Is skin cancer fatal?
Some people have many questions about skin cancer, for example, what is benign skin cancer or what is malignant skin cancer, is skin cancer fatal and is it painful, not to mention many other questions.
In this article from the health beauty website, we will learn together about the symptoms, types, causes and cure rate of skin cancer, as well as whether skin cancer is fatal or not, and the difference between it and allergies .
Types of skin cancer (Is skin cancer fatal):
Before knowing the answer to whether skin cancer is fatal, we will first learn about the types of skin cancer:
Basal cell carcinoma:
- This type is one of the simple types of skin cancer, as the eradication and treatment of this type with cauterization or one of the special ointments may lead to the patient’s recovery.
- This type appears on any area of the skin exposed to the sun (the forehead, nose, eyebrows, lips, etc.).
Squamous cell carcinoma:
- This type is the most dangerous and may cause cancerous spread.
- It is embodied in chronic ulcers that are difficult to heal.
- Anyone who notices any skin ulcers that have a strange color and that have taken time to heal should see a dermatologist.
- In this type, it is usually necessary to resort to microscopic diagnosis.
- A dangerous type of skin cancer and may lead to death.
- The areas most exposed to sunlight are the most susceptible to this type.
Skin cancer symptoms (Is skin cancer fatal):
After we have learned about the types of skin cancer and before we know the answer to whether skin cancer is fatal, we will again learn about the symptoms of skin cancer:
At the outset, it should be noted the need to consult a dermatologist when noticing any unfamiliar skin condition, as skin health in particular should never be neglected.
Symptoms of skin cancer vary according to the type of patient, but there are some common symptoms, including:
- Bleeding sores, and sometimes pus comes out of them.
- Exposing the outer part of the skin to peeling.
- The aforementioned symptoms do not heal on their own over time.
As for the symptoms specific to each type, we will mention the symptoms of each type or form of skin cancer:
Symptoms of basal cell carcinoma:
- Bumps that take a spherical shape and are pink or red, as well as pearly or transparent.
- Red spots appear on different places of the skin, and in most cases these spots cause itching, although they are not painful.
Symptoms of squamous cell carcinoma:
- This type of skin cancer begins with red spots characterized by irregular shape in different places and usually appear in the places most exposed to sunlight.
- What distinguishes the spots that appear as a symptom of squamous skin cancer from those that appear in basal skin cancer is that the spots that appear in the squamous are characterized by scaling of the upper part of them.
- The appearance of some wounds and ulcers that bleed, which no matter how much time passes, they do not heal.
- Another symptom of squamous skin is the appearance of bumps characterized by their serrated and hard surfaces.
Symptoms of melanoma skin cancer:
- Symptoms of this type are not different from the previous symptoms.
- However, the appearance of a new mole or a change in an existing mole are two of the most likely indications that a person has melanoma .
Causes of skin cancer (Is skin cancer fatal):
After we learned about the types and symptoms of skin cancer and before knowing the answer to whether skin cancer is fatal, we will now learn about the most common causes of skin cancer:
- For no apparent reason, a gene in your body may play a catalytic role in developing skin cancer.
Sun rays :
- In the afternoon, which varies from time to time according to the country and several things.
- It usually ranges between ten in the morning and four in the evening.
- During this period, the sun carries with it harmful radiation to the skin, which may play a role in the development of skin cancer.
- Some viruses may cause skin cancer.
- Most notably, the Human Immunodeficiency Virus, or AIDS .
- Especially immunosuppressants.
- Taking a lot of some types of medications makes a person vulnerable to infection with several viruses that can cause skin cancer.
- The most important ones are tattoos and hair dyes.
- Or other chemicals such as pesticides and some toxic gases that may result in complications such as chronic and continuous changes that occur on the skin.
- And it could one day turn into skin cancer.
- Addiction is one of the causes of immunodeficiency .
- Thus, it can cause infection with the Hpv virus as well as the Hiv virus , and it may even lead to skin cancer.
Cure rate for skin cancer (Is skin cancer fatal):
After we have learned about the causes, symptoms and types of skin cancer and before knowing the answer to whether skin cancer is fatal, let us now know the cure rate for skin cancer:
- For such situations, doctors advise periodic examinations and not neglect any unfamiliar symptoms.
- If skin cancer was diagnosed early and appropriate treatment was received and medical directions were followed.
- The cure rate is more than 90% of cases of the disease! .
- Frankly, the longer the diagnosis and treatment, the greater the possibility of a decrease in the rate of cure.
Is skin cancer fatal?
After all the details we have mentioned about skin cancer, we will now know whether this cancer is fatal or not:
- As we mentioned in the previous paragraph, the risk of skin cancer is related to the time of its diagnosis and treatment.
- In most cases, skin cancer is not fatal, but it may play a role in developing abnormalities.
The difference between skin cancer and allergy:
After all the information we mentioned about skin cancer, we will now mention the difference between it and an allergy:
- Skin cancer is an unusual growth that occurs on the outer layer of the skin and the cells of the epidermis.
- Which has a role in the body’s exposure to mutations that in turn lead to the formation of malignant tumors.
- As for the sensitivity of the skin, it is an allergic reaction that the skin is exposed to, such as redness.
How long does a skin cancer patient live (Is skin cancer fatal)?
After what we discussed about valuable information about skin cancer, we will now finally know how long the patient lives with this cancer:
What complications the patient suffers from, whether the disease has spread to other parts of the body, and other factors that make determining how long the patient lives is impossible no matter how advanced medicine is.
Natural skin cancer treatment:
Natural treatment often helps in treating cancer and for all. That is why we have chosen for you today the best natural treatment for cancer, which is the Kash Reishi treatment, which is manufactured in the Kashgarli Sultan Uyghur Herbal Medicine Police under the supervision of Dr. Marbouba Kashgarli Sultan . Kash Reshi herbal cancer treatment is characterized as:
- Completely natural and has no side effects.
- It also supports the body in order to reduce the spread of cancer-causing free radicals.
- In addition to many real-life experiences of curing cancer using this natural remedy.
You can contact Kashgarli Sultan Company in order to consult the doctor and obtain treatment from the company’s direct link:
At the end of an article, is skin cancer fatal?
In this article, is skin cancer fatal, we learned about the symptoms, types and causes of skin cancer, the cure rate, and whether it is fatal or not, and the difference between it and allergies, and we ended the article with some details related to the length of time a skin cancer patient lives.