is dryness before period normal
is dryness before period normal
is dryness before period normal | In most cases, the menstrual cycle in many women may lead to a lot of physical and psychological changes and mood disorders, as this happens either before or during the bleeding of the period
is dryness before period normal
is dryness before period normal | In most cases, the menstrual cycle in many women may lead to a lot of physical and psychological changes and mood disorders, as this happens either before or during the bleeding of the period, and in the event that the vagina feels dry, there must be reasons for this. In this article, we will learn about the most important reasons that cause Vaginal dryness.
What are the causes of vaginal dryness before the period?
There are many reasons that lead to the cessation of secretions and vaginal dryness before menstruation, including:
- The decrease in estrogen before menstruation leads to vaginal dryness
- Also, hormonal changes such as low or high levels of progesterone before menstruation cause vaginal dryness and vaginal dryness ends with the return of these hormones to their normal levels.
- The hormones estrogen and progesterone work to maintain the health and integrity of vaginal tissues.
- Also, the causes of vaginal dryness do not stop at a specific time, as there can be other causes of vaginal dryness, such as:
- Vaginal atrophy: a condition that occurs during menopause as a result of low levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone, which causes persistent vaginal dryness.
- Temporarily lowering estrogen levels after childbirth can make the vagina more dry than usual.
- Loss of sexual desire before having sex, this can lead to the failure of the stimulator to produce secretions, and then sex may be painful and unpleasant for the woman.
- Vaginal dryness can occur as a result of taking birth control pills or contraceptive injections sometimes.” In some cases, radiotherapy to the pelvic area, hormonal treatments, or chemotherapy for cancer lead to vaginal dryness.
Diseases that can stop secretions and vaginal dryness:
The cessation of secretions and dryness before the period can be due to several diseases, including:
Diabetes causes damage to the nerves that lubricate the vagina, which leads to pain during sex for women.
- It is a condition in which the body’s immune cells attack glands in the body that produce fluids.
- Which leads to dryness in some areas of the body, including dryness in the vagina.
Problems that can occur when the vagina is dry:
The cessation of secretions and dryness before the period can cause a number of problems, including:
- Itching, burning, discomfort and irritation of the vagina, especially when pregnant. Learn how to treat vaginal itching for a pregnant woman at home .
- Pain during sex.
- A woman’s failure to reach orgasm when having sex.
- Vaginal atrophy and thinning of its surface.
- Frequent urination and the urgent need for it.
Home Remedies for Vaginal Dryness
The cessation of secretions and dryness before the period can be treated with a number of natural home recipes and mixtures, including:
olive oil recipe
- Here, olive oil is used, as the inner and outer edges of the vagina are rubbed while gently massaging the area.
- Where olive oil moisturizes the vagina and soothes irritated tissues.
- Honey is used in this recipe to relieve vaginal itching.
- Honey can also moisturize the vagina by rubbing the vagina with honey for 10 minutes and then rinsing it with water.
- Eating honey daily also helps increase blood flow.
- Honey can also relieve abnormal and foul-smelling vaginal secretions
- It relieves pain and vaginal ulcers, where honey is applied to the vagina, standing for 5 minutes, and then washing the vagina with water.
Coconut oil to moisturize the vagina:
- It is used as a moisturizer for the skin and for the vagina, but it should not be used if the skin is allergic to it.
Foods that help reduce vaginal dryness
When secretions stop and dryness occurs before menstruation, you should eat a lot of some foods that help reduce vaginal dryness:
- Fish, especially tuna and salmon.
- Sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds.
- Honey and olive oil.
- Cherry and flax seeds.
- dried fruits
- Soybeans, legumes and berries of all kinds.
How to reduce or reduce vaginal dryness before menstruation:
There are several treatments used to reduce and reduce vaginal dryness, but the most common is topical estrogen therapy, which is a treatment that compensates for the deficiency in the body of estrogen, and helps relieve vaginal symptoms.
Estrogen therapy is divided into three types:
- The specialist doctor inserts a ring into the vagina, where this ring contributes to the release of a steady stream of estrogen directly into the tissues.
- The ring is replaced every 3 months.
- It is a one time use tool.
- It is used to insert a tablet into the vagina twice a week until the treatment of vaginal dryness.
- The cream is usually applied to the vagina every day for two weeks until the desired results are obtained.
- There is also another type of medicine to be taken orally once every day (ospemifene).
- It increases the thickness of the vaginal tissues and makes them less fragile, which eliminates pain during sex.
- But it can cause the lining of the uterus to thicken and may increase the risk of stroke and blood clots.
Things to do to relieve vaginal dryness
When you have stopped secretions and dryness before your period, you should follow the following tips:
- Avoid putting perfumed lotions and perfumed soap on the sensitive area.
- The trend towards taking nutritional supplements and vitamins, which contribute to maintaining the body’s vaginal moisture.
- In addition to preserving the health of the female reproductive organs
- Drinking drinks that contribute to increasing body moisture, especially the vagina.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily.
- Stay away from psychological stress, anxiety and tension.
- Having uninterrupted sex for long periods of time.
- Take care of personal hygiene, especially the cleanliness of sensitive areas.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Buy loose and comfortable cotton clothes.
- See a doctor when you feel any problem in sensitive areas.
Is vaginal dryness before the period and the cessation of secretions signs of pregnancy?
Vaginal dryness is usually not a common sign of pregnancy in pregnant women.
Also, taking care of vaginal hygiene during pregnancy is a “stressful” thing, as the woman’s body secretes estrogen and progesterone, and this leads to an increase in pregnancy secretions from the cervix and vagina due to increased blood flow to the vagina.
What are the main symptoms of pregnancy?
swollen breasts (is dryness before period normal):
- Hormonal changes in the first three months of a pregnant woman lead to pain in the breasts.
- A woman thinks that one breast is larger than the other.
- With the possibility of veins appearing on them as a result of increased blood flow to them
flatulence (is dryness before period normal)
- Which appears as a result of the relaxation of the stomach muscle due to the effect of the hormone progesterone.
- Thus, there is a slowdown in the digestive process, which leads to flatulence and constant belching.
Tiredness and fatigue (is dryness before period normal):
- Which is caused by high levels of progesterone, a hormone that causes the muscles of the body to relax.
- This increases the feeling of tiredness and exhaustion, so the pregnant woman finds that she wants to sleep all day.
- Low blood sugar and low blood pressure may drain the energy of the pregnant woman.
Veins on the abdomen (is dryness before period normal):
- When the fetus grows inside a pregnant woman, the uterus expands.
- This leads to pressure on the large veins and blood vessels that extend to the right side of the pregnant woman’s body, and the woman develops hemorrhoids.
Implantation bleeding (is dryness before period normal):
- It is a patch of light blood that defied as a result of the nesting of the fertilized egg inside the lining of the uterus.