Ovulation symptoms | Ovulation is the first and main stage in the occurrence of pregnancy, where the ovaries release an egg that is fertilized by the male sperm to implant in the wall of the uterus and turn into an embryo
Ovulation symptoms | Ovulation is the first and main stage in the occurrence of pregnancy, where the ovaries release an egg that is fertilized by the male sperm to implant in the wall of the uterus and turn into an embryo.
How does ovulation occur and what are the symptoms of ovulation leading to pregnancy and what are the sure signs of ovulation and why do symptoms of weak ovulation appear and is there evidence that ovulation is excellent? Let’s learn in today’s article from Jamal’s health website to the symptoms of ovulation and how to know the state of pregnancy and the gender of the fetus through it, and you can also use the pregnancy and birth calculator and the gender of the fetus .
How does ovulation occur?
Before getting to know the symptoms of ovulation, let us know how ovulation occurs, which plays a pivotal role in the process of pregnancy:
- Ovulation occurs in most women in the middle of the menstrual cycle, that is, on the 14th day of the cycle, which lasts 28 days in normal cases.
- It can also vary according to the nature of each woman or as a result of some diseases that affect the secretion of female hormones.
- The ovulation period is initiated by the release of the follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH).
- Most of the time, the follicle-stimulating hormone is released 6 to 14 days after the start of the menstrual cycle.
- FSH helps the egg grow and prepare it to become a mature egg ready for fertilization.
Symptoms of strong ovulation (Ovulation symptoms):
Certain signs of ovulation differ from one woman to another, but the symptoms of strong ovulation are as follows:
- An increase in vaginal secretions that are sticky and wet.
- Pain in the abdomen and back area.
- A woman’s senses increase during the period of strong ovulation.
- Women also suffer from cold body temperature.
- changes in saliva;
- The occurrence of some pain in the ovary.
- A little blood with a pink liquid for some time.
Symptoms of weak ovulation (Ovulation symptoms):
What are the symptoms of poor ovulation that a woman should know and treat by visiting a doctor, which may cause a delay in pregnancy, namely:
- Disorders and irregularity in the time of menstruation or complete menopause.
- Hair growth in different places in a woman, including the back, chest, face and buttocks, is also caused by weak ovulation.
- Also, poor ovulation leads to scalp problems and hair loss.
- It also results in poor ovulation significantly weight gain.
- In addition to the appearance of acne and the accumulation of fat on the outer layer of the skin.
- Difficulty getting pregnant despite repeated attempts to do so.
- Increase in sweating with redness in the face.
- The woman also suffers from shortness of breath when ovulation weakness occurs.
- Low sexual desire and low fertility in women.
Reasons for poor ovulation (Ovulation symptoms):
We have learned about the symptoms of strong ovulation and the signs of weak ovulation, but what are the reasons that lead to weak ovulation and weaken the chance of pregnancy:
- One of the most common causes of poor ovulation is PCOS ( PCOS and pregnancy experiences ).
- Imbalance in the hormonal secretions of the pituitary gland.
- The presence of some tumors in the ovary.
- Increase in secretion of prolactin.
- Excessive weight gain ( obesity ).
- Premature ovarian failure.
Prevention of infertility (Ovulation symptoms):
Prevention is better than a pound of cure, for this you must follow several important tips in order to prevent ovulation insufficiency, and the most important things that help you in that are:
- Psychological comfort and non-exposure to nervous and psychological disorders.
- It should also reduce sugar, salt, soft drinks, canned food, tea, coffee, fast food and fried foods.
- Eat nutritious oils ( olive oil – sunflower oil – sesame oil).
- Natural drinks that help prevent ovulation dysfunction (anise – fennel – marjoram – sage – cinnamon).
- Useful foods to prevent ovulation (dates – parsley – berries – nuts – barley – oats – wheat – rice – corn).
- Intercourse should also be avoided 3 days before the fertilization period, as ovulation often begins on the 12th day of the menstrual cycle.
- You should also reduce the consumption of meat, fish, milk and its derivatives, chocolate, orange, mango, pineapple, green pepper, eggplant and potatoes.
Symptoms of ovulation leading to pregnancy (Ovulation symptoms):
The symptoms of ovulation and fertilization that indicate a certain pregnancy are varied, but we mention to you the most common symptoms that you can easily notice:
- Pain in the lower abdomen or back, which is an early pregnancy symptom .
- Difficulty moving, especially while sitting and standing.
- Not wanting to eat different dairy products.
- Women also suffer from loss of appetite and unwillingness to eat.
- Burning sensation and pain during urination.
- Urine turns yellow and has a strong odor.
- High body temperature and increased sweating, especially at night.
- Morning sickness (the difference between pregnancy sickness and normal nausea ).
- Constant tiredness without much effort and feeling sleepy all the time.
- Some women also sometimes suffer from insomnia and difficulty sleeping.
- Bad mood, where some women suffer from depression and sadness.
- Tingling in the chest.
- Increased vaginal discharge, which is often dark gray or red in color.
- Low sexual desire during intercourse.
- A woman may also notice the presence of thin white threads with urination.
- Constant headaches caused by hormonal changes and an increase in the amount of blood in the body.
- Women also suffer from persistent bloating and gas, and digestive problems, the most common of which are constipation.
Possible signs of ovulation for a baby boy (Ovulation symptoms):
After we answered the question, how do I know that ovulation is excellent and strong, and how do I know that ovulation is weak, and we have guided you to practical ways to prevent weak ovulation, we will present to you the sure signs of ovulation to conceive a boy:
- According to the theory of Dr. Landrum Shelts, we can increase the chance of conceiving a boy by making the days of intercourse close to the days of ovulation.
- This is due to the fact that a man produces two types of chromosomes, the male Y and the female X chromosomes.
- The male chromosome has a short life span and is faster than the female chromosome.
- Therefore, if intercourse occurs during the days of ovulation, the eggs will be fertilized with the male chromosome, which increases the chance of conceiving a boy.
- You can also find out ( symptoms of pregnancy with a boy / Baby pregnancy diet / the shape of the secretions of pregnancy with a boy / How do I get a boy after period ).
Definite signs of ovulation to get pregnant with a girl (Ovulation symptoms):
According to the same theory as the previous theory of Dr. Landrum Shilts, pregnancy can be determined by definite ovulation of a girl’s pregnancy:
- The female produces one type of chromosome , the X chromosome.
- In the event that intercourse occurs outside the days of ovulation, this leads to an increased chance of conceiving a girl.
- This is due to the fact that the female chromosome lives longer than the male and takes longer to reach the fallopian tubes.
- When sexual intercourse occurs far from the days of ovulation, most of the male chromosomes die, and the female that fertilizes remains.