How to calculate pregnancy
How to calculate pregnancy | Pregnancy calculator, the date of birth and the type of fetus are important things that occupy the mind of the pregnant woman since the beginning of the weeks of pregnancy and the appearance of early pregnancy symptoms . Often, a pregnant woman waits for her due date and tries to predict it, and she may resort to many methods in order to roughly determine it. In this article, we will learn about how to calculate pregnancy.
Easy way to calculate pregnancy:
In most cases, a normal pregnancy lasts for 40 weeks, starting from the first day of the last menstrual period, and often the first day of the last menstrual period is considered the first day of pregnancy if the pregnancy is calculated in weeks , as this method can provide an idea of the time when it is expected to occur Birth process.
Is it possible to calculate the date of birth of the child?
How to calculate pregnancy!! The possibility of calculating the date of the child’s birth depends on the extent of the regularity of the woman’s menstrual cycle, and if the woman’s cycle is regular, that is, it lasts for 28 days.” In this case, there are two methods for calculating the date of birth.
- This method is based on a simple equation in which 7 days are added to the date of the first day of the woman’s last menstrual period before she became pregnant.
- For example, if the date of the last menstrual period is July 25, 2022:
- We add 7 days to the date of the first day of the last menstrual period so that the result is August 1, 2022.
- After that, we subtract three months, so we get the expected date of birth, which is as follows May 1, 2023, the expected date of birth of the child.
- It is a method often “doctors prefer to use in order to calculate the duration of pregnancy and to calculate the expected date of delivery as well.”
- In this wheel, the date of the last menstrual period is set, and as soon as you place the cursor on the date, the wheel determines the location of the expected delivery.
Pregnancy calculator like doctor by month:
In this method, the stages of fetal growth inside the mother’s womb are monitored each month separately. The stages of fetal growth inside the woman’s womb are divided into three stages, which are as follows:
The first stage:
- It extends from the date of the first day of the menstrual cycle until the third month.
- At this stage, with the beginning of the growth and development of the fertilized egg, a watery sac surrounds it and is filled with fluid called the amniotic sac.
- Its task is to protect and protect the fetus from trauma.
- At the same time, the placenta begins to form and grow, and the task of the placenta is to transfer nourishment from the mother to the child.
- The waste is also transferred from the baby to the mother, and this process continues throughout the pregnancy.
In the first month:
- The primitive face begins to form and contains dark circles that later develop into the eyes.
- The mouth, lower jaw, and throat are also forming and beginning to develop.
- Red blood cells also begin to form, blood circulation begins, and the heart tube begins to beat at a rate of 65 times per minute at the end of the first month.
In the second month of pregnancy:
- The child’s features are becoming clearer and more developed, as his ears appear in the form of small folds of skin on the side of the head.
- As the arms and legs begin to appear and develop, the fingers and toes appear, and the eyes are formed.
- Then, in a period after that, the nervous system begins to appear, initially in the form of a small neural tube.
- The digestive system and sensory organs form, and bones begin to form to replace cartilage.
- Here the baby’s head is relatively large in relation to the rest of his body, and in this month the baby’s heartbeat can be detected.
In the third month of pregnancy:
- The baby’s arms, hands and fingers, along with the feet, are fully developed.
- Here the child begins to make some movements in order to explore the surrounding environment, such as closing his fist and opening or closing his mouth.
- During this period, the child’s fingernails and toenails begin to appear, the ears grow outward, and the teeth begin to appear under the child’s gums.
- The genitals are growing, but it is still difficult for the ultrasound technician to distinguish the gender of the fetus .
The second stage of pregnancy:
It extends from the beginning of the fourth month until the end of the seventh month.
In the fourth month:
- The baby’s heartbeat can be heard and the fingers and toes are fully developed.
- Eyelids, eyebrows, eyelashes and hair appear, and the skeleton becomes more solid.
- At this stage the child can suck his thumb, stretch and yawn.
- The nervous system begins to work and the ultrasound technician can see the genitals and determine the sex of the fetus.
In the fifth month:
- The baby can move and the pregnant woman can feel this movement as the baby begins to develop his muscles.
- Hair also begins to grow on the head, shoulders and back.
In the sixth month:
- The skin of the child tends to be red and blood vessels are visible through the transparent skin.
- Fingerprints begin to appear on the fingers and toes, the eyelids begin to separate and the eyes open.
- The child also begins to respond to surrounding sounds by increasing his pulse.
In the seventh month:
The child continues to grow, gains more weight and begins storing fat reserves.
- And here the child’s hearing at this stage has been completed.
- As the child moves and changes his position and responds to stimuli and sounds around him.
- The last stage of pregnancy extends from the beginning of the eighth month to the end of the tenth month.
In the eighth month:
- Your baby will develop and continue to grow and will store amounts of fat in the body.
- The child starts kicking, the child’s brain develops, and most of the child’s internal systems are fully developed.
In the ninth month:
- During this month, the lungs are developing and the child begins to blink and close his eyes.
- He also moves his head and holds his hands.
In the tenth month:
- Childbirth can occur at any time of this month.
- The child’s movement also decreases as a result of his growth and lack of space.
At the end of the article How to calculate pregnancy:
In the article, how to calculate pregnancy, we learned how to calculate pregnancy using medical and traditional methods, which help the pregnant woman know the expected date of birth in order to prepare for the reception of the fetus .
If you have any questions about how to calculate pregnancy, you can write them in the comments so that the competent team can answer them.