Premature ejaculation treatment:
Premature ejaculation treatment | Sexual relationship is one of the important things in marital relations, and the fact that sexual desire is important for both spouses is undeniable, and there are many men who suffer from a feeling of inferiority due to the ejaculation process, where they suffer from premature ejaculation or what is known as premature ejaculation, and at other times some men suffer from Delayed ejaculation or impotence.
What are the symptoms of premature ejaculation and what is the role of the pelvic floor muscles in them and does pelvic floor exercises help reduce this problem and does tightening the pelvic muscles have a significant impact on the sexual process. And how do antidepressants negatively affect the sexual process, as slow and fast ejaculation? Let’s get acquainted with these important topics with an effective natural remedy and medicine at the end of the article in order to treat most sexual problems.
What is premature ejaculation?
- Premature ejaculation has an important role in the orgasm of the couple. Premature ejaculation occurs when the orgasm is before or immediately after the start.
- And the problem of premature ejaculation appears when you ejaculate at the time of erection, and this does not give sexual practice enough time to enjoy and reach what is known as satiation or orgasm.
- This is essential in a sexual relationship as it prevents both parties from enjoying enough time.
- Studies have shown that nearly 60% of men suffer from the problem of premature ejaculation.
- But do not worry, it is not a big problem that cannot be cured as we will guide you to the best treatment for it.
Causes of premature ejaculation:
There are many factors that affect the sexual relationship and that cause premature ejaculation, but in their entirety they are of psychological origin, and the most important of these factors and reasons that lead to premature ejaculation during sexual intercourse are the following:
- The brain and serotonin, which is one of the most chemical factors secreted by the brain that cause premature ejaculation.
- Often this substance results from a person’s desire or constant thinking about premature ejaculation, which leads to an increase in its secretion in the brain.
- Psychological state and depression are also important psychological factors in the occurrence of premature ejaculation.
- When feeling guilty, whether in cases of betrayal or in other cases.
- Lack of trust in both parties may result in a desire to perform sexual intercourse quickly.
- Thinking about abnormal or oppressive sexual states leads to an imbalance of chemicals in the brain resulting in premature ejaculation.
- Premature ejaculation may also occur due to infections or disease problems affecting the urethra or prostate.
- Heredity also plays an important role in determining sexual abilities, which often appears in erectile dysfunction.
- Fear of not being able to perform well in sexual intercourse.
Also, there is no need to worry as the problem of premature ejaculation can be treated.
Premature ejaculation treatment at home:
There are many methods used to treat premature ejaculation in men that depend on changing behaviors to control ejaculation. Among the most important exercises that you can follow in order to treat premature ejaculation at home, we mention to you the most important ones:
- Try stimulating your penis or having your partner do the job. When you feel like you’re going to ejaculate, stop for a minute.
- After that, repeat this process several times before you ejaculate. This exercise will help you a lot in controlling ejaculation.
- You can also repeat the process, but when you reach the moment of ejaculation, press the head of your penis until the erection disappears.
- There is another solution, which is also useful. Try to have sex and think of something else. This will help you to have more fun time.
- Rely on pelvic strengthening. You can use pelvic muscle strengthening exercises because they are one of the main factors that cause premature ejaculation.
- Strengthen your penis muscles while urinating. Urinate and stop urinating several times, which will help strengthen your penis muscles and help you control more.
- You can also try to get rid of your psychological problems such as anxiety, stress and depression. You can see the best medicine for depression without side effects .
Symptoms of premature ejaculation:
According to the American Institute of Internal Medicine, there are several symptoms that accompany premature ejaculation and indicate that you have problems that must be treated, namely:
- Failure to reach orgasm or sexual pleasure.
- Premature ejaculation with just a little stimulation.
- Inability to control ejaculation.
- Loss of or decreased sexual desire.
- Negative psychological feelings such as guilt, embarrassment, or depression.
- You must also ensure the health of the prostate and make a diagnosis of your nervous system.
Can premature ejaculation disappear on its own without treatment?
In fact, yes, premature ejaculation may continue with you for several weeks and may disappear suddenly and among the most important reasons that lead to its demise:
- Psychological comfort and out of the atmosphere of depression.
- Being busy at work may also help.
- In some cases, it cannot go away on its own, so you need to use a treatment or medication in order to treat it.
- It is preferable to use natural remedies in order to treat the problem than using natural herbs.
- And we never recommend the use of Viagra or chemical drugs that may cause many side effects itch.
- That is why, at the end of our article, we will guide you to the best natural herbal remedy for premature ejaculation.
Prevention of premature ejaculation (Premature ejaculation treatment ):
As it is said, prevention is better than a pound of cure, so we will give you some important tips that will avoid you from falling into this problem, the most important of which are:
- If you suffer from psychological problems, you can visit a psychiatrist to help you treat them.
- Changing your thinking about sex is the natural way of sexual life necessary for every person.
- Frankness between the two partners must always be present in order to work together to avoid problems and reach orgasm.
Natural premature ejaculation treatment:
In our article, we talked about the symptoms of premature ejaculation, what is the role of the pelvic floor muscles in them, and does pelvic floor exercises help reduce this problem, and does tightening the pelvic muscles have a significant impact on the sexual process. How do antidepressants negatively affect the sexual process, where premature ejaculation is slow? But now let’s get acquainted with 100% natural treatment in order to treat various sexual problems and give the body energy and activity.
The best treatment used in Turkey and made of natural herbs and without side effects to treat various sexual problems is pink dream chocolata, which is characterized as a treatment and has a delicious taste.
Features of chocolate for premature ejaculation and sexual problems:
This chocolate is 100% natural made of materials that give the body many benefits, and these benefits are:
- Treatment of premature ejaculation in men.
- A powerful sex stimulant.
- General tonic for the body.
- Strengthens athletes and provides them with energy.
- It also helps prevent liver disease .
- And also treats cases of depression.
- It also helps in revitalizing memory and treating Alzheimer’s disease .
- It also treats strokes.
- Helps treat quadriplegia.
- It helps in getting clear skin.
- It also supports hair follicles and increases their strength.
- Resists the symptoms of aging.
- Helps prevent headaches.
Chocolate ingredients used for premature ejaculation treatment:
Chocolate consists of a number of natural herbs and from (Premature ejaculation treatment ):
- Vitamin B2.
- Vitamin B3.
In the event that you want to get rid of all your sexual problems and treat premature ejaculation without any side effects and have an enjoyable sex life, you can contact Golden Lotus to order sexual chocolate through the following link: