotten miscarriage.
Treatment methods for recurrent miscarriage without cause:
In this article, we will present to you the treatment of recurrent miscarriage without a reason that pregnant women use in order to strengthen their bodies and reduce the chances of stress. This treatment was manufactured by Kashgarli Sultan Natural Herbal Company, MORINGA MACUNU Moringa paste, under the supervision of Dr. Marbouba Kashgarli Sultan. The treatment for recurrent miscarriages without reason contains: Many natural elements that help strengthen the body of a pregnant woman and help preserve her fetus:
Ingredients for MORINGA MACUNU Moringa Paste:
Moringa paste is made from the moringa plant, which is rich in beneficial elements, as it contains:
- Vitamin A.
- As well as vitamin B1 (thiamine).
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin).
- It also contains Vitamin B3 (Niacin).
- Vitamin B6.
- It also contains folic acid.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
- Magnesium iron.
Moringa paste benefits(recurrent miscarriage treatment):
Moringa paste has an anti-inflammatory effect, it helps in:
- relieve edema;
- Heal diseases caused by all kinds of vitamin deficiencies.
- It is useful in treating anemia .
- Helps protect and heal the liver .
- It treats stomach problems.
- It also promotes healthy hair and skin.
- Useful for diabetics ( diabetes ).
- Protects eye health .
- It also strengthens the immune system.
- Reducing the risks of miscarriage during pregnancy.
You can also order moringa paste directly from Kashgarli Sultan by contacting the following link(recurrent miscarriage treatment):