Symptoms of advanced lung cancer
Symptoms of advanced lung cancer
Symptoms of advanced lung cancer | How long does lung cancer spread, what are its stages, what are the most important symptoms of late lung cancer in detail, and how can lung cancer be treated with natural herbs
Symptoms of advanced lung cancer:
Symptoms of advanced lung cancer | How long does lung cancer spread, what are its stages, what are the most important symptoms of late lung cancer in detail, and how can lung cancer be treated with natural herbs .
Lung cancer is one of the most dangerous types of cancer that can affect humans because it is considered one of the main causes of death as it kills more people than some cancers combined. In this article, we will learn about lung cancer, its most important symptoms, the most important stages of its development, and the duration of its spread.
Before talking about the symptoms of advanced lung cancer, let’s learn about lung cancer:
- Lung cancer is one of the types of cancer that occurs when a genetic defect occurs in one of the cells of the lung tissue.
- Where the cells begin to grow and spread and attack and kill healthy cells and form a tumor or mass in the lung.
- The cancer cells then travel to the lymph nodes and from there to the rest of the body.
- Smoking is also the main cause of lung cancer for people.
- The risk of developing cancer increases the longer the smoking period and the greater the number of cigarettes smoked.
- So if smoking is quit, even after many years of smoking, this may reduce the risk of lung cancer.
Lung cancer symptoms in detail:
No symptoms appear when people have lung cancer in its early stages. Symptoms of advanced lung cancer include:
- Coughing continuously, as a cough caused by colds or respiratory diseases often goes away and disappears within two weeks.
- While the cough caused by the spread of the cancerous tumor continues indefinitely.
- Blood coming out while coughing , even in a small amount.
- Difficulty breathing and this occurs when the tumor inside the lung enlarges, putting pressure on the main airways.
- People with lung cancer can have chest infections that are frequent and may be difficult to clear up even if antibiotics are used.
- Chest pain when inhaling or coughing.
- Severe fatigue and exhaustion. This occurs as a result of the secretion of some proteins by cancerous cells circulating in the lung, which increase the patient’s feeling of fatigue and exhaustion.
- A change in the affected voice may become hoarse, which is a sign of lung cancer.
- Losing weight without any justification.
- People with lung cancer may also have difficulty swallowing food or be exposed to infections such as thrush.
- In some cases, as a result of the cancerous tumor spreading in the lungs, it can press on the superior vena cava, which is responsible for transporting blood from the head and arms to the heart, which may cause swelling of the face and neck.
- Pain in the bones as a result of pressure from a large cancerous tumor in the lungs on the bones.
Does smoking cause lung cancer?
After recognizing the symptoms of advanced lung cancer, many people wonder about the role of smoking in the occurrence of lung cancer:
- Smoke contains many toxic substances that can damage the cells of the inner lining of the lungs.
- Which may, over time, cause genetic mutations in these cells, causing a defect in their functional role.
- So that it grows and spreads rapidly, forming a malignant cancerous tumor.
Factors that increase a person’s risk of developing lung cancer:
There are many factors that increase a person’s risk of developing lung cancer, including:
- Family history of people, meaning that an individual’s risk of developing lung cancer doubles if there are family members who have had lung cancer.
- Some work that requires exposure to certain substances for a long time, such as asbestos, arsenic, and nickel can increase the risk of people developing lung cancer.
- Exposure to radon, a gas produced by the decomposition of uranium in water, soil, and rocks, can increase a person’s risk of lung cancer.
- Smoking increases the risk of lung cancer in people as it contains many toxic chemicals.
- Entering smoke from other people’s smoking can increase the risk of infection in non-smokers, which is known as passive smoking.
- Radiation therapy for some types of cancer in the chest can increase a person’s risk of developing lung cancer.
Lung cancer stages:
The stages of disease development include five stages that lead in the advanced stages to the emergence of symptoms of advanced lung cancer. The stages of disease development are as follows:
Cancer cells spread to the upper layers of cells lining the airways.
The first stage :
The tumor begins to spread, but its size is small and difficult to diagnose, and there is no transmission to other parts of the body.
The second phase :
A malignant cancerous tumor continues to spread, and some cancer cells may be able to move to the lymph nodes in the lung area and adjacent tissues within the lung.
third level :
Cancerous tumor begins to spread in the lymph nodes and continues to other parts of the lung and the surrounding area.
The fourth stage :
Here the cancerous tumor begins to spread to other parts of the body such as the liver, brain and bones.
Natural lung cancer treatment:
Alternative medicine can help treat cancer once and for all , as some natural medicines have proven effective in treating cancer and have achieved impressive results, and one of the best natural cancer medicines is the Kash Reishi treatment, which is manufactured in the Turkish company Kashgarli Sultan for Uyghur herbal medicine, where the treatment has achieved many successes in Cancer patients are cured and KAŞ REİSHİ treatment is characterized by the following:
- A natural remedy from natural herbs and has no side effects.
- Helps stop the growth of free radicals that cause the emergence of cancer cells and genetic defects.
- It also supports the strength of the body in order to expel cancer cells from outside the body.
You can request KAŞ REİSHİ treatment by contacting Kaşgarli Sultan Company on the following link:
At the end of the advanced lung cancer symptoms article:
In the article, Symptoms of Advanced Lung Cancer, we got acquainted with the most important symptoms that appear in the advanced stages of lung cancer and the possible treatment methods through natural herbs, which have achieved distinguished results according to the number of experiments.