swollen itchy vag lips early pregnancy
itchy lips early pregnancy
swollen itchy vag lips early pregnancy | The pregnant woman sometimes suffers during the weeks of pregnancy from some health problems, including vaginal itching .
swollen itchy vag lips early pregnancy
What are the causes of itching in the vagina when pregnant in the first, fifth, or ninth month, or in the different months of pregnancy , and what is the relationship of vaginal itching to the pregnant woman and the type of fetus, and what is the danger of itching when pregnant, and how can the itching be treated when pregnant.
Causes of itchy vagina when pregnant:
A pregnant woman may suffer from itching in the vagina, the labia, or the urinary opening during pregnancy, and this is annoying to her, so what are the causes of this itching:
- It is a bacterial infection that affects women in the case of continuous sexual activity, and it is not limited to pregnant women only, but affects all women.
- Bacteria in the vagina cause inflammation and lead to itching in the labia, vagina and urethra.
- The vagina naturally contains fungi.
- During pregnancy, the fungi of the vagina multiply, which leads to the occurrence of fungal vaginitis and itching during pregnancy.
- Pregnancy secretions caused by hormonal changes increase throughout the pregnancy weeks.
- Excess vaginal secretions can cause skin irritation, itching and redness.
- It is possible for the vagina to suffer from dryness during pregnancy due to a decrease in the hormone progesterone in pregnancy.
- Dehydration also results from frequent urination, which is an early pregnancy symptom .
- A pregnant woman during pregnancy can suffer from an allergic reaction to some of the products she was using before pregnancy without any side effects.
- The skin during pregnancy becomes more sensitive than its normal state and is quick to irritate and redden.
Urinary tract infection:
- Some streptococcus bacteria cause UTIs and are common in women.
- Symptoms of this bacteria often do not appear, but it can cause itching in the vagina of a pregnant woman.
- It is a problem that affects the liver and is in the late stages of pregnancy, it is caused by hormonal problems and is often hereditary.
- This condition also causes severe itching in the soles of the palm and feet.
Sexually transmitted diseases:
Among the most common causes of vaginal itching are sexually transmitted diseases, the most important of which are:
- Human papilloma virus .
Treating itching during pregnancy:
Itching in a pregnant woman in the fifth month or in different months of pregnancy can be treated by avoiding the causes that led to vaginal itching. Among the most important ways in which vaginal itching can be treated:
- If the itching is caused by the fungi, you can use antifungal creams to treat the itching with the advice of a doctor.
- A baking soda bath can help soothe the itch.
- Cold compresses can also be used to relieve the effects of itching and allergies.
- Stay away from products that cause allergies and replace them with others that suit the nature of your skin.
- Use of antibiotics in case of a urinary tract infection after a prescription.
- Wear cotton underwear that allows air to enter the sensitive area.
- Do not wear sweaty or wet clothes.
- Vaginal itching has nothing to do with general hygiene, so frequent bathing cannot help in the treatment and may cause you some sensitivity due to shampoo and soap and make matters worse.
I have itchy lips while I am nine months pregnant.
- Itching of the vagina in the ninth month does not pose a danger to the pregnant woman or the fetus.
- But you should consult a doctor in order to find out the cause of itching and use the appropriate method in order to deal with it.
Itching in the urine hole while pregnant:
- Itching in the urinary opening can occur during pregnancy, which is a normal occurrence for many pregnant women.
- It is important to consult a gynecologist in order to find out the cause of itching and deal with it properly, as we mentioned in the article.
Vaginal itching for pregnant women and fetus type (swollen itchy vag lips early pregnancy):
- There is no relationship between vaginal itching for a pregnant woman and the gender of the fetus, whether male or female.
- In many cases, the secretions of pregnancy change between the male and female child. You know the form of the secretions of pregnancy , as a boy .
- The change in secretions may cause irritation and redness of the vaginal skin.
The danger of itching in pregnant women:
The risk of itching in a pregnant woman is absent if it is dealt with correctly by visiting a doctor and taking the appropriate treatment.
- One of the most serious cases of vaginal itching, which requires a visit and follow-up to the doctor, is cholestasis, which is not accompanied by a rash.
- Itching disappears after childbirth, and it may take several weeks for the rash to completely clear up.
- Vaginal itching can occur as a result of herpetic impetigo, which requires consulting a doctor.
- Itching can also be caused by the stretching of the skin during pregnancy and will go away after delivery on its own.
At the end of an article swollen itchy vag lips early pregnancy:
In an article, swollen itchy vag lips early pregnancy, we learned about the most important causes that cause itching for the vagina, the labia and the urine hole, and the most important practical methods that help treat this common problem in pregnant women.