stomach cancer and nutrition:
stomach cancer and nutrition | Food is one of the basic aspects in fighting all diseases, and perhaps cancer is one of the diseases that requires appropriate nutrition for the patient’s condition and needs. Many stomach cancer patients or those who are in contact with a person with stomach cancer seek to know the basics of nutrition for stomach cancer patients .
Together, in this article, from Jamal’s Health website, we will learn about the food of stomach cancer patients, as well as vegetables that prevent cancer, as well as foods that are prohibited for stomach cancer patients.
Food for stomach cancer patients (stomach cancer and nutrition):
We will start our conversation in an article about the nutrition of a stomach cancer patient by identifying the most famous foods and drinks that should be included in the diet of cancer patients:
- Adding turmeric is one of the basics in the diet of a cancer patient, especially as it contains active substances that prevent the growth of cancer cells.
- It also leads to the programmed cell death of cancer cells.
- Doctors point out that turmeric should be taken in its fresh and natural form and not taken as a powder.
- Black pepper, olive oil or any other sources of oils should be added, as the absorption of curcumin in turmeric is enhanced.
- Saffron contains crostin, which is one of the most important active substances that help prevent the spread of cancer cells.
- The crostin contained in saffron is considered a protective factor against cancer.
- Crostin is also one of the most important anti-inflammatory.
- It should be added to the daily food, and when consuming saffron, the person should eat a good amount, that is, at least half a spoon per day.
- Grapes contain cyanidin, which is an antioxidant.
- The importance of implementing a food program that contains red grapes is evident in the fact that the cyanidin contained in red grapes helps to get rid of cancer cells as an antioxidant as well as protect the body from cancer cells in general.
Green tea :
- It is preferable to take green tea in the form of green tea leaves that we boil and drink, not in the form of tea bags.
- The importance of green tea is that it blocks the protein that cancer cells feed on, so it is both a therapeutic and a preventive factor.
- This green tea can reduce the growth of cancer cells during the treatment period.
- Ginger contains gingerol, which has a triple action.
- It has high levels of anti-inflammatory and antioxidants.
- It is also an anti-growth of cancer cells.
- Grapefruit contains kaempferol, which is one of the most important antioxidants.
- It is required to eat grapefruit that the person is not taking heart and blood clotting medications.
- Rosemary contains rosmarinic acid, which has many nutritional benefits, especially if rosemary is used in its natural form.
- Rosemary has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-cancer properties.
- It is preferable to include rosemary in large quantities in snacks such as salads.
Cancer-preventing vegetables (stomach cancer and nutrition):
After we got acquainted with the most famous foods and drinks that are important for a cancer patient, we will now learn about the vegetables that nourish a stomach cancer patient:
- Parsley contains apigenin, which is one of the most important antioxidants that helps to get rid of the rapid growth of cancer cells.
- Parsley also prevents the re-proliferation of cancer cells.
- The parsley should be in its fresh form, and the patient can boil it and drink one or two cups of it a day.
- It is required to eat parsley that the person is not in the stage of chemotherapy; Because the apigenin in parsley impedes the absorption of chemotherapy by cancer cells.
- All vegetables that are in the form of flowers such as broccoli and cauliflower contain high levels of DIM as well as I3C, which are highly effective antioxidants in protecting the body from cancer cells.
- These vegetables respond to hormone-related cancers such as breast cancer and uterine cancer.
Forbidden foods stomach cancer (stomach cancer and nutrition):
After we learned about the nutrition of a stomach cancer patient, we will now learn at the end of this article some foods that are prohibited for a cancer patient:
- Alcoholic beverages have a role in obesity, which is not recommended for cancer patients.
- Also, alcoholic beverages increase the risk of some types of cancer, such as pancreatic cancer.
- Sugars also lead to weight gain and obesity, which is related to some types of cancer.
Processed meat foods:
- Processed meats, such as sausage, are cooked at high temperatures, so they are carcinogenic.
- Processed meat contains high levels of cancer-producing chemicals.
Natural Cancer Treatment:
If you want to get rid of cancer naturally, a healthy diet for cancer patients needs some natural medicines used to treat cancer permanently, and one of the most important of these natural medicines is the natural Kaşreishi treatment manufactured by the Turkish company Kaşgarli Sultan.
At the end of the article stomach cancer and nutrition:
In the article, stomach cancer and nutrition, we have learned about some basic foods and drinks for a cancer patient, and we have also learned about some vegetables that have an effective role in preventing cancer, ending with our knowledge of foods that are prohibited for a cancer patient.