Risks of miscarriage in the first month
Risks of miscarriage in the first month
The risks of miscarriage in the first month | What causes a miscarriage in the first month? And how much is the amount of abortion blood in the first month?
Risks of miscarriage in the first month:
The risks of miscarriage in the first month | What causes a miscarriage in the first month? And how much is the amount of abortion blood in the first month? Abortion in the first month does it need cleaning and what are the signs of miscarriage in the first week and what will the fetus look like if it is miscarried in the first month?
All of these questions will be answered in this article. Follow us to the end to know the risks of miscarriage of a pregnant woman.
Abortion, in short, is the loss of the fetus and one of the most dangerous miscarriages that occurs in the first three months, as it leads to the loss of the fetus.
- Toothache during pregnancy.
- Fruits that increase breast milk.
- how do i know i am pregnant?
- can pregnant women eat ice cream?
What causes miscarriage in the first month?
Genetics and DNA:
Among the risks of miscarriage in the first month are genetic factors:
- Heredity plays an important role in the occurrence of most miscarriages.
- In the normal state, the sperm and the egg meet to form the genetic material from which the embryo is later formed.
- This genetic material must contain 46 chromosomes, 23 chromosomes coming from the father and 23 from the mother, which is the normal form of pregnancy.
- If the number of chromosomes is missing from one end, this leads to early miscarriage and loss of the fetus.
- More than 50% of miscarriages that occur in the first months are due to abnormalities in the number of chromosomes.
- The chance of these abnormalities increases in older women over the age of 35 years.
Infections of the reproductive system:
Infections can be considered a risk of miscarriage in the first month, which affects the cervix and leads to miscarriages. Some types of infections that are transmitted to the fetus through the placenta can also cause miscarriage, including:
- herpes simplex;
- HIV B19.
Among the risks of miscarriage in the first month are birth defects:
- In rare cases, birth defects in the uterine cavity may lead to miscarriage.
- Mercy birth defects occur in women during the developmental stage and these defects lead to cases of permanent infertility in many cases.
Among the risks of miscarriage in the month of blood clotting
- Blood clots or blood clots can lead to miscarriages, including lupus thrombosis and antiphospholipid syndrome.
- Blood clots can also occur in the placenta, thus cutting off nutrition and oxygen from the fetus, which leads to its death and miscarriage.
What are the signs of miscarriage in the first week?
- Bleeding and cramping in the abdomen, pelvic area and lower back.
- Exiting bright red blood in large quantities.
- Severe cramps on one side or side of the pelvis.
When does the risk of miscarriage increase?
- Is considered the first months of pregnancy and occur in which more than 80% of cases of abortion .
- A woman can miscarry in the first week or two without knowing that she was pregnant.
- The rate of abortion in women over 35 years of age increases to 75% of abortions.
- The risk of miscarriage decreases with increasing gestational age.
- After the third month of pregnancy, the rate of miscarriage decreases to 5%.
How can a miscarriage (risk of miscarriage in the first month) be prevented?
- Paying attention to food and eating a healthy and nutritious diet for the pregnant woman and the fetus.
- Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol, and taking medicines and drugs.
- Reduce your intake of coffee and caffeine.
- Avoid exposure to slip or blows to the abdomen or back.
Abortion in the first month, does it need cleaning:
- Before we talk about abortion in the first month, does it need cleaning in the first month, you must know that the fetus begins to form in the fourth month, so in most cases you will not need cleaning.
- The doctor will prescribe some medications that will help clean the uterus.
What will the fetus look like if it is aborted in the first month? (Risks of miscarriage in the first month)
The shape of the abortion of the fetus in the first month will be close to the shape of a pear in size and shape and in many cases it is not noticed, as in the first three months the stage of meeting the sperm with the egg and the embryo is formed at the beginning of the fourth month.
At the end of the article the Risks of miscarriage in the first month:
We have come to know about the Risks of miscarriage in the first month, which can cause abortion at home without warning.
Therefore, the abortion methods in the first month that we mentioned are the most important stage in the weeks of pregnancy, which must be paid attention to, and the obstetrician and gynecologist should be reviewed periodically and continuously in order to check on the health of the fetus.