Does blood in stool mean cancer
Does blood in stool mean cancer
Does blood in stool mean cancer | What are the causes of bloody mucus in stool, what are the symptoms of hidden blood in stool, what is the normal percentage of blood in stool, how can blood in stool be treated
Does blood in stool mean cancer
Does blood in stool mean cancer | What are the causes of bloody mucus in stool, what are the symptoms of hidden blood in stool, what is the normal percentage of blood in stool, how can blood in stool be treated, and when is blood in stool dangerous.
Blood is one of the most important basic points in human health , and its exit in various cases and forms causes confusion and anxiety for many people, and many people wonder about whether the exit of blood with the stool is an indication of cancer and what is the form of blood in the normal stool.
In this article from the health beauty website , we will learn about the causes of bloody mucus in the stool and what is indicated by blood in the stool of a pregnant woman and blood in the stool in children, and do hemorrhoids cause blood in the stool.
Causes of bloody mucus in stool (Does blood in stool mean cancer):
Before identifying whether blood in the stool means cancer, we will first learn about the most common causes of blood in the stool:
- Problems in the anal area, such as anal fissure, these problems are often accompanied by chronic or recurrent constipation, not to mention pain during or after defecation.
- Infections that may occur in the small intestine or colon, regardless of whether these infections are parasitic, viral or bacterial, the most famous of which is amoeba infection , usually resulting from food poisoning or food contamination, which can be found especially in children who do not have the necessary health and nutritional control from parents and this What may cause this inflammation, which may lead to blood in the stool in children.
- Suffering from some chronic colon infections such as ulcerative colitis.
- Some ulcers caused by some types of medications, especially non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Some cases of severe upper gastrointestinal bleeding, which would lead to the exit of blood from the anus.
- Many health problems are related to the exit of blood with the stool, so we recommend that you consult the doctor immediately if you notice blood in the stool so that he can conduct the appropriate analysis for the patient and in light of the results, the doctor determines the following procedures in case the blood percentage exceeds the normal percentage of blood in the stool or otherwise The doctor sees that he needs treatment.
Symptoms of occult blood in stool (Does blood in stool mean cancer)
After we got to know the most common causes of blood in the stool and before identifying whether blood in the stool means cancer, we will now learn about the symptoms of blood in the stool:
- One of the main symptoms is suffering from abdominal pain .
- Sometimes vomiting occurs.
- Sometimes a feeling of tiredness occurs.
- Sometimes diarrhea occurs .
- Sometimes the patient feels that his heartbeat is fast.
- If this problem persists for a long time, the patient loses weight constantly.
Is hemorrhoids cause blood with stool?
After we mentioned details about the problem of blood coming out with stool, let us find out whether this problem can be caused by hemorrhoids or not:
- Simply put, hemorrhoids are engorged blood vessels, meaning that the blood stops in them and does not move at a good speed.
- In the context of this problem, the vein may begin to expand, and this expansion may result in a rupture.
- The tearing may lead to the exit of drops of blood outside the body, usually after defecation.
- Bottom line: Yes, hemorrhoids can lead to blood in the stool.
Treatment for blood in stool (Does blood in stool mean cancer):
After we discussed the questions related to the problem of blood in the stool and before knowing whether blood in the stool means cancer, let us now learn about the treatment of blood in the stool:
- Like many health problems, treatment for blood in the stool depends on the diagnosis.
- There are many basic points from which the doctor proceeds in the diagnosis, such as the shape and quantity of blood in the stool, as well as the color of the blood of the sick person outside with the stool, and so on.
- For example: if the patient has hemorrhoids, the doctor determines whether the hemorrhoids are of the first, second, third or fourth degree, then the doctor determines the appropriate treatment for the patient.
- Likewise, if a conclusion is reached that there is another problem that causes blood to come out with the stool, then the doctor will also take the appropriate treatment.
Does blood in stool mean cancer?
After we discussed some issues related to the problem of blood in the stool, let us now answer the central question of this article, which is whether blood in the stool means cancer or not:
- In fact, colon tumors and cancers can cause blood in the stool.
- These problems are among the important problems that a person should be aware of.
- In many cases, colon tumors in addition to blood in the stool can be associated with risk factors such as weight loss, appetite and chronic constipation, usually in the elderly.
- On the other hand, there is no need to worry too much, because blood in the stool does not necessarily mean that you have cancer. There are many simple health problems that may be associated with blood in the stool, which there is no difficulty in treating and getting rid of them.
When is blood in stool dangerous (Does blood in stool mean cancer)?
Some people wonder about the situation in which the presence of blood in the stool is a very serious health problem. To answer this question, we say the following:
- Blood comes out with the stool and many health problems, no matter how useful information we provide about them, remains diagnosing them and knowing the underlying cause is a matter for the doctor, who has no other choice but to resort to in such cases.
- The exit of blood with the stool is not dangerous in itself, rather it is dangerous if the underlying cause is serious, such as colon cancer, for example, but if the underlying cause of this problem is a simple problem such as anal fissure, there is no need to worry at all, and blood in the stool in this case and others Minor cases do not pose any danger.
Blood in stool during pregnancy (Does blood in stool mean cancer):
It raises the problem of blood in the stool of a pregnant woman, and below we provide some information about this problem:
- In pregnancy, especially late pregnancy, the pressure is great on the pelvic area and congestion can occur in the veins located below this area, this can lead to blood coming out with the stool.
- Of course, any unfamiliar health symptom should go to the doctor and be consulted about it immediately.
At the end of the article Does blood in stool mean cancer:
In the article, Does blood in the stool mean cancer, we learned about the causes and symptoms of blood in the stool. We also learned about the treatment of this problem, when it is dangerous, and whether it indicates cancer, not to mention we mentioned information about this problem for pregnant women and our discussion of the question that hovering over whether Hemorrhoids had a role in this problem.