can breast cancer be cured completely
can breast cancer be cured completely
can breast cancer be cured completely | What are the most dangerous types of breast cancer, how does breast cancer spread, what are the main symptoms of breast cancer in girls, how long does it take to treat breast cancer
can breast cancer be cured completely
can breast cancer be cured completely | What are the most dangerous types of breast cancer, how does breast cancer spread, what are the main symptoms of breast cancer in girls, how long does it take to treat breast cancer, and does breast cancer return after it is removed.
Breast cancer is perhaps one of the most common cancers in our time, as recent statistics indicate imaginary numbers about its prevalence, as one out of eight cases in girls and one in a thousand men (yes, men also get breast cancer, but it is a rare case). !).
But we should always look on the bright side, which is that women with breast cancer score the highest cure rate among other cancers, meaning that the chance of survival is almost certain. In light of such an increasing spread, we must educate ourselves about this disease and learn more about it, and because your health is always our responsibility. Today, we are responsible for providing you with all the information you need about it. Follow today’s article from Jamal’s Health website entitled Is it possible to completely cure breast cancer.
The first signs of breast cancer:
Before knowing the answer, can breast cancer be cured completely, let us know the signs of breast cancer:
- Hard lumps in or around the breast.
- Change in the shape of the nipple or redness.
- Change in breast size.
- Fluid coming out of the nipple.
- The shape of the breast skin has changed to resemble an orange peel.
The easiest type of breast cancer:
To know the answer, can breast cancer be cured completely, we must know the types of breast cancer, as breast cancer is generally divided into two parts:
- Invasive cancer.
- Non-invasive cancer.
The difference between them is that the latter is surrounded by a capsule that prevents cancer cells from leaving the breast and moving to other places in the body to form new tumors and pose a life-threatening threat. Its ability to spread to other organs makes its prognosis better and makes it the “easy type of breast cancer”.
The most dangerous types of breast cancer:
We have explained in the previous paragraph about the difference between the two types of breast cancer, and we mentioned that non-invasive cancer is the easy type, this leaves us with invasive cancer to be a dangerous type of breast cancer, and for this invasive cancer there are several types that we will address to each of them:
Diffuse ductal carcinoma (IDC):
- It is the most common type of breast cancer, accounting for 70% of all cases of breast cancer.
- It is called ductal carcinoma disseminated because the first cancer cells in it originate from the milk ducts in the breast and then spread to other parts of the breast.
Metastatic lobular carcinoma (ILC):
- It is less common, accounting for 20% of all cases of breast cancer.
- It is called lobular carcinoma diffuse because cancer cells initially form in the milk-producing glands in the breast. It was previously common to be less dangerous than ductal carcinoma diffuse, but now that several factors that affect the risk of cancer other than the type have been discovered, it is not possible to determine which of the two types is more dangerous. Its treatment is different in some respects.
Inflammatory breast cancer (IBC):
- It is the worst and most dangerous type of breast cancer. Cancer cells block the lymphatic vessels in the breast to give a reddish and swollen appearance.
- This is why it is called inflammatory, but fortunately, its prevalence is very low, reaching only 5%, which makes it one of the rare cancers.
There are other types of invasive breast cancer that are less common, such as colloidal or mucinous breast cancer. It is a very low-risk cancer and it is rare and only reaches 3%. After we know the types of cancers, we can now answer the question today about whether it is possible to completely cure breast cancer that In most cases, breast cancer is cured.
Malignant breast cancer and its stages:
The risk of breast cancer depends mainly on the stage of its spread, in addition to other factors such as the nature of the receptors on the surface of the cancerous cell and others. Let’s learn about the five stages of breast cancer spread and the differences between them:
- Grade 0: Cancer cells are still in the place where they originated (for example, in ductal carcinoma, the cells have not yet left the duct from which they originated) and there is no metastasis to other tissues and does not form a cancerous mass.
