Rhinoplasty price | The beautiful nose has always been one of the most prominent qualities that make women beautiful and attractive, and since ancient times, we find that the Egyptian pharaohs paid special attention to rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty price | The beautiful nose has always been one of the most prominent qualities that make women beautiful and attractive, and since ancient times, we find that the Egyptian pharaohs paid special attention to rhinoplasty , and nowadays, with the spread of modern devices and their entry into the medical field, and with the opening of many cosmetic centers In the world, all this has led to an increase in people’s demand for plastic surgery of various kinds.
In this article, we will show:
- Types of rhinoplasty.
- My experience with rhinoplasty (operational steps).
- We will also remind you of the following tips before and after rhinoplasty, and how long it takes.
- The price of rhinoplasty in some countries of the world.
- We will also talk about the cost of laser rhinoplasty in Turkey.
- The best rhinoplasty doctor in Turkey.
Health and Beauty Center in Istanbul is one of the best options for performing rhinoplasty and facial surgeries, as the most skilled facial plastic surgeons are located in the center and the latest cosmetic techniques are used:
Types of rhinoplasty
There are several types of rhinoplasty, which include the following:
Complete nose construction
When some people develop cancer in the nose or have accidents that lead to a major deformity of the nose, there is a necessary need to repair and rebuild the nose so that a surgical procedure is performed in order to add some missing bone or cartilage, in order to return the nose to the normal shape.
- In order to replace lost bone and cartilage, the doctor can resort to taking it from another part of the person’s body.
- And one of the most important areas suitable for this are the pelvic bones or ribs.
- As for the skin, it can be taken from the abdomen or the far ends.
- In the event that the person does not have bones or does not want this procedure, silicon is used to replace the bones and cartilage of the nose .
- It is a surgical procedure carried out by the doctor with the aim of changing the shape of the nose to fit the rest of the facial details and in order to hide the visible defects in the nose.
- This process, when performed, contributes to restoring confidence for many people.
- It can also improve the mood of the person who performs it, as most people want their faces to look more beautiful and harmonious.
nasal septum adjustment
- Sometimes some people suffer from a deformation of the nasal septum, and here they may face many problems, including difficulty breathing.
- Therefore, people may have to have a surgical procedure in order to correct the deformity in the nasal septum.
- During this surgical procedure, the bone and cartilage are straightened in order to correct the deviation in the nasal septum.
- This operation is performed with the aim of improving the appearance of the nose and making it look more harmonious on both sides.
- This operation is considered one of the most difficult surgeries and requires a very experienced doctor.
My Experience with Rhinoplasty (Steps of Operation)
The steps that the doctor follows while performing a rhinoplasty procedure include:
- The patient is anesthetized locally or general depending on the patient’s condition.
- After that, the doctor makes an external incision in the skin of the nose and then moves the skin to reveal the bone.
- Then the doctor works to modify the shape of the nose and correct the deformities, if any, in the nasal bone.
- The doctor may have to remove parts of the cartilage and bone or add parts according to the procedure.
Tips before and after rhinoplasty
Among the most important tips and instructions that the patient must follow before performing rhinoplasty, we mention:
- Refrain from smoking and drinking water pipes, in order to reduce the level of nicotine in the body for a period of four weeks before the date of the operation.
- The patient should stop eating and drinking the night before the procedure.
- Women should also avoid applying cosmetics before the procedure is scheduled.
- The patient may be asked to shower and clean himself before going to the hospital for the procedure.
Among the most important tips and instructions that the doctor gives to the patient after rhinoplasty, we mention:
- The patient has to change the gauze as the patient is forced to use the gauze in order to absorb the blood and secretions that are produced after the operation.
- The patient should also not smoke for a period of at least three weeks after the rhinoplasty procedure.
- The patient should avoid talking a lot in the first three weeks of rhinoplasty.
- Also, the patient should not engage in violent sports and strenuous activities during the first three months after the operation.
- Also, avoid washing the face with water in the first week of the operation, and wet wipes can be used instead.
- The patient should not use sunglasses for the first three months after the procedure.
How long does rhinoplasty take?
Rhinoplasty takes from an hour and a half to a maximum of two hours, and the patient is discharged after the effect of anesthesia is completely gone.
What is the price of rhinoplasty in Saudi Arabia:
The cost of rhinoplasty in Saudi Arabia ranges between 10,000-13,000 Saudi riyals.
What is the Rhinoplasty price in Kuwait?
The cost of rhinoplasty in Kuwait is between 3500-5800 Kuwaiti dinars.
How much does Rhinoplasty price in America?
In America, the cost of rhinoplasty ranges between 3500 – 5000 US dollars.
How much does a Rhinoplasty price in Germany?
Rhinoplasty in Germany ranges from 3000 to 5000 euros, which is equivalent to approximately 3300 to 5400 US dollars.
The cost of laser rhinoplasty in Turkey:
The cost of laser rhinoplasty in Turkey is about 2500-4500 dollars
Best rhinoplasty doctor in Turkey
There are a large number of skilled surgeons in Turkey, and Dr. Nazim Gereks is a consultant in plastic surgery and is the best rhinoplasty doctor in Turkey and one of the most skilled open rhinoplasty surgeons in the world.