how i knew i had a brain tumor
how i knew i had a brain tumor
how i knew i had a brain tumor | How does brain cancer occur, what are its causes, what are the types and stages of brain cancer, and how can brain cancer be treated medically and with natural herbs
how i knew i had a brain tumor
how i knew i had a brain tumor | How does brain cancer occur, what are its causes, what are the types and stages of brain cancer, and how can brain cancer be treated medically and with natural herbs.
Cancer, since its discovery, is still a disease that has baffled doctors. On the one hand, it is not considered a disease according to the medical meaning of the word, and on the other hand, scientists have not been able to determine a direct cause for it, but the most dangerous thing about this disease is that it can affect any member of the body. Organs of the body, and in this article we will answer the question of what a brain cancer patient feels.
Brain cancer causes (how i knew i had a brain tumor):
Before getting an answer, how i knew i had a brain tumor, let’s talk about the causes of brain cancer, as it is known that no direct cause of brain cancer has been identified, but the causes that are believed to contribute to brain cancer can be divided into:
Causes that contribute to the occurrence of primary brain cancer: Among the reasons that scientists have been able to identify are:
- The patient was exposed to genetic mutations: where medical research has proven that the occurrence of genetic mutations in the brain may lead to an abnormal proliferation of some brain cells, and thus a tumor.
- Excessive exposure to radiation: This reason makes people who work in the field of radiology more likely than others to develop brain cancer.
- Genetic history of the patient: Since the presence of brain cancer in the family, the person is more likely to develop this disease.
Causes of transitional brain cancer:
- Since we can identify the cause of this type of cancer through the name.
- The meaning of the word metastatic means that cancer cells have moved from an organ to the brain.
- The most common cancers that may spread to the brain ( lung cancer , colon cancer , skin cancer, and kidney cancer).
Factors that increase the risk of developing brain cancer:
Some factors that increase the risk of developing brain cancer are:
- Age: Statistics show that children and the elderly are more likely to develop brain cancer.
- Gender: Men are more susceptible to brain cancer than women.
- Head injuries: The patient’s exposure to severe head injuries makes him vulnerable to brain cancer.
- Dealing with toxic chemicals such as working in oil laboratories and chemical laboratories makes people more susceptible than others to contracting this disease.
Initial symptoms of brain cancer (how i knew i had a brain tumor):
If we want to answer the question of what a brain cancer patient feels, we must first know the symptoms that result from the pressure caused by a malignant tumor on the brain, which are:
- Where headache is the first symptom of brain cancer.
- Where this headache can be permanent or intermittent.
- It can also be severe or mild.
- Noting that a person’s headache does not mean that he has brain cancer.
- So we must stay away from the obsession of cancer.
Where brain cancer often causes the patient to have epileptic seizures, epileptic seizures come in several forms, including:
- Muscular vibration: It is the appearance of tremors in the various muscles of the body, where this fibrillation can be single or multiple.
- Tension-clonic seizures: or what is known as major epileptic seizures, in which case the patient loses consciousness, his muscles begin to spasm, his skin changes color due to difficulty breathing, and he urinates as a result of losing bladder control.
- Partial or complex epilepsy: In this type, the patient suffers from loss of awareness with partial loss of consciousness and may be associated with muscle spasms.
- Dizziness and nausea: a patient with brain cancer often feels nausea and the urge to vomit, with blurred vision and weakness in the body.
- Fainting: Fainting occurs as a result of ischemia in the brain as a result of the tumor.
Where this defect includes:
- blurred day vision
- Partial loss of vision and then return.
- Inability to peripheral vision, which leads to the patient bumping into objects when walking.
- Decreased visual ability even with the use of glasses.
- Blurred vision called tunnel vision.
Types of brain cancer (how i knew i had a brain tumor):
Scientists divided brain tumors into two parts:
Where these tumors can be either benign tumors or malignant tumors.
- The primary tumor is within the tissues of the brain or cerebellum.
- They include (astrocytoma, glioma, myeloma, and germ cell tumor).
- Primary polyps are not dangerous and can be surgically removed.
- Its types include (schwannoma, pineal tumor, meningioma, and craniopharyngioma).
- All types of secondary tumors are malignant carcinomas.
- They include tumors of the walls of the brain (frontal lobe, occipital lobe, lateral lobe, and parietal lobe).
- It also includes meningioma, various cerebellar tumors, and medulloblastomas.
Brain cancer treatment methods:
There are a number of ways to treat a brain cancer patient. The method of treatment is chosen by the specialized medical team, according to the degree and location of the tumor. Among the treatment methods:
- It is the most common method used by surgical oncologists, as this method is used when the tumor is far from sensitive centers in the brain.
- Where the surgeon removes the hair and skin of the head and then removes a piece of the cranial region in order to expose the brain.
- Then the doctor removes the tumor in whole or in part, depending on the nature of the tumor, then returns the bone to its place and stitches the wound.
- Craniofacial surgery may be associated with some symptoms, including: pneumonia, cerebral hemorrhage, muscle spasms, numbness of the extremities, infections, cerebrospinal fluid leakage.
- This method of treatment is used when the tumor is in the lower part of the brain.
- Where the excision device is inserted through the nose so that it is equipped with a camera that transmits the image to the monitor of the computer connected to it, so that the surgeon removes the tumor accurately.
- Note that this method of treatment is associated with the following symptoms: delay in waking up from postoperative anaesthesia, hypothalamic disorders, muscle spasms, respiratory problems.
- Where this treatment is done by shining a beam of X-rays or protons towards the cancer cells in order to eliminate them.
- Radiation therapy is divided into two parts: external beam radiation therapy and internal radiation therapy.
- The method of internal radiotherapy is called brachytherapy, in which the X-ray machine is placed near the cancerous cells inside the head.
What does a brain cancer patient feel:
The duration of brain cancer symptoms varies, depending on the rate of proliferation of cancer cells, and ranges from six months to several years. What a brain cancer patient feels is:
- Persistent headaches: The brain cancer patient feels constant pain in the head, especially after waking up from sleep, due to the pressure that the tumor forms on the nerve cells of the brain.
- Neurological attacks: where a brain cancer patient is exposed to seizures and neurological interference, as a result of changes that occur in the electricity of the brain as a result of the pressures that occur due to the increase in the size of the tumor.
- Severe weakness associated with an urgent desire to sleep.
- Depression: mood changes and depression are one of the common symptoms in a brain cancer patient, as well as intense sadness and a desire to commit suicide.
- Lack of focus and memory loss: As a result of the growth of cancer cells and the pressure they put on the brain, the patient shows symptoms of lack of focus, mental confusion and memory loss.
- Significant blurring of vision due to pressure on the visual centers.
Natural brain cancer treatment:
Natural herbs help in the treatment of cancer permanently and have been used in alternative medicine since ancient times. Kash Reishi treatment is considered one of the best natural cancer medicines , as it is manufactured in the Turkish company Kashgarli Sultan. The doctor, Marbouba Kashgarli Sultan, invented this treatment. KAŞ REİSHİ treatment is characterized by the following:
- A treatment made of natural herbs and does not have any side effects.
- The function of KAŞ REİSHİ treatment is to stop the free radicals causing cancer cells.
- It also works to get rid of cancer cells and expel them from the body.
You can request treatment by contacting the following Kashgarli Sultan company link:
At the end of an article, how i knew i had a brain tumor:
In an article, we learned what a brain cancer patient feels about the causes of brain cancer in addition to the symptoms and treatment for this disease, and we have also answered the question how i knew i had a brain tumor.