- Stage 1: There is a cancerous lump in the breast that is 2 cm or smaller
- Stage 2: There is a cancerous mass larger than 2 cm but smaller than 5 cm
- Stage 3: There is a cancerous mass larger than 5 cm
- Stage 4: There is a cancerous mass of any size in the chest (bones or skin of the chest) and this includes inflammatory breast cancer.
Does breast cancer come back after recovery?
In most cases, the answer is no, but this does not negate the existence of recurring cases in which cancerous cells returned after their eradication and treatment, whether with chemotherapy, radiotherapy, immunotherapy and others.
- If he returns, it is more likely that he will return within the next two years of treatment.
- Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention and do the necessary examinations such as mammograms and magnetic resonance images during this period.
How long does breast cancer treatment take (can breast cancer be cured completely):
After we know the answer, can breast cancer be cured completely, let’s know when to treat breast cancer:
- Perhaps most of the pain of breast cancer is caused by the treatment itself, as the various stages and types of treatment cause a lot of pain and accompanying symptoms.
- But your recovery journey is worth it! We are here with you to tell you about these stages in detail.
- Treatment usually begins with surgery to remove a solid lump in the breast or even an old lump in the breast.
- A lump under the breast, a lump in the armpit or a lump under the armpit that you did not notice, and sometimes doctors resort to removing the entire breast.
- Then start other treatments that include chemotherapy, radiotherapy and immunotherapy, where the patient can undergo some or all of these treatments.
It persists in cases diagnosed early for a period of 3 to 6 months, but it can extend to a year in advanced cases.
- Radiation therapy is much easier than chemotherapy, as it is a 10-minute session in which you may improve with some heat in the place where the rays are delivered.
- But it is not painful or annoying at all, this session can be daily or twice a week for 5 to 9 weeks, depending on the situation.
- It is a supportive treatment that is a pill such as tamoxifen to support the immune system against the spread of breast cancer.
- It is taken daily for a long period of time, up to a lifetime, but it does not cause any symptoms or inconveniences.
Can metastatic breast cancer be cured?
Yeah. The recent statistics are very promising, as the cure rate for malignant breast cancer was as follows:
- The cure rate is 99% after five years among women diagnosed with breast cancer that has not spread outside the breast.
- The cure rate is 90% after five years among women diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer.
- The cure rate was 84% after ten years among women diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer.
The cure rate for stage 3 breast cancer:
According to the American Cancer Society (ACS) , the cure rate among women with stage III breast cancer was 86% within 5 years of treatment.
Cases cured of breast cancer stage IV:
- It’s very common to hear the phrase “I’m cured of breast cancer in stage 3” because cure rates are generally high at this stage, but what about stage 4?
Are there cases of stage 4 breast cancer cured after years?
- In fact, the cure rate for patients with stage 4 cancer is 25%.
- In other words, cancer at this stage is not completely curable, but it can be controlled for several years.
How many years does a breast cancer patient live (can breast cancer be cured completely)?
- This particular question depends on many factors, such as the type and stage of the cancer, but in general, most patients live a full and healthy life after recovery.
- The credit is due to God and to the advanced techniques that science has reached in dealing with this evil.
- There are 4 million women who have fully recovered and continue their lives normally!
- For those who suffer from illness or are on your treatment journey, we encourage you to continue permanently because you are undoubtedly able to reach!
Natural breast cancer treatment:
Natural medicines often help in treating different cases of cancer. That is why we have chosen for you the best natural remedy for treating cancer today, which is the Kash Reishi treatment manufactured in Kashgarli Sultan Company, which specializes in Uyghur herbal medicine by Dr. Marbouba Kashgarli Sultan . This cancer medicine is characterized as:
- It is completely natural and helps to kill cancer cells.
- It also supports the body in order to reduce the spread of cancer-causing free radicals.
- In addition to many real-life experiences of curing cancer using this natural remedy.
You can contact Kashgarli Sultan Company in order to consult the doctor and obtain treatment from the company’s direct link:
At the end of the article can breast cancer be cured completely:
In an article, we learned about whether it is can breast cancer be cured completely, the symptoms of breast cancer and the stages of its spread, in addition to medical treatment methods and how to treat cancer with natural herbs .