nail extensions at home
nail extensions at home
nail extensions at home | How to lengthen and strengthen nails with paste? What are the causes of weak nails? What are the mixtures used to lengthen nails? How to lengthen nails with paste?
nail extensions at home
nail extensions at home | How to lengthen and strengthen nails with paste? What are the causes of weak nails? What are the mixtures used to lengthen nails? How to lengthen nails with paste? What are the natural ways to lengthen nails? What steps are taken to help lengthen nails?
Beauty care and general appearance is important for all skin and here we see some interesting people perform cosmetic surgery and others are looking for natural ways to get a nice look and feel harmonious and things of interest to girls nail this we will talk today about this site from the site of the beauty of health For ways to lengthen nails with paste.
Is it possible to lengthen nails with putty?
What is the truth about nail extension with paste?
- Your toenails, which consist of a superimposed layer of a protein called keratin, grow from their base under the calloused skin.
- Healthy nails are smooth and do not contain pits or grooves, and their color and density are the same.
- It does not have any spots or change in color, and sometimes the nails grow vertical, harmless protrusions that start from the connected skin all the way to the tip of the nail.
- They become more prominent with time, and white lines or spots appear in the nails as a result of exposure to injury, but they disappear with the growth of the nail.
How to lengthen nails with paste and strengthen them?
The growth and renewal of nails depends primarily on the diet followed by you. So you have to make sure to include some important nutrients for tiger nails in this diet. These elements also include:
Calcio is one of the important elements in the human body that plays a key role in strengthening bones and nails:
- Calcium plays a role in nail growth and strengthening because it helps in strengthening the bones.
This is because proteins are the basic substance that enters into the formation of nails. A diet rich in proteins may help to maintain the health of nails. To get more protein from your diet, you should eat:
- Healthy meats such as chicken and fish.
- Plant sources of proteins such as tofu, lentils and nuts as you can identify an article search for vegetarian recipes .
- Dairy and milk products in general.
Several studies have shown that biotin helps in nail growth:
- If you take biotin, it can help strengthen nails and promote their growth.
- But the evidence of its ability to lengthen and strengthen nails is still in its infancy.
What are the causes of weak nails?
Iron deficiency is often the cause of nails peeling and weak, however some external causes and basic health conditions can also lead to this problem, namely:
- Excessive hand washing.
- Washing dishes without gloves.
- Peel off nail polish instead of using remover.
- Unlock things using nails.
- Stuff polishes nails a lot.”
- Exposing nails to some chemicals.
- Spending time in hot or humid places.
- Iron deficiency anemia.
- Thyroid hormone imbalance .
- Lung disease, which may also cause yellowing of the nails.
- Kidney disease, which can also cause brown nails.
What are the mixtures used to lengthen nails?
Lengthening the nails and making them healthy and durable, is a matter that needs care and attention to prevent them from cracking and cracking, so it is necessary to resort to mixtures in order to achieve this end, as these mixtures and recipes include the following:
She described lemon juice and olive oil:
How to prepare the recipe:
- First, mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Then heat the mixture for 25 seconds, soak your nails in the mixture for 20 minutes, and massage it with warm olive oil.
- Apply this method daily and you will notice the difference.
Coconut oil recipe (nail extensions at home):
Coconut oil is known to contain many nutrients that provide hydration and nourishment to the nails. It also contains a high percentage of vitamin E
How to use (nail extensions at home):
- Heat the coconut oil, then massage the nails and fingers in a circular motion to lengthen and strengthen the nails.
- Repeat this recipe daily, before bed.
Yogurt contains all the essential nutrients needed for healthy and long nails.
How to use:
- Put warm yoghurt milk in a bowl, then soak the nails for 5 minutes, then rinse them well.
- Then we put a moisturizing hand cream, we repeat the process every day for two weeks.
How to lengthen nails with paste?
The correct way to lengthen nails with paste (nail extensions at home):
- When it comes to using toothpaste to lengthen nails, it must be used correctly.
- So we distribute the toothpaste on the nails, and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Then rinse it under warm water using a brush to help remove the paste.
What steps are taken to help lengthen nails?
These steps include (nail extensions at home):
- Clean the nails regularly by using a special brush, taking care to remove the dirt stuck under it.
- Avoid biting nails and should be left to grow alone.
- Trim your nails gently using a wooden nail clipper twice a week, while sterilizing the file before using it so that no bacteria transfer occurs to your nails.
- When filing nails, this should not be done by moving the file back and forth, because this movement increases the chance of a nail breakage, so the file must be moved in one direction only.
- You should refrain from filing wet or wet nails.
- The nails and their surroundings must be moisturized because the breakage is the result of dryness in the skin of the area surrounding the nail, which causes cracking of the skin and infection and infection that leads to weakening the nails.