Initial symptoms of AIDS:
Initial symptoms of AIDS | How do the symptoms of AIDS appear in men and women, what are the stages of AIDS, does screening for AIDS early help in treating AIDS , and how long does an AIDS patient live.
AIDS is a disease that affects a person through the transmission of infection with a virus called the human immunodeficiency virus, so it is an acquired disease and does not exist in the basis of the body unless it is transmitted from the pregnant mother to her fetus.
The initial symptoms of AIDS appear within one to 6 weeks from the time of transmission of the virus to the person, and these symptoms disappear on their own without medical intervention, usually between one week to a month, and for the infected pregnant mother when she takes treatment for the virus during pregnancy, there is a great possibility that child injury.
What is AIDS:
AIDS is a disease that does not appear out of nowhere, but is a chronic disease that appears on a person after transmission of infection to him, so AIDS is called acquired immunodeficiency disease.
- What causes the disease is a virus that transmits infection to humans, called the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
- This virus enters the body and attacks the white blood cells, which have a major role in the immune system to keep the body against external attack and diseases.
- Among the cells affected by a type called ( CD4 ).
- Over time, the disease in people infected with this virus develops into AIDS, and then the number of cells that have been infected in the blood decreases to less than 200 cells.
Causes of AIDS:
Before recognizing the initial symptoms of AIDS, we must know that there is no disease without a cause for it, and AIDS is one of the acquired diseases whose causes are many, including:
- It is the most common cause of AIDS.
- Where the virus can be transmitted from an infected person to a healthy person through sexual contact in all its forms.
- Such as vaginal contact or oral or anal contact.
Transmission through the blood of an infected person:
- The virus may be transmitted from an infected person to another healthy person through blood transfusion, which is the most common of all causes.
- It is therefore important that the transfused blood is checked very carefully before transfusion so that the virus is not transmitted.
- Sometimes intravenous needles are used repeatedly between people and this is dangerous.
- The needle may come into contact with contaminated blood of an infected person and transmit the virus to a healthy person.
- Therefore, it must be ensured that these syringes have been used once and that they are also sterile to ensure safety and health.
Transmission of the virus from a mother to her child:
- When a pregnant mother is infected with the AIDS virus, the virus is transmitted to the fetus directly, and the fetus is born infected with the virus.
- But if the mother takes treatment for the virus during pregnancy, the risk of infection is greatly reduced.
Initial symptoms of AIDS in men:
When infected with HIV, the initial symptoms of AIDS appear that indicate the presence of the virus inside the body and infection with AIDS, and the initial symptoms of AIDS are:
- a headache.
- The throat becomes inflamed.
- feeling cold and chills;
- Feeling of pain in the muscles.
- Swollen lymph nodes.
- Having a rash.
Initial symptoms of AIDS in women:
Some of the initial symptoms appear in women infected with the virus, which are the same symptoms that appear in men, but in women there are some symptoms that exceed men and these symptoms are as follows:
- Changes in the menstrual cycle, as some months may be skipped without menstruation.
- Also, menstrual bleeding may be heavy or light.
- Also, strong and severe symptoms of premenstrual syndrome can occur.
- The presence of pain in the lower abdomen, due to the occurrence of some infections in the pelvis.
- Vaginal yeast infection is frequently infected and its symptoms (pain at the time of intercourse, pain at the time of urination, pain and burning in the vagina, some thick white secretions).
- A woman infected with AIDS experiences rapid weight loss due to nausea, diarrhea and loss of appetite.
- Mood changes, severe nervousness, depression, despair of life, tension and memory loss occur.
- Skin changes such as the appearance of some unwanted spots and appear in different areas such as the mouth, genitals and anus.
Initial symptoms of AIDS in children:
Symptoms vary from one child to another, depending on some factors, including the age of the child. However, there are some symptoms that are most common among all children, and the primary symptoms of AIDS in children are:
- Disorders in growth and weight gain occur as there is an imbalance in the growth of muscles, bones and various cells.
- The child’s body is not able to grow normally and reach the specific growth manifestations during their expected periods of time.
- The occurrence of some problems in the nervous system and the brain appear in the form of intermittent seizures.
- Walking with difficulty and poor response and school comprehension.
- The occurrence of frequent diseases in children such as ear infections, colds, diarrhea and some stomach disorders.
Initial symptoms of AIDS in the mouth:
Among the symptoms that appear on a patient with AIDS or infected with HIV are those symptoms that appear in the mouth in the form of ulcers and white spots.
- Therefore, many doctors and specialists in oral and maxillofacial surgery have warned of the necessity of medical examination when any of the oral symptoms appear.
- In order to make sure that these are symptoms of AIDS or not, to get immediate and quick treatment.
Definite initial symptoms of AIDS:
The initial symptoms that confirm infection with the virus include:
- Severe headache.
- General tiredness and fatigue.
- Having muscle pain.
- Sore throat and sore throat.
- Swelling in the lymph nodes.
- having a fever;
- The appearance of a rash and some spots.
Initial symptoms of AIDS when they appear:
- These initial symptoms of HIV infection appear between 2 to 6 weeks after having sex with people who are infected with the virus.
- Therefore, it must be ensured that the life partner is not infected with this virus.
Is itching a primary symptom of AIDS?
- Itching is not one of the primary symptoms of AIDS, however itching may sometimes appear with the rash, but in a small way.
- While it certainly appears in the advanced stages of the disease.
Is a rash a primary symptom of AIDS?
- Yes, the appearance of a rash is one of the primary symptoms of AIDS, the most common disease among infected people.
- The rash is one of the sure symptoms of the virus, and this rash may appear in different areas of the body.
- The most famous of these areas are the mouth, vagina and anus.
Is night sweats a primary symptom of AIDS?
- The onset of AIDS begins with some mild, flu-like symptoms, including coughing, nausea and diarrhea.
- Night sweats are also among those symptoms that appear on a person infected with the virus.
- It is possible for these symptoms to develop into severe symptoms and pain and great damage to the respiratory system of a patient infected with the virus.
When will the initial symptoms of AIDS disappear?
- The initial symptoms of AIDS can often appear rapidly in a person infected with HIV.
- Also, these symptoms disappear quickly and do not last for a long time, and that the period in which the symptoms appear may last from a week to a month only and then disappear automatically.
- The virus is often misdiagnosed, so it is preferable to check with more than one doctor, and the words of one doctor are not considered for sure.
The ultimate AIDS cure:
How long does an AIDS patient live without medication ? A question that many sufferers ask. In fact, he can live long, but since the symptoms of AIDS appear from the first day , AIDS treatment must be used in order to help the body to confront the virus and eliminate it in a way. AIDS treatment is used permanently with herbs by Kashgarli Sultan Medicine Company Ancient Uyghur weed.
Herbal AIDS treatment has helped cure a large number of people with AIDS once and for all, according to the statement of Doctor Margoba Kashgarli Sultan, that AIDS treatment 2021 helps to increase the body’s immunity and eliminates the virus at the same time, and it is considered a final AIDS treatment 2021-2022 .
The treatment of AIDS (AIDS) KAŞ IMMUN is one of the most powerful treatments used in the treatment of AIDS, as it strengthens the body’s immune system, which leads to the prevention of HIV. It also protects against the herpes virus and has achieved effective and strong results in this field, as a large number of AIDS cases were cured after using KAŞ IMMUN.
You can request AIDS treatment by clicking on the WhatsApp link from the company, and the product will arrive at your door: