How to get pregnant with twins
How to get pregnant with twins
How to get pregnant with twins | Methods of conceiving twins What are the methods used to increase the chance of conceiving twins? Why pregnancy occurs with twins?
How to get pregnant with twins:
How to get pregnant with twins | Methods of conceiving twins What are the methods used to increase the chance of conceiving twins? Why pregnancy occurs with twins? And how common are twins?
What is the relationship of folic acid to increasing the chances of conceiving twins? What are the ways to conceive twins using herbs? And how is clomid used for pregnancy with twins? And why do the chances of producing twins increase when doing artificial insemination?
How to get pregnant with twins:
There is a lot of misconception about how to improve the odds of having twins.
Although there are no proven ways to increase the likelihood of having twins.
However, there are some factors that can increase the possibility of this type of pregnancy
What are the methods used to increase the chance of conceiving twins (How to get pregnant with twins)?
There are several factors and methods that can increase the likelihood of a woman carrying twins, including:
- A woman is more likely to have twins if she has family members who have given birth to twins before her.
- Genes play a role in increasing the likelihood of having twins.
- Note that the main factor that increases the chance of having a twin is the use of fertility treatments.
- The different types of fertility treatment available also increase the chance of having twins in different ways.
- Some fertility drugs work by stimulating a woman’s ovaries, which may sometimes lead to the release of more than one egg.
- If the sperm fertilizes both eggs, it may lead to twins.
Artificial Vaccination .
Height and weight of the woman.
Why does twin pregnancy happen (How to get pregnant with twins)?
It is not yet known the reasons for the occurrence of twin pregnancy in some cases.
Pregnancy also occurs when a sperm fertilizes an egg to form an embryo.
However, if there are two eggs in the uterus at the time of fertilization or the fertilized egg splits into two separate embryos.
There are two types of twins that a woman can conceive, which are (methods of conceiving twins):
Identical twins: This type of pregnancy occurs when a fertilized egg splits into two separate embryos.
These fetuses have identical genes, as identical twins of the same sex look very similar.
Non-identical twins or fraternal: This type of pregnancy occurs when there are two eggs in the uterus at the time of fertilization.
In the case of fertilization of both sperms, and these embryos are not identical, that is, they do not have the same genes and may not be of the same sex.
How common is twin pregnancy (How to get pregnant with twins)?
Pregnancy with twins is relatively uncommon, as one out of 250 normal pregnancies occurs with twins.
However, the incidence of twin births has increased dramatically in parallel with the increase in the use of fertility treatments and with more women choosing to have children at a later age.
Since 1990, the birth rate of twins has increased by more than 75%, and women are more likely to have fraternal twins than identical twins.
Identical twins represent only about a third of multiple pregnancies.
What is the relationship of folic acid to increase the chances of conceiving twins?
- Folic acid is a type of vitamin B and this acid is known as vitamin B9.
- It also has a prominent and significant role in the production of red blood cells in the body.
- It may also help in the development of the spinal cord and brain for the fetus.
- This happens because it helps in the production of the basic chemical components that are present in the nervous system, such as C and Tonin.
- This acid also produces the genetic material that is in the cells of the body, as well as the fluid structure surrounding the spinal cord.
- A pregnant woman must constantly take folic acid in order to maintain her health and the health of the fetus until it grows strong and free from diseases or any physical abnormalities.
- It also works with folic acid to increase the amount of blood that reaches the uterus and stimulate the ovaries .
- It also has a tremendous ability to strengthen the muscles of the uterus, and helps to regularize the menstrual cycle on time every month.
- Thus, this increases the possibility of obtaining two eggs, and in the event of fertilization, twin pregnancy occurs.
What are the ways to conceive twins using herbs?
- One of the methods recently used to conceive twins is the use of herbs.
- There are a variety of natural herbs that can greatly help in the occurrence of twin pregnancy.
- Where these herbs include “the herb of the city, the herb, the garden cress, and the linseed.”
- It is also necessary to focus on eating animal foods, which contain a large proportion of fiber, vitamins and useful proteins.
- This is to promote the health of the woman’s body, such as milk, meat and all its derivatives.
- Where it works to enhance the fertility rate in the body, and increase the chances of childbearing.
- It may also increase the possibility of conceiving twins easily than normal cases.
- As eating a lot of honey before pregnancy and drinking ginger ale, it may be a strong factor in giving birth to twins easily.
How is clomid used for pregnancy with twins?
Clomid is one of the effective treatments for women who suffer from infertility or temporary infertility caused by some diseases.
Clomid is also the first treatment for infertility cases, and it is also used to conceive twins, because it stimulates the ovulation process.
Clomid stimulates the pituitary gland to release some of the hormones needed to stimulate ovulation. These hormones include the following:
1- follicle stimulating hormone
2- Luteinizing hormone
Clomid also comes in the form of tablets with a dose of 50 mg to be taken orally
You should consult your doctor about how to use Clomid for multiple pregnancy, and follow up with the specialist before and during the treatment period to avoid side effects.
Why increase the odds of producing twins when doing artificial insemination?
This occurs due to the process of embryonic division between the second and sixth days, when the egg splits into two separate parts, and then each of them develops into an embryo, which leads to identical twins.