is aids spread through saliva
is aids spread through saliva | What are the initial symptoms of AIDS, and when do the symptoms of AIDS appear in the mouth, and what is the latest treatment for AIDS , and how can AIDS be treated with herbs , and what is the truth of the final AIDS treatment ?!!…
AIDS or AIDS was and still is one of the most dangerous and fear-inducing diseases, and for ages it remains one of the most difficult diseases in terms of treatment, diagnosis, prevention, etc., although the recent advances in medicine can reduce the seriousness of this disease.
Perhaps one of the most common questions raised on the discussion table when talking about AIDS is the question about whether AIDS is transmitted through saliva or not.
In this article presented to you from Jamal’s Health website, we will learn together about the spread of the AIDS virus globally and why it is difficult to treat AIDS. We will also learn about the ways AIDS is transmitted and whether it is transmitted through saliva, and we will learn about ways to prevent AIDS.
Global spread of HIV (is aids spread through saliva):
Before identifying whether AIDS is transmitted through saliva, we will first learn about the spread of HIV worldwide:
- On June 5, 1981, the first HIV infection in history was recorded in America.
- According to statistics from the World Health Organization , there are more than 42 million cases of AIDS worldwide.
- More than 60% of AIDS cases are concentrated in South Africa.
- In countries where AIDS is known, one out of every three people has AIDS.
- Worldwide, more than 14,000 cases of AIDS are recorded per day.
Why is it difficult to treat HIV?
After we learned about the spread of the AIDS virus in the world and before knowing whether AIDS is transmitted through saliva, we will now learn about the reason behind the difficulty of treating the AIDS virus:
- Perhaps the most important reason that increases the risk of AIDS is that it is very difficult to treat.
- Because of the mechanism by which HIV is active in the body.
- It attacks the T cells that are originally responsible for defeating this virus and controls these cells.
- This leads to rupture of the cell membrane and a decrease in the number of T cells.
- How can the body eradicate AIDS if the T cells responsible for this in the first place fall victim to AIDS! .
Methods of transmission of the AIDS virus (is aids spread through saliva):
In light of our talk about the difficulty of transmitting the AIDS virus, let us now learn about the most important methods of transmission of AIDS:
- Full sexual practice, especially with penetration, noting that the AIDS virus is transmitted through the anus more than twenty times the vulva.
- AIDS is also transmitted from the infected mother to the fetus, and the expectant mother can transmit AIDS to the child through breastfeeding.
- Transmission of the blood of a person infected with AIDS to a healthy person through blood donation or through needles contaminated with this blood, whether they are needles for intramuscular or intravenous injection.
Is AIDS transmitted through saliva?
Continuing our talk about the AIDS virus, we will now know whether AIDS is transmitted through saliva:
- Many people believe that AIDS is transmitted through saliva.
- This belief is wrong, as saliva contains one of the enzymes that have the ability to stop the activity of the AIDS virus.
AIDS prevention (is aids spread through saliva):
After all we know whether AIDS is transmitted through saliva, let us now learn about the most important ways to prevent AIDS:
- Stay away from abnormal and unsafe sexual relations.
- Avoid drug needles, which can transmit several diseases such as viral hepatitis and certainly can transmit AIDS.
- When receiving or receiving blood, care must be taken to ensure that the blood is from a reliable, safe and secure source to ensure that the blood is free of any infectious viruses, especially AIDS.
- Stay away from unsafe and definitely clean needles, that is, not take needles except from medical authorities whose cleanliness and safety are trusted.
Treating AIDS using natural herbs:
Among the effective ways to eliminate the AIDS virus are some alternative medicine methods that have achieved great success in expelling the virus from the blood, and one of the best natural medicines used in the treatment of AIDS is the treatment of Cash Amino, which is made in the Turkish company Kashgarli Sultan, which has achieved many impressive results in the treatment of AIDS The features of the Cash Amino treatment are:
- It is a completely natural remedy and has no side effects.
- The treatment raises T cells that fight HIV.
- It also supports the body’s resistance to overcome AIDS and expel it from the body.
You can contact the WhatsApp link to request treatment from Kashgarli Sultan Company directly:
At the end of the article is aids spread through saliva:
In the article is aids spread through saliva, we learned about the global spread of the AIDS virus and the reason for the difficulty of treating this virus. We also learned about the methods of transmission of the AIDS virus and whether it is transmitted through toys, ending with our knowledge of ways to prevent AIDS.